Flasher's Anonymous

hotwifeandhubby

Literotica Guru
WOW if there was such a place as Flasher's Anonymous, I wonder how many of my friends I would find there....probably none....because it would probably focus on getting away from that kind of habit, and most who I know enjoy the fetish have no intentions of stopping, current company included.

Having said that, tell us about or show us an example of a "flashing" event that you find highly erotic and that keeps you focused on this fetish...are you the exhibitionist or the voyeur?

Me personally, I love those little quick occasions when you can flash a tit or pussy at someone you know or a perfect stranger where they were not expecting it to happen....and sometimes you might not have been expecting it either. I know there have been countless times when hubby did not have the camera ready, but we still had fun and have the memory in our minds at least. On a few occasions we've even gone back to try and recreate a bit of what happened just so it can be caught on the camera. This gets me wet and hardens my nipples in a big way....oh yes.

Love to see some of those pics that you think are "once in a lifetime" prizes....or that just trip your trigger with regard to public exposure in a legal sort of way....no minors of course...and no stalkers......unless you were stalking me....LOL.

Hot Wife

Restaurant "accidents" are always such fun, the reaction of the wait staff can be precious, depending on the situation....and I often pray they will be accepting and maybe even bold...that makes it all the more fun and erotic.

Hot Wife

voyeur

I only had 1 encounter
At the Cincinnati Tennis tournament where Mercedes was the sponsor. I went over to look at the car, from the front heading towards the drivers door. A lady was getting out and had her legs spread open. I looked down and then back up.

I think my mouth stayed open until she walked away. Probably had a shocked look on my face. I was stunned. The rest of the day, I thought about what I should have said.

Wishing for another encounter. Hopefully I can thank them next time!!!

BTW- Nice pics!

Hone I

forgot them in the room again, what can I say

tumblr_lvhp5n1XPh1qiwn9jo1_500.jpg

Hot Wife:rose::kiss:

My favorite trike to "accidental" flash is simply micro-skirt and just bend over in restaurant or on an escalator. Person behind will definitely have a surprise coming their way.

love to be there to see that ;)

Back