Fitlhy fetish couple from England! 31M 29F bbw chav whore.

Hi all nice to meet you! Glad to have found this community recently. We are Sam and Sophie from the north of England, 31M and 29F. She is bbw and a brunette, she's chavy and very slutty into fetish and kink. We met on a night out and had a one night stand, bit oops cos she fell pregnant and her living situation wasn't great thanks to a nasty ex ex ex ditching her when she fell pregnant years previously. So she moved in with me. She cheated quite early on and it caused rows but somehow it became a fetish, now we meet up with people as often as we can for soph to get fucked. It's kinda our thing and has given us some wild fetishes. We are looking to meet but also we are here to write about us. I work as security on building sites so get a lot of time to write and she's just started working random shifts as a pub waitress so she has lots of time to create inspiration. We will write our story from the beginning to see if anyone wants to read it, I really enjoyed writing and want to learn more about how to do it properly in a way people want to read, we both left school without any qualifications so it means a lot to me especially. We've taken a lot to just chilling and writing in the evening which is really nice.

Aside from writing we are open to meets local to us, I have a room in a flat hosting isn't an issue although it ain't the nicest place, won't be offended if you want a hotel haha. I often have to pretend to be her flatmate when she meets lads from a club and brings them home haha but I love watching and wanking while I sniff her thong and feet.

Sophie is 29, she's a chubby/bbw brunette chavy MILF and a proper whore. She has 36C tits, 14 waist, size 5 feet. Her pussy is chubby lovely outie labia hanging haha. She isn't IG perfect so don't expect that.

We love meeting and getting to know people, having a drink and a smoke and getting freaky. I prefer her dirty used unwashed with a smelly pussy and dirty feet which is great cos she loves getting like that haha. She is into all sorts, lingerie, dress up, roleplay, bareback, condoms, cum, piss, rough, humiliation, dares, public, she's very bi, throating and puke, getting drunk, clubbing, anal, just ask we love exploring fetish and kink. Probably missed loads.

Aside from all that I hope to publish first part soon and take some feedback.

Sam and Sophie xox

I give up - chavy? Apparently we didn't bring that term with us when we started the new country.

Back