First Time Photo Poster Eeek!

I'd like to know...

• Are you subscribed to my thread?

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Are you a lurker?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you visit my thread daily/weekly?

Votes: 72 32.1%
  • Or do you visit my thread occasionally?

Votes: 41 18.3%
  • Do you like my breasts the best?

Votes: 92 41.1%
  • Do you like my behind the best?

Votes: 46 20.5%
  • Do you like my mouth, smile, lips the best?

Votes: 63 28.1%
  • Do you like my pussy the best?

Votes: 70 31.3%
  • Do you like my voice/audio/video the best?

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • Do you masturbate to me?

Votes: 135 60.3%

• Total voters
Okay, I admit it, I looked at your pictures. Sorry, ;)
No need to be sorry, look away, I've looked at most of the other photo threads on the first page too. They are what inspired me to post mine. I need to get to commenting on other threads. I just didn't want any gals to get their hopes up lol.

I have nothing against gays and lesbians btw. My own Mother came out as Lesbian at age 52 (she had told me 20 years prior). Shortly after she was diagnosed with Lung Cancer and died last July at 53 years of age. Even though she was sick for half of that last year, it was the best time of her life where she could finally be who she always felt she was. She made the greatest group of friends that were more caring and giving than our own extended family.

She was a single Mom to me. I'm an only child. I've never met my bio-father. Her best friend acted as my Dad for most of my life, but we didn't live together for long, and he passed from Kidney Cancer in 2008. Cancer Sucks! Anyways, now I'm an orphan and I want to be who I truly am too.

It's funny my husband has never had a big libido, and was a virgin when I met him. My Mother loved him too, but told me sex was important in a marriage. I didn't think so at the time. He was the first man I felt completely comfortable around and that was hard for me to find. He's not mean to me or anything, he's a great husband and father. He just doesn't like sex. We haven't had any in 5 years, and it was few and far between before then!

swim away swim away..no wait..swim back swim back...:D:)

You give me the warm fuzzies Shimp, you've been making me smile all day!

And thanks again to everyone for making me feel so sexy and welcome. After I posted, I never could get to sleep. My thighs have been pressed together all day long in anticipation of when I can soothe the ache between them.

You are one amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady who has a sweet delicious body! What perfect nipples!

You give me the warm fuzzies Shimp, you've been making me smile all day!

And thanks again to everyone for making me feel so sexy and welcome. After I posted, I never could get to sleep. My thighs have been pressed together all day long in anticipation of when I can soothe the ache between them.

Im glad...you are worthy...mmm good girl.:kiss::devil:

Your thread is a breath of fresh air. I am enjoying the insight to your life, and your photos are beautifully taken.

I always dreamed of being one of those circus women with a big snake wrapped around me...

Beware photos contain a lizard for those of you with phobias!

...And of course I had to with the last one.

Lizard what lizard.....;)

I took a ton of photos last night and today again! It will take forever to go through, select, and edit them, but I'll be posting them a few at a time. For today, I'll try to at least get my popsicle and white undershirt photos posted. Mmm...anticipation...

I took a ton of photos last night and today again! It will take forever to go through, select, and edit them, but I'll be posting them a few at a time. For today, I'll try to at least get my popsicle and white undershirt photos posted. Mmm...anticipation...
MMM...sounds so naughtily delicious!!

cant wait!

From what you have shown, your body is lovely. I was consumed by your delectable nipples that I didn't see the lizard the first time...Hope you keep posting!!

You see the smile on that lizard? He's happy !! Must like boobs too. :D

Thank you for sharing so much about you sweetie. Why cant people find someone with a matching libido? My wife's libido is no where near mine. This is why I come on here and enjoy all you beautiful women posting pics of your beautiful bodies. I wish you good luck in everything and eagerly await more pics from you! :kiss:

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying my photos and story. It seems there are a lot of married people in the same boat. I have noticed most of the spouses not wanting sex are the wives though lol. I guess that's good for me!

Ready to post the first batch of new photos...

White Undershirt

Here's part one of photos of me in a white undershirt. Can you guess what's coming next?

Attachments

• 0ab44f4d-5f4d-4cbc-a5a5-8e671b24cca9.JPG
    0ab44f4d-5f4d-4cbc-a5a5-8e671b24cca9.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,562
  • 66664237-2bdb-444c-b7dd-43287fab85e6.JPG
    66664237-2bdb-444c-b7dd-43287fab85e6.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 1,068
  • 41756f2c-8a65-46ce-b42c-94c83e9dfcd2.JPG
    41756f2c-8a65-46ce-b42c-94c83e9dfcd2.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 1,115
  • b9450800-7a5a-49c7-8dfc-bb815965f8e1.JPG
    b9450800-7a5a-49c7-8dfc-bb815965f8e1.JPG