First batch

Resize pictures

Hey guys does anybody have any suggestions for a good tool to use to resize pictures? Wanna show off some more and all these pics are too big :)

Gimp is a free image editing software you might wanna try :) Hope it works for ya.

Hi

Make sure to let me know what you and your friends would like to do to me ;)

Attachments

• s-perfectass.jpg
    s-perfectass.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,154
  • s-tits.jpg
    s-tits.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,056
  • s-artsysexy.jpg
    s-artsysexy.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,056
  • s-fullpanty.jpg
    s-fullpanty.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,103
  • s-asss.jpg
    s-asss.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,072
i want to bent you over and slide my hard cock deep inside of you making you take very inch!

For the feet lovers ;)

Attachments

• s-feet1.jpg
    s-feet1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 648
  • s-feet2.jpg
    s-feet2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 607
  • 20141123_193458.jpg
    20141123_193458.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 923
I love the detail in your account of the meeting with your husband's friend and the video.

Going to bed tonight but I plan on posting more of the videos from the night I fucked my Hubby's friend in the next couple days. We should be having a threesome soon so subscribe if you want ;)

For the feet lovers ;)

After I tied you up and put you on your back, I'd bring the soles of those feet to my face to sniff and enjoy while my hard dick works it's way into your tight asshole. After the head breaks the seal of your hole, I'd start sucking those toes, conflicting your feelings between the struggle of the anal penetration and the sweet sensation of toes in my mouth. I wonder how your boy would enjoy the show...

Back