Fingerfucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke, I just want to apologize in advance for any moves I inadvertently make on your girl if we ever meet.

Hey!! I didn't even see you had chimed in!! Hi!!

(Note: that is what people do when they are No 1 perv trollers. Just sayin')

Love,

Dick Sucker.

(Ps.. Teehee. And I am flummoxed by song in 3. Don't ask. Ok do ask. I am really.... oh god. Musically not enthused right now. I blame the camel ass song)

'Tis true. Hope all is bueno with you.

It is. Still with the same BF for a year now. Yeah, him.
OMG. :eek:

Back at ya, babe. For some reason, I always did like you. :kiss:

Dude!!! How many times do I need to say it. Dick. Sucker. Own it.

Oh yeah, never mind. I just 'membered.

*boobie smooshes* Vino, just 'cuz.

~snicker
I love that. Keep up the fine tradition of busting his ballz.

*lifts shirt to accommodate Sinny

Hey!! I didn't even see you had chimed in!! Hi!!

(Note: that is what people do when they are No 1 perv trollers. Just sayin')

Love,

Dick Sucker.

(Ps.. Teehee. And I am flummoxed by song in 3. Don't ask. Ok do ask. I am really.... oh god. Musically not enthused right now. I blame the camel ass song)
Any song, or a particular song? I'll bring the hooker, you bring the coke. If it's after 10 p.m., make it caffiene-free coke. Either way, you'll still be my sweet coke-sucker.

~snicker

And this is why you're my number one crush at C (with Pipah. It's a tie. Ok, and EL, too).

Any song, or a particular song? I'll bring the hooker, you bring the coke. If it's after 10 p.m., make it caffiene-free coke. Either way, you'll still be my sweet coke-sucker.

It's a work in progress. It sucks. I'm too musically intimidated by you to ask you to help me. You'll discover how awful I am at writing music. And the lyrics suck, too. I'll get over it. Heh. Back to camel ass.

Love,

Coke Sucker

(If I PM you the lyrics would you not make fun of me? This is like some newby cook sending me a Duncan Hines cake. You realize this, right?)

~snicker

Same one?! No effing way! He better be using those beautiful brestacles properly. All is good here, couldn't be better unless I had two of her.

Same one?! No effing way! He better be using those beautiful brestacles properly. All is good here, couldn't be better unless I had two of her.

DT. Whodda thunk it?

Yes, we worship each others ginormous parts properly. :cool:

Glad you're happeh, too. Bout fucking time for both of us.

Now post a pic.

DT. Whodda thunk it?

Yes, we worship each others ginormous parts properly. :cool:

Glad you're happeh, too. Bout fucking time for both of us.

Now post a pic.

I posted a few, you need to be here more.

Last edited:
It's a work in progress. It sucks. I'm too musically intimidated by you to ask you to help me. You'll discover how awful I am at writing music. And the lyrics suck, too. I'll get over it. Heh. Back to camel ass.

Love,

Coke Sucker

(If I PM you the lyrics would you not make fun of me? This is like some newby cook sending me a Duncan Hines cake. You realize this, right?)
It might help to think of the tune as a big, triplety 4 (actually 12/8), instead of a small 3/4. To simplify, you (drummer) could count it

1 and uh 2 and uh 3 and uh 4 and uh

And play it (for example)
[kick] and uh [snare] and uh [kick] and uh [snare] and uh

with high hats on all the beats.

That way you can play whatever you're comfortable with in four, and the band can be playing in three over you (a single measure of three will correspond with a single x-and-uh.) So, four bars of three to one of your big, triplety 4's.

Does that make sense?

Don't send lyrics, I won't appreciate them in isolation, but if you want to send a scratch recording of the piece in progress, I'd be glad to listen.

It might help to think of the tune as a big, triplety 4 (actually 12/8), instead of a small 3/4. To simplify, you (drummer) could count it

That way you can play whatever you're comfortable with in four, and the band can be playing in three over you (a single measure of three will correspond with a single x-and-uh.) So, four bars of three to one of your big, triplety 4's.

Does that make sense?

Don't send lyrics, I won't appreciate them in isolation, but if you want to send a scratch recording of the piece in progress, I'd be glad to listen.

Dood. I've been a musician for 50 years and it makes zero sense to me.

Tell her the truth. If you suck, you'll always suck. Music is a gift. Not something you learn.

Tell her to sell her instruments, and get a fucking job. Leave Music making and playing to those that are able to do it unforced.

Tell her that her parents lied to her when they said you can be anything you want to be.

Last edited:

Does that make sense?

Record us? Like playing? Like our music? You realize that would be like me sending a nude shot to someone other than the hubs? That would be way too revealing. I can't get that intimate! No nude shots. No recording!!

So that was totally helpful actually. This is why you earn crush spot numero uno.

Record us? Like playing? Like our music? You realize that would be like me sending a nude shot to someone other than the hubs? That would be way too revealing. I can't get that intimate! No nude shots. No recording!!

So that was totally helpful actually. This is why you earn crush spot numero uno.

Lol.....if that makes sense to you then good luck.

I don't think you have a clue.

But you sent me those pussy shots before we even knew each other. I really like the little rose tattoo you have down there. It must have hurt, though.

Don't thank me, just send threesomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back