Fingerfucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She certainly is.

My opinion? I could be pretty happy cohabitating with Glo for a very long time. Immensely charming, beautiful, intelligent...I could go on, but this one is all win.

I feel blessed to have gotten a chance to meet her.

yeah, yeah, don't rub it in. Not everyone has had the opportunities that you have had.

Hey, you. Been away from the interwebs or something? You haven't been posting much lately. I've missed you.

And thank you for the "gorgeous." I'm sure you're aware that I find you stunning yourownself.

Busy as a bee. You were missed as well when I breezed in and out.

Dude, don't you live in Texas? There's a whole pile of cool posters in your state. Get out and start mixin'!

Yes there are and a lot of us live in the same city or close by. That isn't quite the same as getting to meet glo though. She doesn't live in Texas. You know I've been a glo fan for a very long time.

Yes there are and a lot of us live in the same city or close by. That isn't quite the same as getting to meet glo though. She doesn't live in Texas. You know I've been a glo fan for a very long time.

It's true that meeting Glo is a special event.

My biggest regret in moving back East, leaving the Left Coast, is that I never managed to hang with 1HF and DC and their beautiful kidlet.

However, I am now in range of Honey and BeBe...and Tighty and TS camp in my back yard on occasion. I could go on...about how HappyMisha hosted Lady P and me for the Montreal Jazz Fest...

It's true that meeting Glo is a special event.

My biggest regret in moving back East, leaving the Left Coast, is that I never managed to hang with 1HF and DC and their beautiful kidlet.

However, I am now in range of Honey and BeBe...and Tighty and TS camp in my back yard on occasion. I could go on...about how HappyMisha hosted Lady P and me for the Montreal Jazz Fest...

That's pretty cool. I didn't know that you had moved back east. What a contrast to living on the left coast.

That's a good group of ladies that you have name dropped. Not a bad apple in the barrel.

Would that you were in the midwest. I'd happily whisper passive sweet nothings in your ear.
Tease me, my sweet. I love it.
That's pretty cool. I didn't know that you had moved back east. What a contrast to living on the left coast.

That's a good group of ladies that you have name dropped. Not a bad apple in the barrel.

We moved back here to be near Lady P's parents. She's their only child and they are aging, so it was good offspring time.

Yep. I can list wonderful Lit ladies by time zone...

Tease me, my sweet. I love it.

We moved back here to be near Lady P's parents. She's their only child and they are aging, so it was good offspring time.

Yep. I can list wonderful Lit ladies by time zone...

Well, it's always good to be close to family.

Nonsense! Look who's posting in it:

(Hawt n00b)

Perverse nurse.

Perpetual hawtness.
I owe this one a kiss.

Best nipples on the interwebs.

Farness? Wtf? Sexy as hell, but maybe needs a typing lesson or something.

Wonderfully sexy.

Ah...if I posted my opinion of this one, I'd be breaching confidentiality. Suffice it to say she's even more amazing in person...

Me? Really? :eek:

And why do you never travel to the south? We're not so bad!

<snip>

I owe this one a kiss.

<snip>

You remembered.

We were up your way on Memorial Day weekend to see the Mass. Girls. Spent like 5 days there.

We hope to make up again before the end of the year.
Would be the perfect opportunity for all of us to get together. :)

Me? Really? :eek:

And why do you never travel to the south? We're not so bad!

You can't escape it, Lori.

I do, or at least have, frequently. Talk to the office and tell them you need me to head that way. I'm not in control of these things...

You remembered.

We were up your way on Memorial Day weekend to see the Mass. Girls. Spent like 5 days there.

We hope to make up again before the end of the year.
Would be the perfect opportunity for all of us to get together. :)

I almost made it to that meet. Let me know when the next one happens...

You still romancing that same guy I met?

Indeed. Lady P was in the West for 16 years. It's time she had more contact with her folks. And I'm blessed that they're wonderful people. I really like them both.

So what do you miss about being on the left coast now that you have moved? What part of back east are you living in now?

So what do you miss about being on the left coast now that you have moved? What part of back east are you living in now?

I'm in Vermont, the preppiest, most fucking Currier and Ives postcard bullshit town on the planet, Woodstock, for my "weekend," Sunday and Monday, and in the greater Boston area for the week, in paramedic school.

I miss the vibe of Portland. The easy amazing food, the very lax stripper laws, the paucity of incredibly rude drivers, the acceptance of alternate ideas, the astounding quality of pinot noir grapes being grown there. The lack of sales tax.

There's more, but I'd have to think.

I'm in Vermont, the preppiest, most fucking Currier and Ives postcard bullshit town on the planet, Woodstock, for my "weekend," Sunday and Monday, and in the greater Boston area for the week, in paramedic school.

I miss the vibe of Portland. The easy amazing food, the very lax stripper laws, the paucity of incredibly rude drivers, the acceptance of alternate ideas, the astounding quality of pinot noir grapes being grown there. The lack of sales tax.

There's more, but I'd have to think.

Sounds interesting. One thing about the east coast is that all those places are incredibly close together.

Sounds interesting. One thing about the east coast is that all those places are incredibly close together.

That's true. It's one of the things I missed while living in the West. Here in NE, I could go climbing after work. Out Left, climbing was a weekend long project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back