Female Asses and Legs for Lesbians and Bisexual Women VIU

yPB7EnW.jpg

GDJEuV0.jpg

5ojNmsT.jpg

7obSk1m.jpg

a7utU2J.jpg

What is Onay Rabay? I've seen you post under that title. Your PM box is full BTW

My PM Box is full, I"m full of it, those are nothing new. Made space available in PM mailbox.

Onay Rabay is a code developed my Military Intelligence (there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one) during the Cold War, and 70 years later is still used in the U.S. fight against terrorism. Even with the advances in electronics, components, computers, operating systems, software, and artificial intelligence still can not be cracked.

100% U.S.D.A. Prime Grade A

z0g0lAV.jpg

I fell like such a politician now.

Onay Rabay is Pig Latin for No Bra.

Pig Latin is a made-up language formed from English by transferring the initial consonant or consonant cluster of each word to the end of the word and adding a vocalic syllable (usually ˈpiɡ ˌlatn: so chicken soup would be translated to ickenchay oupsay . Pig Latin is typically spoken playfully, as if to convey secrecy.

Hi All,

I've received inquiries and complaints about Lit's PM and Content servers chocking and eventually going down starting prior to and during the weekend,

I've placed an inquiry with Lit's System Genius. I don't expect to hear anything back, but will post what I'm told.

ResEdit.png

Back