FBI: Schumer Mentored Assassin Wanted To Kill Three Justices

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

FBI: Man charged in attempted assassination of Kavanaugh hoped to kill three Supreme Court justices

The FBI said Roske looked up terms such as "most effective place to stab someone" and "quietest semi auto rifle"

By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: July 28, 2022 - 7:45am

The California man charge with the attempted murder of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh researched how to commit an assassination and planned on "shooting for 3" justices in the weeks prior to traveling to the Washington, D.C., area, according to an FBI search warrant application.

Nicholas John Roske, 26, allegedly traveled to Kavanaugh's suburban Maryland home last month with a pistol, ammunition, a knife and burglary gear with the intent to kill the justice over concerns about high court decisions on Second Amendment issues and the court's conservative majority striking down Roe v. Wade to end constitutional abortion rights.

The FBI said Roske looked up terms such as "most effective place to stab someone" and "quietest semi auto rifle," CNN reported.

Roske pleaded not guilty last month to the federal charge of attempted murder.

Other search terms from Roske's phone, which was taken by investigators when he was arrested, include searches such as "assassin skills," "how to be stealthy" and a list of current Supreme Court members.

More here: https://justthenews.com/government/...-assassination-suspect-wanted-kill-3-justices

One thing for sure our Democrat leaders know how to motivate people to break our laws and threaten the country

This can't be. I was told that no one was being prosecuted for violent attempts.

If you paid attention to the news you'd know. He publicly threatened two justices with physical violence on the steps of the SCOTUS.
Must have been memory holed. Can you link to Schumer threatening physical violence against two justices on the steps of SCOTUS? Sounds fascinating.

Wait: I thought the Supreme Court told us it was just fine to walk around with guns whenever and wherever you wanted. Why was he arrested?

Wait: I thought the Supreme Court told us it was just fine to walk around with guns whenever and wherever you wanted. Why was he arrested?
They didn't say you could take on across state lines for the purpose of assassinating a federal Justice. You should have read the decision a little closer and not relied upon CNN et al for that interpretation.

FBI: Man charged in attempted assassination of Kavanaugh hoped to kill three Supreme Court justices

The FBI said Roske looked up terms such as "most effective place to stab someone" and "quietest semi auto rifle"

By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: July 28, 2022 - 7:45am

The California man charge with the attempted murder of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh researched how to commit an assassination and planned on "shooting for 3" justices in the weeks prior to traveling to the Washington, D.C., area, according to an FBI search warrant application.

Nicholas John Roske, 26, allegedly traveled to Kavanaugh's suburban Maryland home last month with a pistol, ammunition, a knife and burglary gear with the intent to kill the justice over concerns about high court decisions on Second Amendment issues and the court's conservative majority striking down Roe v. Wade to end constitutional abortion rights.

The FBI said Roske looked up terms such as "most effective place to stab someone" and "quietest semi auto rifle," CNN reported.

Roske pleaded not guilty last month to the federal charge of attempted murder.

Other search terms from Roske's phone, which was taken by investigators when he was arrested, include searches such as "assassin skills," "how to be stealthy" and a list of current Supreme Court members.

More here: https://justthenews.com/government/...-assassination-suspect-wanted-kill-3-justices

One thing for sure our Democrat leaders know how to motivate people to break our laws and threaten the country
Wow, you broke this wide open. Most people don't know that Schumer is the head of a secret squad of political assassins, but now they do. Good goin' dude!

Seems nothin is going right for the leftists of the country these days! Lmao. just wait, much more is in store,,,... its gonna get much much MUCH worse for them! It sure is fun to watch!!! Lmao
Democrats are happiest when they are destroying the country and lying about it. Their media is happiest when they're pumping out flatulent lies and when people like Rotadom are breathing them in through their mouths.

Democrats are happiest when they are destroying the country and lying about it. Their media is happiest when they're pumping out flatulent lies and when people like Rotadom are breathing them in through their mouths.
You literally just lied about Schumer making physical threats against SCOTUS.

You literally just lied about Schumer making physical threats against SCOTUS.
No, I didn't. What was he referring to when he said:

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,”

What would that "whirlwind" look like? What could have possibly "hit" them? They are appointed for life they don't have to worry about public opinion or losing their jobs. How would they "pay the price?" What would that be? So what did Schumer mean when he said when he talked about a coming "whirlwind?" Was he talking about assassins like the one who traveled from California to DC to kill three Justices? Why did Schumer later say he shouldn't have used those words, if they didn't imply something bad?

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,”

What would that "whirlwind" look like? What could have possibly "hit" them? They are appointed for life they don't have to worry about public opinion or losing their jobs. How would they "pay the price?" What would that be? So what did Schumer mean when he said when he talked about a coming "whirlwind?" Was he talking about assassins like the one who traveled from California to DC to kill three Justices? Why did Schumer later say he shouldn't have used those words, if they didn't imply something bad?
Quit trying to read the minds of those much smarter than you. Whirlwind = Expanding the Court. Hit them = Voter turnout. Or, vice versa. There were no physical threats, pansy.

You're welcome. ;)

Quit trying to read the minds of those much smarter than you. Whirlwind = Expanding the Court. Hit them = Voter turnout. Or, vice versa. There were no physical threats, pansy.

You're welcome. ;)
You're nothing but a windy intellectual coward and a big pussy.

You're welcome. ;)
Is this the Trump J6 speech you’re talking about?

I agree; overwrought political bullshit.

It's perfectly clear to me that Schumer was talking about the political blowback from overturning Roe. And he was probably right. Only a paranoid gun-nut like you could look at that quote and see a threat of violence.

If you paid attention to the news you'd know. He publicly threatened two justices with physical violence on the steps of the SCOTUS.
Then perhaps you should have put something about that in your lead, because I was wondering the same thing. Obviously Schumer did not "mentor" him. I think the word that you should have used might be more along the lines of inspired.

lol, what a pansy!

Back