Favorite sex toys?

The lovesense wand domi is amazing. Just sayin. Paired with the lush....*swoons*

Currently my go to toy is a really powerful vibrator belonging to my wife. It has a sort of cup shaped attachment that fits nice and snug over my cock head. The only problem is that it only works on mains power, and that it is very loud. Anyway, the vibes are very strong and it will bring me from flaccid to full erection in a matter of seconds, and I can only use it for short bursts if I'm edging and wish to delay cumming, as no matter where I hold it on my cock, orgasm occurs very quickly if applied continuously.

His and hers

We have quite a full toy box and partially because we have bought toys and they just don't seem to be what we like.

For him, we have a Tenga reusable vacuum cup with a vacuum attachment. The sleeve itself is fantastic but the vacuum attachment is not very effective as you need to keep pressing too many buttons. We also have the clear Fleshlight and although the Tenga feels better, being able to see his cock being stroked and then cum is hugely erotic.

We also have a Ht Octopuss and although it feels fantastic the fact that it vibrates the frenulum means that orgasm happens within seconds.

For her, we have too many to describe in detail so we will just talk about the favorites.

We-Vibe 2 is one of her favorites and if she puts it in and pulls her panties back on she is almost guaranteed to cum quite quickly. They say you can penetrate while wearing this but in reality, we have not been able to get that right as its just too tight a fit.

We have a Glass dildo with a very exaggerated crown and neat round handle to use for thrusting. The crown rubs her G spot perfectly and used while licking her clit she is sure to cum hard.

A small vibe for anal play when masturbating, and that’s about it. Fun fact: who would get the sex toys was actually something I had to discuss with my ex in the divorce.

Butt plug s

I have a nice range of butt plugs that I'm working my way thru. I also love a good shower head.

Its a black 21 speed black wand,i bought it from ann summers and its incredible, the vibrations are so strong😻😻

Has anyone tried an Ose? they are brand new and have a 6 week back order plus they are like $300. Dying to find out if I should get one

Back