Favorite Pussy Type ....part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1031480.jpg

I remember those good old days, cum running and they were great. s I age I'm finding women less open to that. :cattail:

I love to look at pussies. I even enjoy seeing a nice dick. It excites me to see a man shoot his seed but nothing turns me on anywhere near as much as seeing a nice thick cream pie dripping from a thoroughly satisfied twat. :p
Licking up a cream pie like that, deposited by another man, is at the top of my sexual bucket list.

I remember those good old days, cum running and they were great. s I age I'm finding women less open to that. :cattail:

I have noticed in amateur videos that people wipe their sex juices off before having sex. WHY?!!! That is the sexiest nectar there is to help with what they are just about to do.

With all those STDs and AIDS out there I'm surprised there are still women who would do this unless they have verifiable test results. Use of a condom is now mandatory in my mind. It used to be okay to sleep with everyone your partner had as penicillin could cure almost all STDs known to man. Then AIDS came along...and the incurable forms of bacterial STDs. :( :eek: :mad:

With all those STDs and AIDS out there I'm surprised there are still women who would do this unless they have verifiable test results. Use of a condom is now mandatory in my mind. It used to be okay to sleep with everyone your partner had as penicillin could cure almost all STDs known to man. Then AIDS came along...and the incurable forms of bacterial STDs. :( :eek: :mad:

Thank god for mutual masturbation. Given a woman with a well practiced hand I can be just as happy with that as with wild full out fucking. Then again I do very much miss going down on a woman before and after intercourse, savoring her juices and ours together.

Maybe she did it with someone she knew very well!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpYWawAgWpIe4df9XXPvezptSw2zMrhJOnr8otac4QsXyUmgP8Jw

Awesome, way to add some fun to the topic, your rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back