Faces of orgasm

His expression was similar to the ones I saw on posters of saints' faces in the window of the local Catholic bookstore.

This is a beautiful thread. I often wonder what I look when I am cumming. I know I am a big lip biter, biting on my lower lip the nearer I get. Some absolutely lovely faces in this thread
You should have your partner video you so you can see for yourself. Sharing with us is optional, but recommended 😉

Years ago I used to see a woman in her early 60's. I would have been in my early 40's. She married young and after 30 years she and her husband divorced. Her husband had been only her second lover, her first was her uncle who raped her. She told me that throughout her marriage she always regarded sex as a chore, something a wife had to endure, she said she never got pleasure from the act of fucking and certainly never orgasmed. She said it was after she divorced in her 50's when she started dating that she became aware that the women's magazines were correct and that sex could be enjoyable for a woman. She absolutely loved her orgasms and her face was a picture of pleasure each time she cum.

1267.jpg
Gain in pain.

Back