facebook thinks straight white people are dangerous.

18xoxo

Really Experienced
GGPxIZxbYAA_HJK

UNREAL. According to
@facebook
, this image celebrating “white heterosexual pride month” goes against their guidelines because it “praises or supports people and organizations we define as dangerous.”.
@facebook
thinks straight white people are dangerous.

GGPxIZxbYAA_HJK

UNREAL. According to
@facebook
, this image celebrating “white heterosexual pride month” goes against their guidelines because it “praises or supports people and organizations we define as dangerous.”.
@facebook
White supremacists are dangerous. The only people who talk loudly about “white pride” are white supremacists.

The only reason there is a white heterosexual pride month is to ridicule and minimize the reason for pride month. It's just a roundabout way of being homophobic.

And what about black and Hispanic heterosexuals? You don't want them to celebrate your pride month too? Are you really double-dipping into racism as well as homophobia?

GGPxIZxbYAA_HJK

UNREAL. According to
@facebook
@facebook
You can talk about white heterosexual pride when black people own you and subject you to nightly anal rape. Until then, here's a bowl of CRACKER, PLEASE and a nice tall glass of ice-cold STFU.

White supremacists are dangerous. The only people who talk loudly about “white pride” are white supremacists.
Actually, the biggest white supremacists are the ones who think being white is a privilege, that they're obligated to help all other non whites, and whites cannot be discriminated against or negatively impacted by prejudice and racism from other races.

That kind of mentality can only stem from a strong belief in the superiority of the white race over all others, especially given whites are a global minority.

Actually, the biggest white supremacists are the ones who think being white is a privilege, that they're obligated to help all other non whites, and whites cannot be discriminated against or negatively impacted by prejudice and racism from other races.
That kind of mentality can only stem from a strong belief in the superiority of the white race over all others, especially given whites are a global minority.

Those are some hilarious mental gymnastics. 🤣

(Complete and utter garbage, of course.)

Let me fix this for you. What you mean to say:
I have no understanding of history or my own privledge. I dont really understand the term "white supremacy" , but I saw some nifty memes on fb , and a segment on fox news so Im gonna pretend I know these words. I'll then regurgitate it thinking I sound smart when really it will make people laugh at me.

Isnt this more correct. You are welcome.

Oh the irony. Only someone so lacking in the awareness of his own privilege could make this statement. The fact that that same lack of awareness blinds the poster to the irony of this post is also ironic. It is like a meta-post. Huzzah to TastySuckToy!

The Democrat Party produces the nation's premier racists as it has back to its founding. It is the "Race" movement in America. It's all they think about, it is a fundamental basis of much of their political policy and the prime motivating factor in its application.

The Democrat Party produces the nation's premier racists as it has back to its founding. It is the "Race" movement in America. It's all they think about, it is a fundamental basis of much of their political policy and the prime motivating factor in its application.
If you cared about racism, you wouldn't continually assign blame to a party.

And before you say I do that, I have never done so.

We call this "condescension."

In the meantime, following what Hume observed, morality consists of what people think they need and they rationalize it after the fact.

Every group acts in its own self interest.

So........by calling white people "dangerous" are the communists admitting they are afraid??????

As it should be!

Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for us, baw the sweet sweet tears for the TEA!

Screenshot-2024-04-15-at-9.50.56-PM.png

Here's the thing White Pride is fundamentally different from almost every other form of pride. You don't see South American Pride. You BARELY see Latino Pride. Cuban get big mad if you call them Mexican. Until WW2 you guys would literaly split up into teams roughly every fifteen to twenty years. The only time you guys tribe up instead of being a proud Irish, German whatever tis to aack others.

Here's the thing White Pride is fundamentally different from almost every other form of pride. You don't see South American Pride. You BARELY see Latino Pride. Cuban get big mad if you call them Mexican. Until WW2 you guys would literaly split up into teams roughly every fifteen to twenty years. The only time you guys tribe up instead of being a proud Irish, German whatever tis to aack others.
"White" is a colonial construct. It was invented by Europeans when they invaded the rest of the world to set themself apart from the indigenous peoples they were conquering and enslaving. There are lots of fun European cultures--German, Italian, Polish, Greek, French, Welsh--with their own shared traditions and identity.

The only shared tradition of "white culture" is dominion over non-whites.

If you have European ancestry and want to celebrate your ethnic identity, do it! Go crazy! Wear lederhosen and eat stinky cheese.

But don't base your identity around a mythical past that was invented to justify atrocity.

Exactly. Its even a little worse than that in some ways. What is and isin't white has evolved. The Irish and Itallians weren't part of the team until relatively recently in the long sad history of the world. I would have zero problem if we had more fake holidays for other nations. You don't get Cinco Demayo off but for twenty for hours we're all Mexican eat tacos and drink tequilla and margaritas. On St. Patricks day we wear green and eat green foods. I would just with Spain to import whatever day thy want. Could be a historic battle. Could be when the last King of Spain was deposed. who cares? If Canada wants day where everybody eats pancakes or whatever

If i dont say anything and just not allow people to shame me for being white, and not loud about it, is that ok then?

Back