F4M or F - looking for something more…

Dreaming22

Experienced
Hello…

I’m a 36 y/o married female in CA and I am looking for something more outside of my marriage. Discreetness preferred please.

A little about me, I enjoy long conversations and getting to know someone first before anything else. I am not looking for something strictly sexual. I do enjoy both men and women, so I’m not picky if you’re interested.

I like flowery words when the time is right, and I also enjoy being sexual when the connection is there.

I am looking for something long term, and not someone to just sext with at the end of today so you can be gone tomorrow.

more about me: I’m short, with curves, Latina, brown hair, brown eyes, medium-long hair, olive complexion. I love someone with a sense of humor and a great conversationalist, I hate small talk and someone only interested in getting sexual right away.

If interested, send me a message

Just left CA but not too far away. I’m a great conversationalist and would love to chat. Message me if you’re interested.

Hello. I loved your message. I'd love the opportunity to get to know you. I like that you want to take things slow. I also like to get to know people first before jumping into anything. About me I am 44 not married. I'm a professional pilot so I am traveling constantly. Hope to hear from you

Hello…

I’m a 36 y/o married female in CA and I am looking for something more outside of my marriage. Discreetness preferred please.

A little about me, I enjoy long conversations and getting to know someone first before anything else. I am not looking for something strictly sexual. I do enjoy both men and women, so I’m not picky if you’re interested.

I like flowery words when the time is right, and I also enjoy being sexual when the connection is there.

I am looking for something long term, and not someone to just sext with at the end of today so you can be gone tomorrow.

more about me: I’m short, with curves, Latina, brown hair, brown eyes, medium-long hair, olive complexion. I love someone with a sense of humor and a great conversationalist, I hate small talk and someone only interested in getting sexual right away.

I sent you a message ☀️

Hello…

I'm 50 m married looking for something. I would love to chat and get to know each other and go from there message me if you are interested in chatting.

Hello…

I sent you a message ❤️

Back