F Dom looking for submissive slut to edge

NerdyBBW200

Virgin
Hello subs!
I'm looking for a submissive/ obedient male to edge online.
You must be willing to listen to me as I give instructions and be ready for punishment if you do not obey.
You must show yourself on camara. I enjoy a slut who can put on a good show for me. I will show if/when I feel and if I decide you deserve to see my body.
You must have a mic and be able to communicate with me while we play.
You must be willing to go long periods without orgasms. They will belong to me and you may only cum when I allow you to do so, any disobedience will be meet with punishment.
I am willing to work within your limits.
Don't be shy PM me and ask politely to be edged and maybe I will choose you.
No new/baby subs. Must have some experience.

Last edited:
Wow. A very hot opening by the Domme.
We all know what we would be getting into...or do we ?

Hi!
I'm looking for a submissive/ obedient male to edge online.
You must be willing to listen to me as I give instructions and be ready for punishment if you do not obey.
You must show yourself on camara. I enjoy a slut who can put on a good show for me. I will show if/when I feel and if I decide you deserve to see my body.
You must have a mic and be able to communicate with me while we play.
You must be willing to go long periods without orgasms. They will belong to me and you may only cum when I allow you to do so, any disobedience will be meet with punishment.
I am willing to work within your limits.
Don't be shy PM me and ask politely to be edged and maybe I will choose you.

Currently on hiatus. If you are interested know you will not get a reply until the New Year.
As we have arrived in the New Year, i wonder if your hiatus has been concluded. If so, i request permission to arrange an audition so that You can determine whether i warrant your attention.

As another female Domme, I love this !!
I have a cock I own, (attached to a very submissive man) ...
I'm looking for another Mistress to co-domme with me...
Interested?

Back