Even More Random Thoughts

I need to stop letting my cousin do whatever she wants, my hair is so light that it glows in the dark. 🤦‍♀️🤣

I went back 6 or 7 pages worth of threads and discovered MANY really popular ones that I seem to have destroyed because of being the last person to post in them...

Wow 8 X class flares in the last 4 days and going KP 8 tonight.

Better hope we don't go KP 10..... just saying. :oops:

for a very brief period in my life (early 90’s), I would spend time at the roller skating rink. It was all smoke machines, slap bracelets, nachos, and showing off for girls (with my sick backward skating skills).

Kids can’t be left alone anymore, though. It’s a little sad.

But at least they didn’t have to deal with those toilets.

Sometimes there will be people in your life who think they know better than you, about your life. I don't think you can convince them otherwise. I guess there could come a time when they realize they are fucking wrong. But probably not. Just love yourself. :)

I’m telling someone off for getting distracted …thus distracting myself from what I’m supposed to be doing 🤦‍♂️

I HATE HATE HATE people wearing fragrances. Even the "innocent" hand cream, hair conditioner etc. Needed 3x extra rescue inhaler today,just because I had to run errands.

Back