Erotic Vacations

Whimsical_Enchantress

Sensual Siren
What would an erotic vacation look like for you?

I'd aim to ignite passion and inspire erotic fantasy. A completely clothing optional, location situated in the sensual heat of the Mayan Riviera. I will be surrounded by world-class amenities, white sand private beaches and the kind of deluxe accommodations you would expect from an exclusive, top quality erotic vacation.

I would enjoy yoga and erotic workshops. In the evenings, we would be encouraged to attend the nightclubs and private party rooms. Masquerade night, schoolgirl night..even circus night ā€“ no sensual stone would be left unturned.

I would enjoy yoga and erotic workshops. In the evenings, we would be encouraged to attend the nightclubs and private party rooms. Masquerade night, schoolgirl night..even circus night ā€“ no sensual stone would be left unturned.

As many fantasies as I've had. Some of this has played a part. This would be fun.

I'd want a week away at a secluded spa that offered many options for couples pampering.
Then some of what you mentioned at night.

I thought I'd come up with something better. But apparently lack of sleep left me empty lol

A secluded cabin in the woods with beautiful views. Just the two of us enjoying each other, no devices,various sexy games played, only pausing for sleep, showers, and food and drink.

Back