erotic bondage photos II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yossi, you da BEST!:heart:

:):rose:

tumblr_oh04smSVYX1u3yoz9o3_400.gif

It doesn't look that hard to make from home. I wonder if it could be done so that the cuffs come off. Then you'd have an ordinary looking chair for the most part...the exception being the odd hole in the middle of the seat. :D

It doesn't look that hard to make from home. I wonder if it could be done so that the cuffs come off. Then you'd have an ordinary looking chair for the most part...the exception being the odd hole in the middle of the seat. :D

Not difficult to make at all.

:cool:

tumblr_nrzzozLDkO1u21h8ao1_500.jpg

Your handiwork??

:heart::heart:

Not that one.

Ours is a similar design, only in natural maple and with a higher back. We have a removable leather headrest that snaps on the top, and an eye-bolt and swivel bolt snap high up the back, to attach a collar.

Avoid a chair with arms or arm rests. Great for securing the arms of the restrained, but limits access to areas where one might want to use a wartenberg pinwheel, or small brush.

When designing and making one, make sure the chair is a stout, solid one. It is amazing the strength a woman can produce when struggling against restraint, riding the intense wave of an orgasm. Snap a spindly leg right off.

Not that one.

Ours is a similar design, only in natural maple and with a higher back. We have a removable leather headrest that snaps on the top, and an eye-bolt and swivel bolt snap high up the back, to attach a collar.

Avoid a chair with arms or arm rests. Great for securing the arms of the restrained, but limits access to areas where one might want to use a wartenberg pinwheel, or small brush.

When designing and making one, make sure the chair is a stout, solid one. It is amazing the strength a woman can produce when struggling against restraint, riding the intense wave of an orgasm. Snap a spindly leg right off.

Quoted for the eww factor.

Jesus fucking Christ!

Not only that I and others have to put up with your sleazy inuendoes while you cyberstalk posters, you oversexed creep, but we also have to have a more direct glimpse into your sexual life.
What's next? A pic. of your used underwear?

N.B.
To all others who are posting here: don't take my comments personally, since I find your posts appropriate . Only disturbed, imbecilic stalkers gross me out; normal people don't

Last edited:
Quoted for the eww factor.

Jesus fucking Christ!

Not only that I and others have to put up with your sleazy inuendoes while you cyberstalk posters, you oversexed creep, but we also have to have a more direct glimpse into your sexual life.
What's next? A pic. of your used underwear?

N.B.
To all the others who are posting here: don't take my comments personally, since I find your posts appropriate and they never gross me out. Only disturbed individuals and imbecilic perverts do,

How odd that someone resigned to the fact they will likely not have physical sexual contact with another human being for the rest of their life, should feel compelled to behave in such a judgemental manner, and post such nonsense on an adult, erotic site.

Such a repressed individual must just be looking for some attention I guess.

How odd that someone resigned to the fact they will likely not have physical sexual contact with another human being for the rest of their life, should feel compelled to behave in such a judgemental manner, and post such nonsense on an adult, erotic site.

Such a repressed individual must just be looking for some attention I guess.
And you think that cyberstalking women (or "female impersonators") with all sorts of creepy- disgusting inuendoes about their genitals or sexuality is healthier than my situation?

I wouldn't have commented on your post otherwise, cause in theory I have no right to intrude upon or judge other people's personal lives.

But your almost daily intrusion upon my personal space and sexuality (whatever you assume that to be) and your creepy sleazy stalking for more than a year give me the right to do so.

:rolleyes:

It seems like the wand is sitting above the seat too high. Maybe recess it or possibly put an adjustable lifting mechanism on it.

Same with the chair.

And you think that cyberstalking women (or "female impersonators") with all sorts of creepy- disgusting inuendoes about their genitals or sexuality is healthier than my situation?

No, I don't.
Which is why I don't understand why you continue to do so.

Just your posts in the last 24 hours alone...

I wouldn't have commented on your post otherwise, cause in theory I have no right to intrude upon or judge other people's personal lives.

Why change anything now? It's what everyone has come to expect from you.

But your almost daily intrusion upon my personal space and sexuality (whatever you assume that to be) and your creepy sleazy stalking for more than a year give me the right to do so.

This is simply not true and just more histrionics on your part

I'd ask you to post links, but you know that won't happen. So, as already mentioned, just look at the posts over the last 24 hours to refresh your frazzled brain. Even using rudimentary math and looking at the post counts, your dramatic BS doesn't hold up.

Now, be a good little histrionic attention seeker, and leave this thread to the fine, adult folks who are enjoying it, and don't need to be subjected to your judgmental nonsense and weak-ass, make-believe excuses for your bad behaviour.

I get it. You don't like it when your stupidity is pointed out to you, or you're called out on your drama llama antics. But throwing your wee tantrums in other threads is just bad form.

Funny how now I want to go and test the sturdiness of the furniture at Emerson's house.

:rolleyes:

It seems like the wand is sitting above the seat too high. Maybe recess it or possibly put an adjustable lifting mechanism on it.

Same with the chair.

Wand is in an adjustable, lockable (in position) clamp. Not really too high though, if the clit is the area your looking to stimulate.

As for the chair having adjustable lift...interesting idea.

No, I don't.
Which is why I don't understand why you continue to do so.

Just your posts in the last 24 hours alone...

Why change anything now? It's what everyone has come to expect from you.

This is simply not true and just more histrionics on your part

I'd ask you to post links, but you know that won't happen. So, as already mentioned, just look at the posts over the last 24 hours to refresh your frazzled brain. Even using rudimentary math and looking at the post counts, your dramatic BS doesn't hold up.

Now, be a good little histrionic attention seeker, and leave this thread to the fine, adult folks who are enjoying it, and don't need to be subjected to your judgmental nonsense and weak-ass, make-believe excuses for your bad behaviour.

I get it. You don't like it when your stupidity is pointed out to you, or you're called out on your drama llama antics. But throwing your wee tantrums in other threads is just bad form.

What a lying, psychopathic thug you are

Want me to compile all your posts containing sleazy and derrogatory graphic comments and pictures about the sexual activity of gay men (anal sex in particular)?
I'm certain that one would come up with at least 50 of such posts if they searched the archive.

Not only that you're a mentally disturbed stalker with a paraphilia which impacts negatively on other posters, but you're a homophobe too.
The manner in which you impose your creepy sexual shit on others, every time you want to get aroused is disgusting

Last edited:
And make no mistake, Emerson40.

I don't judge other posters who are into BDSM practices or who discuss these issues with you. We all have our sexual preferences and it might well be that mine might be considered by some to be more out there than others.

The notion which you gloss over or pretend to not understand is CONSENT (or lack of), you disgusting creep.

When you're stalking a person with inuendoes about theit sexuality in order to get aroused, against their will: that's considered to be deviant and much more serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back