Enigma (closed)

Victoria knew that she could drive him wild while sucking on his cock. Sometimes she could work him into a frenzy only to find herself on her back and being driven hard into their bed. That was what she wanted now. It had been so long since they had been apart that she wanted him completely and totally, as fast as he was willing to give it to her. But first, she wanted him to know just how much she had missed him.

His fingers smoothed through her hair, eyes locked on one another as she took more and more of his shaft between her lips until finally her nose was buried against the hair at the base of his shaft. She whimpered as she held herself there for a moment before she pulled free. She panted, her lips red and slightly swollen. Her tongue went to work then, licking broad strokes against the head of his cock and down his shaft as his fingers tightened in her locks.

"Surely you didn't pull me out here in the middle of nowhere just to suck your cock, Jim." Victoria murmured, her full lips pressing gentle kisses to the head of his shaft. "It's a beautiful day and I'm completely naked. Isn't there something else you'd like to do?"

James was at Victoria's mercy as she took all of his thickness into her mouth. His fingers tightened around her hair, holding her there for a few moments, as if she could stay there forever.

He let go before he got too greedy, then tightened them again as he watched Victoria lick his full length - and he began to wonder just who was being greedy.

Victoria had to know she was tempting fate. James was certain of that much. He could be a ticking time bomb when she urged him to be one.

The she spoke. It was all it took to cause him to react. When his elegant and refined English Rose spoke dirty, he was nearly powerless to resist.

James abruptly let go of Victoria's hair, then stepped back, his shaft glistening with his lover's saliva. He grabbed her shoulders and turned her around on her knees to face the ocean once again, before his hands pushed against her shoulder blades and forced her onto all fours.

"As if you don't know," he growled, but all of his other words had devolved into grunts.

Dropping to his knees behind Victoria and kicking her legs apart, James gripped her hard by where her waist and hips met, then pulled her back onto his throbbing length.

There was little tenderness and no pause for the pair of them to adjust. There was only hard and passionate thrusting, as he let out all of the frustrations and emotion of the past week - and Victoria was the recipient.

She knew that she had him when he let go of her hair and stepped back, his shaft glistening with her saliva. She gasped as he grasped her shoulders, turning her around on her knees before he pressed against her shoulder and forced her onto all fours. The wind was blowing against her bare body, her wet folds presented for his perusal as he growled out his words.

Victoria grinned to herself as James hit the ground behind her, pressing into her body as his fingers grasped her hips tightly. She let out a cry, arching her back as he pounded into her. This was what she had been craving and he was going to give her all she wanted and more.

"Jim!" She growled out, her fingers gripping the ground beneath her as he rode her in a steady rhythm there in the open air of the English countryside.

There were times when James and Victoria made love: slow, tender, and gentle, but no less passionate than any other time. The sensations were delicate, the movements paced and controlled. They would take the time to kiss gently, savouring the taste of each other as they patiently approached a climax.

And then there were times like this, when they greedily fucked, bucking against one another in a wild display of wanton abandon. Their gentle sighs and whispers were replaced by screams and squeals, grunts and loud moans. Their bodies slapped together loudly and they lustfully took each other in a fit of hungry erotic desire. They gripped, spanked, nibbled, and pinched.

But never had they acted this way in such a public setting. There had been numerous times in the car; a couple of times at the beach; once quietly in the darkness of a cinema; even one occasion when they found themselves on a long train journey in an otherwise empty passenger car. But those times had all provided some form of concealment.

Right now, they were naked atop a cliff and pounding as if their lives depended on it.

Victoria was - James was convinced - the perfect partner for him. The same woman who had cooked his breakfast that morning had since devoured his cock and was now on all fours, happily receiving his long thickness over and over.

Victoria's pussy was as tight as a vice just as it always was, but it was the heat and wetness of her folds that captivated James. Her gorgeous breasts swayed forwards and backwards, helped by her arched back to bounce with each collision from behind, her nipples erect in a combination of her sexual desire and the cool wind that blew over them.

James continued to slam hard into her, watching the gentle jiggle of her backside every time it met his lower stomach. He released her hips from his grip, relying on her to push back against him and allowing his hands to roam. They quickly found her perfect ass cheeks, giving each one a spank as he repeatedly pushed his hips hard up against her, grunting and moaning loudly all the while.

James was in rare form that day. Victoria had to smile to herself as she squealed and groaned for him. She knew how to get him riled up and ready for anything. They had been inventive with their sex lives, never scared to love one another in unusual locations. This took the cake though. He was fucking her as if his life depended on it and she was loving every single moment.

When his hands moved from her hips, she knew what he wanted. She continued to push herself back onto his thick, thrusting cock. His hands started to roam her body, a mind of their own as they caressed along her sides and the smooth muscle of her back. They soon settled on the jiggling mounds of her bottom, gripping them tight enough that she moaned for him.

Then he spanked her. The loud cry that issued from her lips was one of surprise and sexual satisfaction. His hands alternated from side to side, the flesh reddening as he swatted her. He was a beast that day. He had only spanked her a handful of times before, each time when he was in the throws of passion and out of his mind with lust.

This moment reminded her of a time they had gone to the beach. Of course they had made love in the surf, the ocean swirling around them, but that evening after dancing he had bent her over the front of his car and fucked her hard in a dark portion of the parking lot. He had spanked her then and they had both discovered the intense sexual satisfaction of such a naughty act.

"Almost, love. Oh God!" She cried out, signalling that she was about to cum for him.

Victoria was close. She'd made that clear, and James was doing all he could to last long enough for her. They were so sexually compatible, and he loved nothing more than reaching his climax at the same time as her. There was a thrill in the pair of them exchanging juices simultaneously.

James gritted his teeth as they fucked, and his hands took her words as an instruction to stop spanking her reddening backside. He knew she loved receiving the punishment - and he loved giving it - but he wanted to hear her squeals of orgasm up close.

He leaned forward and, without breaking his thrusting rhythm, took hold of each of her shoulders and pulled, straightening her torso. She quickly found her back pressed against his chest, his hips now thrusting upwards into her, his mouth immediately finding the skin of her sensitive neck and biting. His arms wrapped around her waist to keep her upright: one hand reached upwards to grab a breast and squeeze firmly; the other fell downwards to her soaked hair and rubbed against her clit.

And then it arrived. Sudden, violent, overwhelming. James' cum erupted into Victoria's tight entrance, and he let out a strained moan into her neck as he bucked uncontrollably against her.

Victoria gasped loudly as James leaned forward and pulled her up against his chest, his arms wrapping around her body. She let out a groan as he found her throat with his lips, sucking on the skin before biting it hard enough that she felt herself clench around him in pleasure. Then his hands found their spots, one squeezing a breast tightly and the other immediately rubbing against her wet clit.

The cry that left her lips as James lost it filled the air around them, his hot cum triggering her own orgasm that had her bucking and thrashing in his arms. Her juices coated his fingers as he continued to stroke her hard little nub.

"Oh God!" She cried out, panting as he held her in place, keeping her next to him as they both experienced a small slice of heaven on earth.

Their bodies spasmed and pulsed as their shared bliss ran through them, James clinging tightly to Victoria.

Their juices gushed against each other until the climax finally passed, and the tension in their muscles began to relax.

They were both panting heavily by the time James pulled out of Victoria; their hearts racing as he turned her head to tenderly kiss her lips before raising his soaked fingers to his mouth and slowly licking them clean.

James smiled at his lover, an expression of supreme satisfaction spreading across his face.

"I wonder what your parents might think," he whispered, "If they had any idea of what you just got up to in the English countryside, Miss Stirling."

He kissed her lips gently again, then stood and offered her a hand up.

The gentleman had returned.

Victoria hummed with delight as he kissed her so gently. It was a stark contrast to the fucking that he had just received a few moments before. Her gentle James had returned, making sure that she was well satisfied and taken care of as he licked her juices from his fingers.

"What might my parents think if they had any idea of what I was going to get up to in my bedroom this weekend?" She teased him back, laughing softly as he kissed her gently again and offered her and hand up.

She stood, pulling herself against his body to hold him tightly. "Thank you for coming with me this weekend, Jim. It means a lot that you want to spend time with my family."

James held Victoria close, enjoying the contrast of the heat from her body against his front, and the cool of the wind against his back.

"In your bedroom?" he teased, one eyebrow raised. "At your parent's house? How do you intend to keep that a secret, might I ask?"

He chuckled lightly, then planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I wouldn't miss this weekend for the world, Miss Stirling. Your family are wonderful and they welcome me as if I were one of their own."

James paused, looking at the brown-eyed beauty before him, in her nakedness, pressed up against him.

"And," he added reluctantly, "It will give me peace of mind once we speak to your parents."

James slowly broke away from the embrace, then moved to collect their clothing. The last thing they needed was to catch a chill.

"And I'm confident my mother will tell you that this is all some big misunderstanding." Victoria said as she followed James to their clothing, reluctantly putting her undergarments and dress back on before sitting in the grass at the base of the tower.

"Jim, even if she says that everything that man said was true, you know it won't change anything. You know I'm not a spy. You know that I love you to the moon and back." She said softly, watching him as he dressed. "The only thing it might change is my employment at Bletchley. I would miss my puzzles, but as a duty to my country, I would quit to save them any embarrassment."

She loved breaking codes and dealing with foreign correspondence. She had been trained extensively and could speak German like a native speaker. However, none of that mattered when there were questions of national security afoot.

"I know. I just hate the thought of you being unhappy."

James was sitting next to Victoria, doing up the last of his buttons as he spoke quietly.

He paused, then smiled.

"I'd have to call you Mata Hari if you were a spy," he joked good-humouredly. "The deadliest spy in all of Europe, whimpering to my touch!"

James laughed then, the tension easing.

He stood again, taking Victoria's hand and easing her up, then wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Its about time we got some dinner, don't you think?"

"My mother's sure to have a country spread just for you. She thinks you're too skinny as it is." Victoria said as he pulled her to her feet by her hands. "I keep telling her that it's not your fault that you grew up in the city where there was never any good food."

She laughed as she wrapped her arm around his waist, pulling herself against his side as they walked back towards his car. She loved little moments like this. It gave her hope that everything would be alright in the end and they could live that night little dream of a good marriage and a happy ending.

James laughed. Victoria's mother always prepared too much food when they visited.

"I had wondered if she was trying to fatten me up!"

When they reached the car, James opened the door for Victoria, then gave her a playful pat on the backside as she moved to sit down.

He grinned, winked, shut her door, then rounded the vehicle and got in on the driver's side.

James rested one hand on Victoria's right knee, then slid it up her thigh, pulling the hem of her dress along with it.

"You'd better watch out, Miss Stirling," he sighed contentedly. "That dress of yours will get you into all sorts of trouble."

Another wink followed, then the hand shifted to the gear stick, the engine roared, and they were on their way.

The sun was growing low in the sky as James finally pulled the car into the long and winding drive that would lead them to the farmhouse. Her father had taken great pride in the plot of land that he worked and it showed as the large house came into view. It had once been the manor of a lord that had fallen on hard times, but Robert Stirling had put his heart and soul into restoring the estate to its former glory.

Before the car was even in park, the front door opened and three girls came rushing out. Victoria's younger sisters were an excitable bunch. At 15, 12, and 11, they still got a kick out of teasing her about her relationship while ooing and ahing over her handsome lover. Rose, Mary, and Agatha crowded around the car, already talking a mile a minute as she pulled herself from the passenger's seat and shooed them away.

"Let us breathe a little bit." She scolded softly as she hugged each one in turn.

"Are you going to take us for a ride, James?" Rose asked, the spitting image of her sister with bright eyes that sparkled in the light.

"Oh, yes, you have to!" The youngest, Agatha exclaimed, her nearly flaming red hair curling about her impish face.

"He will, but I get to go first." Mary insisted, glancing between her sisters with her hands on her hips. "He likes me the best, after all."

The estate stood tall, proudly greeting the pair as they arrived. To James' untrained eye, it seemed fully restored - but he knew Victoria's father Robert would find something for him to help with.

James always seemed to get an energetic welcome from Victoria's sisters. They often seemed to bounce off each other in a whirlwind of excitability.

He craned his neck to smile at them as they hugged Victoria, and then the verbal barrage began.

"Yes, of course you're my favourite, Mary!" James laughed. "Just like Rose and Agatha!"

He turned to Victoria who had managed to make her way past the trio.

"Go inside. Tell your parents we'll be a few minutes."

His smile was warm as he spoke and it stayed as he turned back to the girls.

"There's room for all of you in the car, but if you want to sit in the front, it has to go from youngest to oldest. Now climb in and we'll drive to the road and back."

Agatha had a beaming smile on her face as she slipped into the passenger's seat, her sisters piling into the backseat. As the youngest, Agatha was doted on by everyone, a little to her sisters chagrin. Still, they were babbling in excitement as Victoria stood on the front step of the house, smiling at James as the engine roared to life and he pulled away to head back down the road.

Her brothers would have completed the picture, but they were miles away, halfway across the world fighting in this silly war. Both were pilots for the RAF and both were sorely missed not only by her parents but by the entire family. Timothy was the closest in age to herself, only 2 years younger. He was one of her best friends and she wrote letters to him frequently. John was a handsome 21 year old, dashing in his uniform and no doubt wooing all the women that he came into contact with. He never had time to write, but he would dutifully call their mother every Sunday, no matter what.

"Victoria?" Her mother's voice came through the open door as she suddenly appeared, a wide smile on her face as she wrapped her eldest child in the tightest hug she could manage. "I'm so happy that you're home."

"So am I, Mummy." Victoria murmured back, holding her mother just as tight.

Ruth Stirling was the older version of Victoria. They had the same blonde hair and slender figures. Her dark eyes were warm and welcoming. She was soft spoken, welcoming, and took care of her large family. She was the mother that everyone wished they had.

"Did the girls trap James?" Ruth asked, looking up the drive as his car passed into the distance.

"I'm afraid so. They should be back soon though. James is absolutely starving." Victoria said, laughing at the thought of her lover trapped in that car with her sisters.

"As soon as your father comes back from the fields, we can all sit down for a good meal." Ruth insisted, ushering Victoria into the manor to help her set up the table for dinner.

As an only child, James relished days like these. Unlike Victoria, who had a large group of people to call family, he had only his widowed mother.

When her husband died, Anna Braithwaite decided against marrying again. She was young enough and beautiful enough to have found someone else if she had chosen to look - even with James in the picture - but she never did.

So having a car full of Victoria's giggling and babbling little sisters always made for a memorable experience.

The gaggle of girls was still hanging off James when he finally reached the dining room. He greeted Ruth with a "Mrs Stirling," a kiss on her cheek, and a small packet of shortbread in her hand.

"From a recent visit to Scotland," he smiled, deliberately omitting the nature of that trip or the troubling information he'd encountered while there. "Now, what would you have me do to help prepare?"

"Absolutely nothing but sitting there and looking handsome." Ruth insisted, giving him a smile as she shooed the youngest daughters out to fetch their father.

Victoria helped her mother to finish the cooking, placing a glazed ham on the table along with all of the sides that she had fixed throughout the day. She couldn't help but kiss James gently, giving him a smile as she moved back into the kitchen to bring out the fresh baked bread and jam.

"You know, James. Shortbread cookies remind me of when I first met my husband. He brought them to me one evening and I knew I was in love." Ruth commented as she came to sit down beside James, leaving Victoria to the final details. "And I just want to know...are you about ready to make Victoria an honest woman?"

"Mummy." Victoria scolded, laughing softly at her mother's forward nature. "You shouldn't ask him that."

James blushed. Ruth often caught him off guard with her forward nature, but never had she done so with such a sensitive topic.

"I wasn't aware she had a habit of being dishonest," he quipped, trying to regain his composure.

He looked across to Victoria as she scolded her mother. James offered her a quick knowing smile, reflecting on their informal conversation over breakfast.

"And besides, it would hardly do to spoil the surprise for Victoria and let the ham go cold, wouldn't you agree?"

James chuckled lightly, enjoying Ruth's occasional interrogations. He had yet to ask Victoria's father for permission - something he hoped to rectify this weekend - and he wouldn't be making any formal proposals before that had happened.

Victoria's lover turned in his seat with a cheeky grin, not bothering to hide his attempts at changing the topic.

"What's keeping Mr Stirling, I wonder?"

"He'll be here shortly." Ruth said with a smile on her face, knowing that James loved her daughter very much and before too much longer there would be a wedding.

As if on cue, the back door slammed close and the three Stirling daughters came hurrying into the dining room to take their places. Following behind them was a great hulking man with the same flame red hair as Agatha, a jolly smile on his face as he spotted James.

"It's about time you arrived. I was about to send out a search party." Robert said, shaking James's hand heartily before he captured Victoria in a tight hug and kissed her cheek fondly.

"James was having some problems with the car so we had to stop outside of London." Victoria said with a sly gaze in James's direction as she took her seat at the table and dinner was officially served.

James shook Robert's hand heartily in greeting. The man had a firm grip and James had always admired that.

He soon found himself grinning back at Victoria.

"It was actually in Devon. It gave us an unexpected opportunity to enjoy the ruins at Berry Head," he continued the story, looking between Victoria and her parents. "The views were simply stunning. An unforgettable experience, as I'm sure Victoria would agree."

James suddenly realised that Robert would likely want to take a look at the car with an eye to repairing it.

"The car is fine now, as I'm sure the girls can attest to," James added, diverting attention to the younger Stirling sisters.

Victoria gave James a smile as he talked about Berry Head and how it was an unforgettable experience. Of course it was, for both of them. She would always remember looking out at the ocean as he fucked her. It would be one of her fondest moments from the first few years of their relationship.

"It runs like a dream." Agatha gushed, her sisters giggling next to her as Robert prepared to carve the ham.

"We should get one for ourselves, Daddy." Rose said as Robert served Ruth first with a chuckle before serving the rest of the family.

"When you get a job and make enough to afford one, then we can get whatever you like, lass." Robert murmured, winking towards Victoria with that announcement.

James grinned as the girls giggled. He wasn't quite sure why they had taken such a liking to him, but he was glad they had. It had certainly made fitting in a lot easier.

"And in the meantime," James volunteered in support of Robert, offering a playful wink towards the younger sisters, "I can take you all for a drive every time I visit."

Being in such a warm family environment felt very reassuring. Even if the information James had received in Scotland was true, and Robert Stirling inexplicably wasn't Victoria's father, there was no way she could be a spy. The interactions with her family were much too genuine. And she would still be the woman he'd yearn to marry.

"Mr Stirling," he continued, redirecting the conversation again as he gratefully received his plate. "Will you need an extra pair of hands around the property in the morning?"

"We'll be up at the crack of dawn, lad. Ruth has breakfast on the table at 5am and then we'll be off building fences to keep the sheep from the crops." Robert spouted off, never turning down the offer of free labor.

"I'll thank you not to wear him out too much, Daddy. We are here for a vacation. We have enough stress and work to last us a life time back in London." Victoria said, garnering short giggles from her two youngest sisters.

"You just want to kiss him while he's not working." Agatha said, her fingers curled as she pressed her hands against her mouth to stifle her laughter.

"Agatha Alexandra, that is enough." Ruth said in a sharp voice, the youngest Stirling dipping her head as she was scolded. "We are not going to talk about such things at the dinner table."

"I was thinking about taking James to the coast for a day. Assuming it stays sunny long enough to enjoy the sea." Victoria mentioned. "It's been so dreary in London. We hardly ever see the sun any longer."

Back