Editing Threads

Zigurat

Virgin
I'm not too sure if I'm the only one who as run afoul of this, but I have tried to edit some of my threads before - generally for spacing issues - and after I hit update, I will check the addition to the story and the change hasn't occured! Has anyone else seen this? Could this just be an ASCII thing that doesn't want to show? At the least, this could be something to be looked into - if necessary - for the next - if ever - code update.

Thanks.

I'm not too sure if I'm the only one who as run afoul of this, but I have tried to edit some of my threads before - generally for spacing issues - and after I hit update, I will check the addition to the story and the change hasn't occured! Has anyone else seen this? Could this just be an ASCII thing that doesn't want to show? At the least, this could be something to be looked into - if necessary - for the next - if ever - code update.

Thanks.

If the story is edited and your threads need approval, they won't be updated until the editor approves the mods.

If they are still coming back unchanged after editor approval, maybe you need to refresh your browser. I know Macs don't automatically update on CHYOO.

At the least, this could be something to be looked into - if necessary - for the next - if ever - code update.

Thanks.

Hasn't it been said they've lost the developer code for Chyoo? The date on the front page has remained static for four years. Am I the only one who thinks that come 2016 it's still going to be same date?

Back