Eaten out with a hairy pussy

I've never shaved, so I can't provide a definitive answer, but neither can I see how it could make much difference. The key areas being licked - if you're doing it properly - are the clitoris, labia, and entrance to the vagina - none of which have hair on them. The hair is above and around the bits that matter.

Best answer. :) Thank you!

I love eating a bushy pussy. It's more mysterious because it's hidden, and the hair tetains her fragrance.
Yes, this. The smell of a woman's bush is incredible. It's different than the smell of pussy, warmer and more musky. The experience of pulling down her panties at the end of a long day and burying your nose in her heavily-scented bush is worth a few hairs on your tongue.

Yes, this. The smell of a woman's bush is incredible. It's different than the smell of pussy, warmer and more musky. The experience of pulling down her panties at the end of a long day and burying your nose in her heavily-scented bush is worth a few hairs on your tongue.

Yummie :p:p:p:p:p

Yes! This IS the best!!! 😋

As for me for some reason when a woman is shaved it tends to feel more personal and I feel more connected with her as silly as that might sound I just think it is KEnhances the Experience overall. However, there is no question that with how much I love to give oral I don't care what amount of hair she does or doesn't have I just love the taste the feeling the experience

I enjoy both and would never say anything to embarrass or make a partner feel bad about what she (or he) is sharing with me. However I do so enjoy kissing all around the subject and taking in a mouthful of hair and just sucking on it is so nice then parting my lips and slowly pulling back and feeling her wet hair slid across my lips is heaven. Also when she gets wet and her hair is covered in our juices the smell and taste in beyond description but it is good.

I enjoy both and would never say anything to embarrass or make a partner feel bad about what she (or he) is sharing with me. However I do so enjoy kissing all around the subject and taking in a mouthful of hair and just sucking on it is so nice then parting my lips and slowly pulling back and feeling her wet hair slid across my lips is heaven. Also when she gets wet and her hair is covered in our juices the smell and taste in beyond description but it is good.

Soooo beautifully described! I agree 100%!!! 💓💋

Back