Dragon Queen: Origin (closed)

"Yes my lord." Artemous bows. "Understood." she offers him a smile. She appreciates the compliments on the sex, but she has a feeling she enjoyed it just as much as he, even if she feels blissfully sore. "After my bath may I dress? Or would you prefer me stay naked?" she would obey either way, but she worried about the large drafty tower and even with the bracer, clothes felt comfortable.

She waved over an unseen and instructed them on the bed. Once she saw that they started she instructed another to start her a bath. The hot spring was glorious but she wished to soften her hair and skin with some real soap and to soak.

"Please, dress as you wish," Omega says, "Practical dress is usually my rule." "Although the tower selection of female attire is limited. I will arrange for female clothing and other such accessories for you. The closet against the south wall probably has most available female clothing. Mostly Horde girl attire and a few silk dresses. Feel free to take over that closet as your own, if you wish."

There is a whole new compartment of thought to be created and managed having Artemous with him. Her health and happiness now are major factors in his plans.

"I do not wish you to think of yourself as a slave with me. Slaves are disposable, you are not. You have proven yourself worthy to serve me. And I do not like to waste valuable assets. You are worth ten legions of troops to me even as you stand now."

Omega steps close to Artemous. He lifts her chin and kisses her lovingly. Then spins her about and gives her a smack on the ass.

"Go to your bath, wench," he laughs and then vanishes.

Artemous kisses back with a passion. She's never felt as good as she does now. On her toes and in her arms, she wants to bed him again that very instant.

"Yes master. Of course." she gave him a grin that portrayed all her love, in her face and in her mind.

The bath was lovely, and Artemous soaked for about an hour. The tub was huge and the bubbles felt silky. Once she was done she smelled of lavender and honeysuckle. While she toweled off she had the unseen bring her some clothong options. She settled on a long sleeve emerald green silk robe with a black belt. On it looked like a dress but it was exceedingly comfortable.

She braided her hair with pins made from real pearls, slipped on black slippers and with an instruction to the unseen to clen up, thought about the library.

This time she appeared there much more easily and with less light headedness. An entire endless spurce of knowledge; where wpuld she start? Artemous found a comfortable chair that was stocked with pillows and took a seat. She commanded a halg dozen unseen to find her books on horde languages, illusion magics and drakonic legends. She liked having them do all the work. Yes. It was good to be queen.

She looked around and reveled. Reading in comfort had to be the next best thing to sex. After her first books were brought she asked for some snacks while she read.

In his mammoth bone chair, the Dragon Lord watches Artemous in her bath. Through the bracelet and his own control of the Unseen he can actually observe her from several angles, while she bathes, dresses and does her hair. At the same time, with his ability to compartmentalize his thinking, Lord Omega makes plans.

The temple fortress complex of Shadripur lays atop the Gap, the only pass large enough to move several hundred thousand Horde warriors and followers over the Spine Mountains. There are other routes through the mountains but these are useful only for the smugglers, merchants and small raiding parties of young Horde warriors testing their skills by crossing the mountains to launch raids on Confederacy foothill villages.

http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/...d_mayan_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.png

Only the tallest of seige towers can reach the top of Shadripur's wall. Spanning the half-mile Gap, the wall bristles with steel spring and iron construction ballistas, capable of killing a dragon with their hardened steel bolts. Behind the wall large pyramid towers hold troops and more ballista. All is dwarfed by the vastly huge Temple of Shadripur. Entirely carved out of a peak of granite by the Last Empire in it's early days, it is a city unto itself. There is said to be a dragon's hoard worth of gold to be found inside. Not to mention the temple to Osos, the river goddess, patron goddess of the rivers which originate in the Spine Mountaons and irrigate the great southern plains. Her fifty priestesses are scions of Southern Confederacy noble families. All beautiful, educated, and pure, with the first born daughter of Ghul Kasser, Ghul of the Harakan city state far to the south, as the head priestess. The Dragon Lord's tongue flicks out and licks at his lips as he thinks of them.

The lateness of the year has the Horde tribes gathering in the southern part of their northern territories. Ready to posture threateningly before the walls of Shadripur. Tribute is paid by the fortress in the form of corn and staple goods. Then the tribes part and move to their winter camps. This year will be different.

As Artemous settles down with her books, some snacks and servants to wait on her. Lord Omega dons his armour and vanishes.

Last edited:
Artemous can feel a small shift in her link with her master as he left. She frowned a bit but fought it back. She would see him soon. She sent him a flush of love and adoration. Her master.

Her reading was going swimmingly. Horde languages had roots in many others, a hob-glob of so many other simple words. It was a simple language in itself. She learned insults first and commands. How to emphasize the phrase "Now before I reach in your mouth slaughter your manhood!" and "you should have never clawed you way from the cervix of a breed-hog."

She chuckled to herself at the colorful language. Yes, the horde language wasn't too boring after all.

An instant after Lord Omega appears amongst a torch lit circle of standing stones, horns begin to trumpet his arrival. Far to the east just north of the Gap, the warriors of the horde are gathered. One hundred thousand barbarians of many tribes and customs. From the Reindeer People, the Buffalo Hunters, the pastoral herders of the Horse Clans, the Mammoth Riders with their armoured mammoth mounts and many more smaller tribal people from the foothills. Here in this camp are the leaders of the major tribes or their designated generals.

The Dragon Lord strides to a massive yurt structure, a few hundred yards away. Awed barbarian warriors and camp followers drop to their knees as he walks past. Torches around the yurt and inside are lit. The entrance flaps are held aside as he stoops to enter. The far side of the yurt is dominated by another tusk, bone and skull fur draped throne chair on a raised dais. Fifteen ornate chairs form a semi-circle before the dais. Lord Omega deposits his armoured bulk on the throne. Scantily clad serving girls kowtow before him, then rise to bring out platters of food and drinks. He himself is served with large flagons of fermented mare's milk mixed with blood. A personal favourite of his. Within moments, nomadic chieftains and generals file in. They bow, take chairs and are served by the girls drinks and foods.

"Artemous!" Lord Omega calls her over their telepathic link, "You may wish to be seated for this." "I wish you to see through my eyes and hear through my ears this conference."

"The colours you normally see will be seen in a different part of the spectrum. Both above and below what you normally perceive."

He enables a link between himself and his protege, far to the east.

"Greetings, to my Khans and Generals!" the Dragon Lord intones.

Lord Omega names and greets each in turn. Fourteen men and one woman constitute his command staff. The only woman present, Garta Fulgirt Khan of the Mammoth Riders, returns his greeting with a coy smile. At six foot three and three hundred pounds Garta is the only woman of chieftain rank in the Horde. Strength and fighting ability are the main requirements of a Horde chieftain.

"I am here tell you that at the end of the month, we will attack and take Shadripur."

The silence this announcement brings is ominous. Two years ago the Horde and the Dragon were repulsed with great loss from the walls of Shadripur. The steel bolt throwing ballistae kept the dragon from effectively using his dragon fire. Accurate fire from trebuchets inside the walls destroyed many siege towers. To the Dragon this had been a probing attack and casualties were within acceptable limits.

"To accomplish this, two legions of demi-humans will spearhead the attack."

This brings an intake of air from the conference attendees. Demis orcs, trolls and ogres are notoriously vicious and uncontrollable for any length of time. Their fighting abilities are a match for their reputation as vicious killers though. Ten thousand demis assaulting the walls and not their people appeals to the Khans.

"Also, it is my intention to bring a sorceress from the lands east of the Dragon Mountains. She is an adept of dragon magics and will destroy the towers and siege weapons of Shadripur, with her control of the powers of dragon fire and bolts of lightning."

This news brings a smile to all the faces arrayed before the dais.

Last edited:
Artemous leans back as her master speaks into her mind. As told, she puts her books down and gets comoprtable in her seat. When he opens the link, her senses are flooded and she is taken aback.

Even muddled, as if watching through a crystal ball, the colors are unreal and vivid and everything is in intense detail like she has never seen before. It's incredible and dizzying. "I'm watching, master." she tells him, as she takes in the sight of his troops.

He begins to explain his plan of attack, and the group seems less than thrilled. As he explained they seemed to ease up, but uncertainy was still in some of their eyes.

"You will need to construct three times as many seige towers. Do your best to conceal them from enemy spies, but it is not critical. The enemy may wonder at the increase but think themselves save behind their walls and ballistae. The demis are the secret to be kept." "I am trusting only you, my Khans and Chiefs, with this information."

"If your people question attacking. You may tell them of the sorceress. Tell them the Dragon has made an alliance with a mage of great power who will smite down the towers of Shadripur. And I tell you now, she has the power to do that and more! But the enemy will just put it off as some strange barbarian story from mythology. Her name is Artemous, the Hunteress of Knowledge."

"You will assemble as last year. The enemy will assume you are just making the token posturing before tribute is paid. Once the tribute has been delivered, you will move back one mile down the pass. Leaving behind your seige towers. The demis will descend from the mountains, taking your place and the seige towers. Then they will attack." "When they have the attention of all of the defending forces, the Dragon and the sorceress will attack the towers. The Dragon will be able to attend to dodging hardened steel bolts, while the sorceress targets the towers with her magic."

"The Dragon will destroy the trebuchets, the demis will take the walls and Shadripur will be ours." "As a bonus, the attack should seriously thin out the demis. Game is becoming scarce, the last few seasons, in my mountains."

"The Chiefs of all the foothill tribes should send riders immediately to their people, telling them to expect large numbers of demis to be moving through the mountains. The hills are far enough away that enemy spies should not be overly interested should they hear that."

"That is all for now."

The Horde leaders rise bow and depart, to discuss the finer details of putting the Lord Omega's plan into action. Garta Girtful lingers til last.

A strange emotion comes over the Dragon Lord, he is going to regret setting aside Garta. She is a good woman. Nobody feasts, fights or fucks like Garta Girtful, Khan of the Mammoth Riders. She deserves a good man to grow old with.

http://orig01.deviantart.net/b581/f/2011/331/9/a/nyleha_5_by_thegreatwukong-d4hgokt.jpg

"Garta Girtful!" the Dragon Lord asks politely, "Please stay, I wish to talk with you."

Lord Omega severes his link with Artemous.

She was to be the sorceress? Sure she knew the language but could she learn all the magics?

The horde seemed more energized now as they headed off. Artemous took pause as she sensed her masters thoughts turn towards the large mammoth leader. They weren't exactly pure thoughts and she felt a pang of jealousy, but pushed it off. Artemous would soon be irreplacable. Unmatachable. She had no time for pettiness.

"I want all the books on dragon magics and sorcery." she commanded as he severed the link. She put her mind to the pages and got to work.

Lord Omega's parting with Garta is bittersweet. Assuring her of his continued support of her Khanate and his support for her thirld oldest and favourite daughter as her heir puts to rest her long term fears. Her oldest son will be given a position in Shadripur after the conquest, keeping him away from clan politics. The second son is smart enough to realize his sister is the best choice for Khan after their mother. Like most Horde women, Garta is pragmatic in her outlook. In ten years she has parleyed her position as the Dragon Lords plaything into leadership of the Mammoth Rider tribe. Mammoths are venerated by all the Horde tribes as the strongest of creatures, after a dragon.

The Dragon Lord's next stop has it's dangers. Dealing with demis is always frought with risk. The ogres are the only ones of the three humanoid races to any degree of trustworthiness. Trolls are all but uncontrollable and orcs are well... orcs! Ogres are the only humanoids to have any conception of wealth. A Troglodyte Troll thinks himself rich to have two stones he can make sparks and so get fire with. The apish Orcs must be content with lightning strikes and forest fires for their sources of fire.

The prospect of colonizing the Spine Mountains and the plunder from a human city convinces the ogre king to have an ogre army be above the Gap in two moons and three day time. If ogre go, troll go. And if ogres and trolls go to do all the work and most of the fighting then orcs will follow. Lord Omega will have at least two legions worth of demis in place in one months time.

By the time Lord Omega reappears in his tower abode, the sun is setting. It's been a twenty-four hours since Artemous was chained to the post.

By the time she felt her lord's presence in the tower, Artemous was practicing conjuring small storms of lightning. It was difficult and unpredictable, but she found that the energy did little other than tingle on her fingertips. She could also light all the candles in the room and once, or make them go out or burn brighter by her command.

She had always been bright, but Artemous had a feeling that the bracer harnessed her focus. She had the basics of horde language down and did a small bit of background reading on demi humans and the different Khans.

She even had the unseen bring her a mirror, and she practiced changing the color of her hair and eyes. She could make herself look younger or older. Those were all easy spells and the bracelet made them easier, but they would all work towards making her fit the role of a sorceress.

The Dragon Lord left empty handed but returns with both hands full. In one is the blood dripping head of an ogre, who thought to try his luck against the much smaller Dragon Lord. A match in strength and much quicker, Omega dispatched the ogre in short time. Placing the large wicker basket in his other hand down, he impales the head on a boar spear and sticks the spear butt among the bones that make up his chair. Blood from the grimacing ogre head runs down the spear shaft.

He is not entirely sure of all the contents in the wicker basket. Garta and the serving girls assured him it was a fairly complete selection. The Dragon Lord is not entirely sure why they giggled the whole time assembling the basket contents.

The Dragon Lord enjoyed being assisted in removing his armour previously and missed the help in donning it.

"Artemous, come to me," he telepaths her, "Naked!"

Artemous smiles to herself as she stands, and in a snap of her fingers disrobes. She looks around and summons a few unseen. "Clean up and put my books away." she tells them.

In a flash she is gone, focusing on her masters presence and energy to draw herself to his location. She smiles warmly, her naked body on display for him.

"Hello my love." she can't help but lick her lips in the hopes that she gets to service him in his dragon lord form again. "Welcome home. How can I service you?"

The Dragon Lord does a tiny double take, at the forwardness of Artemous greeting. But there are only a few reasons women lick their lips. And he is fairly sure Artemous grasp of Drakonic, lets her know the difference between "How may I serve you" or "How may I be of service" and "How can I service you". His laugh is a low rumble of pleasure within his chest.

"Hello, little one," says the Dragon Lord pleasantly, with his slight reptilian hiss, "Having a good day, I hope."

"Remove my armour and have the Unseen clean it," he continues.

His shining armour is heavily splattered with blood, with the right sleeve and gauntlet coated heavily. He stands patiently with his arms raised enough for Artemous to move about him.

In a conversational tone, he addresses his lovely girl, "The wicker basket contains a nicely ornate reindeer winter suit with boots and gloves. And a hooded cloak from the Northern Bear." "The Khan of the Mammoth Riders thought you might need outside clothing for the winter mountains. She is right. Eventually you will want to teleport to some high mountain top to let off ever more powerful spells. Which reminds me... No fireballs inside the tower!"

"I am unsure of the tower's inventory of bath and cosmetics. So there is a selection of products used by Horde whor... women. Cantrip should do cosmetics but all the Horde girls seem to think they do their best thinking when putting on their "warpaint", they call it. In perfumes I find the real over the magic is much better. Nothing wrong with a woman who smells of a flowering valley in spring but my preference goes with more of a musk base."

"Garta Fulgirt included a special gift for you she says. A small black glass bottle has Black Lotus perfume. Very famous in the south. Combines a flowery scent, a musk and an aphrodisiac, as much for the wearer as their companion. Garta saya nothing gets a girl ready and wetter than Black Lotus perfume. A drop on each side of the neck at pulse points and one between the breasts over the heart."

As he speaks, he is looking at Artemous move about her duties, naked. He pets her when she comes within reach. An increasing bulge shows in his breeches as his cock begins to unsheath.

She unclothed him, moving around fluidly, her hands moving around softly. She snaps her fingers and the unseen gather his things and begin to clean them and put them away. She nodded at the basket. That was polite of them, to look after a fellow girl. She smiled at the thought.

"Got it boss, no fireballs inside." She winked at him before going back to removing his armor. Her hands on him are nothing but soft and loving, petting him as he lets her back. Her hands tingle against his cold scales.

Once he starts talking about the black lotus perfume she is finished and steps back. "Huh. An aphrodisiac. You wouldn't mind if I gave it a try, would you master?"

"No, my dear, I would not mind," her Master, "Three drops is a heady dosage. Southern courtesans will touch one drop between their breasts, before joining their lovers."

Black lotus restores even the oldest of men to their youthful vigour, nervous virginal brides turn wanton and all sensations are simultaneously heightened and numbed. Sensitive nipples now require and desire a hard pinch instead of a slight caress. The ability to withstand sexual stimulation and yet need and desire even more. It's scent is said to be slightly different for everybody. Flowery, musky or excotic woods and oil scents seemingly mingle naturally.

As Artemous turns and opens the wicker basket, her Master gets an eyeful of her hindquarters. He slips out of his breeches, his dragon cock fully unsheathed stands up and out from his groin. Sitting on the edge of his huge fantastical bed, he says the words and makes the gestures to have the sound of music heard.

"I would be interested in how you dance, little one."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc_Xek3GRes

Artemous' hips sway as the music starts up, her backside still to her master as she procures the perfume from the basket. One dab on each wrist, and one over the heart.

Almost immediately the scent over takes her. A warm bright smell with a darker undertone that sent shivers straight to her gspot. She couldn't help but moan as she felt herself growing wet.

She kept dancing, making her way back to her master. She spun around once before she reached him, then presswd her self up against his chest and looked deep into his eyes.

The Dragon Lord drinks in the sight of Artemous' round ass cheeks and hips swaying in time with the music. His forked tongue flickers out to taste the air. Artemous aroused scent mingles with the black lotus perfume. His fanged muzzle gapes open as he draws her scent over his tongue and taste buds, hissing as he does. The exhale is a prolonged purring growl of pleasure.

The sight of her tits jiggling as she spins around to finally face him is incredible. Artemous fair smooth skin he finds pleasing too. He really likes it when she pushes her tits and warm soft body against him. Omega returns her look. His tongue flicks out to tease against her lips. He takes her hands and directs them to his huge cock trapped between them. Then clawed talons grab Artemous ass cheeks and pull her even closer.

Artemous moans as his hands dig into her cheeks. His member is trapped between them and she mive her hands to it, wraping both arpund it firmly. She strokes up, gazing up at him with lustful adoration and licking her lips. His huge member is warm and thick in her hands. She pushes down and runs his shaft through her hands, then up again, swirling around on the head.

She feels herself growing even wetter. "Ah- master-" she moans, wanting his massive size inside her but doubts he would fit. She kissed his chest and keeps stroking.

Human females pass babies larger than his cock through the same canal. The Dragon Lord's concern is that Artemous has only recently been deflowered. He had thought to let her become well accustomed to his human manifestation's cock first. But it feels so good as she rubs her lovely body against his cock.

Artemous' Master picks her up by her ass with his clawed hands and places her astride his cock, laying flat against his body as he himself lays back on the bed. Her wet cunt leaves a shine on the underneath side of his cock. His hands move to her breasts, which he squeezes quite hard. His claws rake lightly across her breasts and down her body to her hips. He moves her lower body back and forth over his dragon cock. His cock shines with Artemous' juices. He stops with the lips of her pussy on his sensitive glans.

"If you wish," he hisses and growls, "You have my permission to fuck me."

She was scared. He was so big and she had only been taken once before, when he was in his human form. But his head was rubbing her right and it felt oh so good, and today she had summoned a lightning storm and lit at least 60 candles at once. Her previous max was one.

Artemous was no cowardess. "Master yes- I do. Mm-"

She continued to rock her hips and ride him, rubbing his head along her clit and getting both of them slick. Already she was panting. "Mm- ah- yes-" his ridges hit everything and each bump sent a shock to her clit.

"Ah- ah- master I'm ready." She lifted herself up and aligned his massive rod with her hand and began twirling it around in her tight hole. "Ah- ah- ah"

Suddenly she plunged down and a scream was ripped from her throat. Barely passed the head and she felt stretched to tearing. "Oh- no- ah-" she began to moan as she adjusted. "Ah- yes-"

The Dragon Lord hisses out a growl beneath Artemous, as she forces herself down on his cock and screams. She is so tight he can feel the entrance to her pussy slip over every ridge. His glans are held in a warm wet tight sheath.

He would love to thrust up hard with his hips and hear her scream again. But instead he repositions her legs, without breaking their lurid contact. By placing her shins back over his thighs, should he buck upwards with his hips she may ride it instead of being impaled on it.

"Go slow, little one," Artemous' monstrous Master says, "Our conquest of the world will wait while you fuck me slowly."

His claws lightly rake over Artemous breasts, body and thighs. Massive talon nailed scaly hands grips and squeeze her breasts before running down the length of her body. Faint redmarks run down her fair skin. Lord Omega moves his hips lightly up and down on the mattress.

Artemous circles her hips slowly, letting her hole stretch and adjust. "Ah-" she hissed in pain. "Ah- oh mmm"

After circling around a few times she could lower herself more. She took it slow, like he said. She would circle and circle, then lower herself. Slowly she took him deeper and deeper, an inch at a time. She was grateful for the perfume, having noticed she was much wetter than normal. That was making everything easier, and she tingled all over with want. It killed her to take it slow, to not be able to meet his bucking hips.

Once she reached almost the base she sat there, allowing herself to adjust. "Mmm- master." Damn it felt good, a different good. Not a burning ectasy, but a warm full feeling. She pulled herself up on his shaft and then slowly back down. She didn't end up as far, not yet. She pulled up again and back down again, starting and achingly slownride to help open her up.

The Dragon Lord shivers and hisses each time his pet lowers her soaking wet cunt further down his cock. Artemous' pussy feels so tight around his cock, a warm grip of wet flesh. An inch at a time, she takes his dragon cock and he feels every inch of her, as she slowly impales herself.

Artemous' Master glories as she takes most of his cock inside her. There are signs of strain on her face but no real pain. Wonderful stuff, Black Lotus! As she begins to drag her tight pussy slowly up and down his cock shines brightly with her copiuos juices. The scent is intoxicating, mixed with scent of the lotus perfume. Her cunt feels so good moving up and down gripping him so tightly! He yearns to thrust up repeatedly and impale her on his mostrous cock.

Now he removes her shins from laying across his thighs, so she properly straddles him. He puts his hands on her legs holding her down to the mattress. Having to spread her knees wide enough to straddle his huge body, Artemous still has a good section of his cock inside her when she sits up. As she lowers herself onto his cock, Lord Omega slowly lifts his hips to meet her coming down. His hips rise and fall in time with her movements. The Dragon Lord purrs in pleasure.

"Ah- ah-" she yells. Her moans are much louder than and higher pitched than normal, but they are not screams of pain. Her voice echos across the room. "Ah- ah- ah- AH- oh-" She is completely overtaken by pleasure. "Master- master- oh-"

With his help she was riding him almost completely, out and almost all the way in, out and in. Her moaning didn't stop, her mouth agape and her eyes squeezed shut as he fucked up inside of her. It was ecstasy. "Mm- mm- mmmaster I'm cumming!"

Her orgasm happened suddely and violently. "Oh! I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming! Ah- ah- ah- yes!" she continued to ride him while the bliss washed over her, faster and faster.

Back