Dr. John Gartner on a tale of two brains: "Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing"

Your wrong.

In the supreme court 9-0 speech he talked about the next big supreme court case and how presidential immunity is important so a president can do his job without being threatened with politically motivated indictments after leaving office, and how the presidency would just be a "ceremonial post" if there were no presidential immunity, and he talked about corrupt trump-hater judges, and he talked about the disclaimer with his financial statements, plus he spoke about biden a lot obviously.

And in the super tuesday speech, he covered everything, from inflation, to border security, biden migrant crime, the 2020 election, his family and campaign staff, the lack of wars in his last term and defeating isis, and the $50b trade deal with china (which was only $10b before trump), and the china virus, and tax cuts, and afghanistan, and biden's addiction to the beach etc.
I'm wondering why you sound informed and intelligent on here, but you sound like a mentally-challenged, but horny 12-year-old over on the Fetish and Sexuality Central threads.

Troll much?

Your wrong.

In the supreme court 9-0 speech he talked about the next big supreme court case and how presidential immunity is important so a president can do his job without being threatened with politically motivated indictments after leaving office, and how the presidency would just be a "ceremonial post" if there were no presidential immunity, and he talked about corrupt trump-hater judges, and he talked about the disclaimer with his financial statements, plus he spoke about biden a lot obviously.

And in the super tuesday speech, he covered everything, from inflation, to border security, biden migrant crime, the 2020 election, his family and campaign staff, the lack of wars in his last term and defeating isis, and the $50b trade deal with china (which was only $10b before trump), and the china virus, and tax cuts, and afghanistan, and biden's addiction to the beach etc.
Also "Emily"...
when my new bf excited me today my breathing went the same way as when i'm massaging a nUde man so i think i'm not professional enough because i think of nUde men sexually too much. but i've only tried massaging 2 nUde men so might of just been those 2. plus i'm going to the nUde beach now so i might start to change my reactions to nUde men if i'm around more 😇
i just was staring at his straight penis and his sheet went over it so thats all 🤭 very unique for sure to see that out of nowhere because never seen him like that before 😺 but i've seen another cousin nude more than that because i studied a short course in relaxation massage therapy.
good points i see what you mean! i just remembered hearing about those holes in walls where men place their penises 💄 the same as my breasts going in a wall :LOL::LOL:
thats the best one to wear so when they rub your panty front they see wear everything is 😻 and fun to mbate in too 😩 yummy !!
i guess its ok to do because nobody will hear you moan on the road 😩 i only go on the exercise bikeee anyway 😌
i only sleep with if i've dated 5 times and i've never dated my boss 😇 he's married but he touched my bottom by accident and his hand is amazing 😸
So are you an informed and someone intelligent, if completely delusional, woman/man? Or a retarded, horned up 12-year-old girl who speaks English as a second language?

Both cannot be true.

Also "Emily"...

So are you an informed and someone intelligent, if completely delusional, woman/man? Or a retarded, horned up 12-year-old girl who speaks English as a second language?

Both cannot be true.
I know that @jaF0 knows what I'm talking about...

excuse you!
i saw all of his speech after the 9-0 supreme court result, and also the speech on super tuesday, so i'm 100% qualified to judge, and he's sharper than ever pinpoint accuracy in words and thoughts and that's one of the reasons why he's dominating over biden in the polls, the opposite of 2020 when biden led by 7.2 on the rcp average in november.
It's really hard to reconcile the person above with the person below.
if your straight but you are soaped in the shower by somebody of the same sex (for example a woman with another woman) and you have gasms in the shower 😩 does that mean you are not straight really? or is being soaped different to sex?
thatz the best skirt to be fingered in i think and stays open the easiest 😩 yummy

you've got no credibility, because i just told you what trump said in his speeches, after you said i didn't see them.... plus the wide range of subjects he covered proves they were great speeches. and his speaking was clear, unlike biden's strange mumbling.
Also "Emily"...

Both cannot be true.
Either way, you can't possibly be taken seriously. I would say you're the one with no credibility, "Emily".

Trump: 'Water is wet, from the standpoint of water ...'

Trump: 'We have invisible jet fighters. I asked the military how do they win? Well, they win because they fly right next to the enemy, and they don't see them - because they are invisible.'

[Trump overlooked the fact that the jets are 'invisible' to radar - not visible to other fighter jets flying next to them. The video of this shows a military guy in the audience laughing; he couldn't help himself knowing the idiocy of Trump's remark.]

The demented, corrupt orange traitor tells an audience populated by sycophantic demented Deplorables that they’ll be the first to detect and report their dear orange leader’s dementia…

You can’t make this shit up…

🙄

😑

🤬

Trump, telling a completely fictional story, falsely claims he released ‘the tape’ of his Zelensky call​

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/17/politics/fact-check-trump-ukraine-zelensky-call-pelosi/index.html

Former President Donald Trump told an entirely fictional story on Saturday about how he had supposedly outwitted his Democratic opponents by releasing “the tape” of the 2019 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that was a key factor in Trump’s first impeachment.

Speaking at a Saturday campaign rally in Ohio, Trump claimed he let Democrats make “wilder and wilder” claims about what he said to Zelensky, “and then we released the tape.” Trump proceeded to claim that when Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California, who was then the speaker of the House, “heard” this tape, she was angry that she had been deceived by her allies’ previous “false” descriptions of the call; he claimed that Pelosi said to “her people”: “What the hell did you get me into? You hear this call? He didn’t do any of this stuff!”

Trump claimed that Pelosi was told, “Let’s just pretend he did and keep going forward.” He continued, “After they made up the story and then after that they heard the tape, they died. They didn’t know that phone call was taped. That was one good case of a phone call being taped. And they were taped and they got caught.”

Inventing stuff about the Zelensky call. The most perfect call. Indeedly doodly.

He's inventing reality. This goes beyond fact checks and lying. This is a complete departure from reality.

Trump's gone sproink.

He's inventing reality. This goes beyond fact checks and lying. This is a complete departure from reality.

Trump's gone sproink.
That's not new. Twenty years ago he had that story of seeing Middle Eastern immigrants dancing in the streets of Jersey City on 9/11.

Donald Trump Dementia Evidence 'Overwhelming,' Says Top Psychiatrist​

"Unlike normal aging, which is characterized by forgetting names or words, Trump repeatedly shows something very different: confusion about reality," Dr. Lance Dodes wrote in a statement published on Friday, which referenced Trump's confusing Barack Obama with Joe Biden. "If he were to become president he would have to be immediately removed from office via the 25th Amendment as dangerously unable to fulfill the responsibilities of office," Dodes, who is also a distinguished fellow of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, added, citing the 1967 mechanism that allows for a president to be removed due to unfitness.

In another statement released at the same time, New York psychologist Suzanne Lachmann said Trump, 77, would "seemingly forget how the sentence began and invent something in the middle" resulting in "an incomprehensible word salad"—a behavior she argued is observed "frequently in patients who have dementia."

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-dementia-evidence-overwhelming-top-psychiatrist-1881247

Rot didn't read the post directly above.

"If he were to become president he would have to be immediately removed from office via the 25th Amendment as dangerously unable to fulfill the responsibilities of office," Dodes, who is also a distinguished fellow of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, added, citing the 1967 mechanism that allows for a president to be removed due to unfitness.
If systems worked as they should, he never would have been elected in the first place as the Electoral College would have seen him as unfit, which was their job to begin with.

Back