Does Anyone know this Story?

Shasha9301

Virgin
I can't remember the title of this story or the author's name, but i can describe it to you. I know it's something about Dirty Old Man or something of the sort. It starts out with this young woman on the phone with her friend complaining that she couldn't hang out because she was low on cash. Fast forward a paragraph or so, and the friend is telling this young woman about a job a book shop but the previous employee left because the old man, the owner, might have touched her inappropriately. Anyway, the girl decided to go for it, calls the guy, gets to go work for a day, and on the bus ride there, she's actually felt up and fingered by an old man. She reaches the store, meets the old man, and begins working for him for the day. A few touches here, and some gropes there, and soon enough the young girl is getting fingered by the old man, which eventually leads to sex. He even calls her a "slag" So, the setting is in the UK. There is also some water-sports (piss play?) in the other stories. It's a series, and not just one story. I think there are four or five parts t it If anyone knows what story I am talking about, I would greatly appreciate you letting me know the name of the story and the author. Also, the old man's name is Les, I think. This is so disorganized and everything, but I would really love to find that story. Thank you in advance!!

Back