Do you own your body?

Emergency rooms refused to treat pregnant women, leaving one to miscarry in a lobby restroom​

One woman miscarried in the restroom lobby of a Texas emergency room as front desk staff refused to admit her. Another woman learned that her fetus had no heartbeat at a Florida hospital, the day after a security guard turned her away from the facility. And in North Carolina, a woman gave birth in a car after an emergency room couldn’t offer an ultrasound. The baby later died.

https://apnews.com/article/pregnanc...me-court-roe-9ce6c87c8fc653c840654de1ae5f7a1c

Animals receive better care.

:rolleyes:

Yeah cuz that will get rid of all of those pesky zealots who are doing their best to outlaw abortion at all costs. Ironically, most of them never experiencing the need for it.

Go fig.

Yeah cuz that will get rid of all of those pesky zealots who are doing their best to outlaw abortion at all costs.
It will get rid of the liability panic. As far as abortion goes, I think the Supreme Court called it quite well: let the states decide.

It will get rid of the liability panic. As far as abortion goes, I think the Supreme Court called it quite well: let the states decide.

No it won't. They have and will continue to penalize doctors and criminalize care. This is about the anti abortion movement's attempts to criminalize abortion at all costs.

This is not about EMTALA. Take that bullshit somewhere else.

And fuck off, citizen rights are not dependent upon geography.

This is about the anti abortion movement's attempts to criminalize abortion at all costs.
Without EMTALA, the emergency rooms would not have this issue. It's a dangerous law.

As far as abortion, I am in favor of abortion for most people.

Without EMTALA, the emergency rooms would not have this issue. It's a dangerous law.

As far as abortion, I am in favor of abortion for most people.

Again, just fuck off. Your pet cause has no place in this discussion.

This didn't happen before Roe was repealed. This is a post Dobbs reality. EMTALA has been in play for decades.

You are why ignorant men should not engage in discussions about abortion.

Back