Dispelling the Margaret Sanger lies

Some poor diminutive mook still thinks this is about defending Sanger herself as a person and trying to say she didn't have racist feels towards black people.

Of course, actual nuance and critical thought over race and racism, as well as recognizing that Sanger's words are being disingenuously misinterpreted to say she endeavored to be a junior Hitler towards black people and her end game was genocide is completely lost on those who find a shitty, racist thread called "Name That Asian" a form of high-falutin' hilarity.

tumblr_inline_n7oop5GGNF1rigfuk.gif

Why Iremain a victim? Do all Asians look alike to you? See I have enough friends and have spent enough time among their cultures to know the difference. I apologize if your racist hipster wannabe limp dick hasn't.

So try not to post words you don't understand when defending the racist shit stain cunt. I understand you feel the need to defend your kind but you come across as if your riding the short bus while eating a soup sandwich. Stick to GIF's. It's about all your intellect can handle you poor little victim.

And if you still feel the need to defend the cunt I suggest banging your head against a cinder block repeatedly till grey matter appears...... If you have any.

Why Iremain a victim? Do all Asians look alike to you?

Nah, that's you. That's why your crap white frat boy privileged "humor" made that shitty thread, to joke on them for being Asian, because you think they all look alike and would make for laffs. And that's why my leash tug on your collar here made you bark back, because you know you fucked up.

Wonder why your thread didn't get any hits, though?

tumblr_inline_np8kneQj7V1qdj4q3_500.gif

So try not to post words you don't understand when defending the racist shit stain cunt. I understand you feel the need to defend your kind but you come across as if your riding the short bus while eating a soup sandwich. Stick to GIF's. It's about all your intellect can handle you poor little victim.

And if you still feel the need to defend the cunt I suggest banging your head against a cinder block repeatedly till grey matter appears...... If you have any.

Listen, you Barney Rubble bubble bitch, this whole shebang is about the right wing jacking Margaret Sanger's words in the wrong way to justify their gaslighting bullshit against Planned Parenthood using black people as scapegoats. And you completely missed the point being made because you wanted to get your squeaky mouse voice in to pip up on the reindeer games going on that didn't require your basic ass' participation in any way, shape or form.

And if it wasn't for your secretary cleaning up your lousy vocab, you wouldn't even know how to spell half the words you naturally fuck up, much less understand without a dictionary. And you wanna talk about some real life "victims," you best go coddle your doddering daddy before he goes on another Franzia binge swinging poles at the windmills he sees Rob's face attached to.

tumblr_nels72aZ9l1u0y8l9o1_500.gif

tumblr_m9wofiCO961qa6g1m.gif

tumblr_inline_nkkfwuqyfT1qbarv9.gif

Back