Dirty in 30

She was on her knees sucking my cock balls deep. I had never cum in someone’s mouth before. “I want all of your seed,” she said before swallowing it all.

“Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck both of us together?” said Dawn next to her identical twin Denise, or was it the other way around?

Her red hair caused me to look. Her ass caused me to cheat. Her mouth caused me to cum. Her pussy caused me to divorce. Her lies caused me to kill.

The phone rang. "Hello?"
"Hey, wanna go hiking today?"
She slipped my dick into her mouth and sucked hard.
"Let me think about it and get back to you."

“Ever thought about cheating?”
“No. Why?”
“Because you need to be fucked. It’s obvious. Your hubby ain’t cutting it.”
“And you will. Why?”
“I have a 9” cock.”
She gasped.

The Vicar’s Daughter.

Luisa refused to we are panties in church.

Truth is she never wore much.

She prayed hard for some hard wood,

but not the type her naked buttocks sat upon.

No fabric could endure the brush of her fingers. Skirts and trousers, even underwear, unravelled slowly in her wake, cursed by her Midas touch that turned propriety into golden laughter.

 The Right Wife
 I longed for her husband. As I stretched my arms, both bent, giving me the solution to my cravings. He hungrily suckled the left while she gently oversaw the right.

Just saw a thread on the poetry thread called "Dirty 30 in 30". Thought it meant doing a poem in 30 words in 30 mins... or something. Turns out it was not. But got me thinking...

Mmmm... Knowing the timing might be a bit hard to control how about a Dirty in 30.

Write an erotic story, poem, snippet in 30 words.

Kiwi
She let me see her orgasm in her eyes. Then she muffled her cry of pleasure against my shoulder. Hugging my neck, she bucked and writhed on her lover’s manhood.

Back