Deplorable hero / human filth Steve Bannon is headed to jail šŸ™‚

i so want to see this slimeball serving time

The ruling by a three-judge panel on the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit makes it more likely that Bannon will soon have to begin serving a sentence of four months in jail for his conviction of two counts of contempt.

Bannon could ask the full judicial line-up of the D.C. Circuit to hear his appeal again, which might postpone his jail term. He also could ask the U.S. Supreme Court to take an appeal of Friday's ruling.

But such requests typically face very long odds of success.
given that navarro is busy doing his own time, i have hope!

Letā€™s not forget Bannonā€™s previous run-in with the law.

Trump Pardons Steve Bannon

Bannonā€™s pardon was especially notable given that the prosecution was still in its early stages and any trial was months away. Whereas pardon recipients are conventionally thought of as defendants who have faced justice, often by having served at least some prison time, the pardon nullifies the prosecution and effectively eliminates any prospect for punishment.

Bannon was charged in August with duping thousands of donors who believed their money would be used to fulfill Trumpā€™s chief campaign promise to build a wall along the southern border. Instead, he allegedly diverted over a million dollars, paying a salary to one campaign official and personal expenses for himself. His co-defendants were not pardoned.

ā€œSteve Bannon is getting a pardon from Trump after defrauding Trumpā€™s own supporters into paying for a wall that Trump promised Mexico would pay for,ā€ Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said on Twitter. ā€œAnd if that all sounds crazy, thatā€™s because it is. Thank God we have only 12 more hours of this den of thieves.ā€

I would like to record my strong objection to your misuse of the word 'human' in the thread title.

Rory could have said: <insert any source other than ā€œhumanā€> filth, but how would that be fair to any of those other sources of filth???

Unfortunately, humans own that POS.

šŸ˜‘

Right Wing Scum manage to avoid going to jail for an extraordinarily long period, then whine that there's a 'two tier justice system'.

Damn right there is. If they weren't rich, deplorable & famous Bannon, Trump and Jones would all be in Rikers.

I hope he will be able to continue with his stringent skin care routines šŸ˜•

In other news, Nazi leftists chant death to Jews and death to America and Biden won't speak out because he wants their vote.

I'm going to bring up the Dem Nazi party every thread I see that tries to get people to think about something else.

I'm enjoying this because you see, for years anyone who votes right is a 'deplorable" a Nazi" a racist, a sexist, and no matter what. There was no exception. Anyone saying "Look, the rightwing isn't all of us" was shot down and lumped in

So now we have the leftists trying to create another Holocaust. we have armbands we have violence against jews we have people pushing to boycott Jewish owned businesses and by your own sick logic, guess what?

You're all Nazis and Anti-Semites. You vote Dem you're a racist shitstain, you support Islam that rapes women and kills gays, you're the most hateful people in the world. Bar none. Can't wait for them to start gang raping Jewish students on campus and watch everyone here on the left ignore it or blame those girls. Can't wait for the killings and beheadings. Hope they're wearing their Biden and Harris 2024 pins while they do it.

Rory, Butters, Sean, all you other sick twisted lunatics are cavorting around with your Swastikas and Palestine flags that represent the best the Fourth Reich has to offer.

And you don't get to say "Well, look, I'm not like that, I don't agree with this shit either. like Fetterman who has become your worst nightmare for being upset with his own party, your party.

And if this were a few years back, I'd believe you.

But you lost that right with your preachy judgmental hate

Wear it well, you deserve it.

Now go back to creating your Stasi list of Jewish neighbors and co-workers.

In other news, Nazi leftists chant death to Jews and death to America and Biden won't speak out because he wants their vote.

I'm going to bring up the Dem Nazi party every thread I see that tries to get people to think about something else.

I'm enjoying this because you see, for years anyone who votes right is a 'deplorable" a Nazi" a racist, a sexist, and no matter what. There was no exception. Anyone saying "Look, the rightwing isn't all of us" was shot down and lumped in

So now we have the leftists trying to create another Holocaust. we have armbands we have violence against jews we have people pushing to boycott Jewish owned businesses and by your own sick logic, guess what?

You're all Nazis and Anti-Semites. You vote Dem you're a racist shitstain, you support Islam that rapes women and kills gays, you're the most hateful people in the world. Bar none. Can't wait for them to start gang raping Jewish students on campus and watch everyone here on the left ignore it or blame those girls. Can't wait for the killings and beheadings. Hope they're wearing their Biden and Harris 2024 pins while they do it.

Rory, Butters, Sean, all you other sick twisted lunatics are cavorting around with your Swastikas and Palestine flags that represent the best the Fourth Reich has to offer.

And you don't get to say "Well, look, I'm not like that, I don't agree with this shit either. like Fetterman who has become your worst nightmare for being upset with his own party, your party.

And if this were a few years back, I'd believe you.

But you lost that right with your preachy judgmental hate

Wear it well, you deserve it.

Now go back to creating your Stasi list of Jewish neighbors and co-workers.

wRc8Tx9.gif

Stay triggered, Deplorable! šŸ˜˜

Rory, Butters, Sean, all you other sick twisted lunatics are cavorting around with your Swastikas ....
Dude, the people waving Swastikas are Trump supporters, not Democrats. Nazis are right wing, not left wing. Israelis have been invading Palestinian land, farm by farm, house by house since the 1950's.

Palestinian territory has been invaded. If those peoples decide to defend themselves (like the Ukrainians are defending themselves from invasion), that does not make them the aggressors no matter what Putin or Nyetanyahoo says. If there were a caravan of invaders approaching the US southern border you'd likely have something to say about that, most like 'build a wall'.

If you think the Israelis are just trying to release hostages, ask yourself why hostages were taken in the first place (terrorists or freedom fighters?) and then ask why Israel decided to ignore a deal worked out by Egypt and Qatar to release the hostages - including four Americans - and instead decided to continue the bombardment of the nation. It's not about hostages, it's about ethnic cleansing.

The left who has squealed the word racism until its meaningless, thinks their racism is funny.

No surprise.

Heard Hitler was a laugh riot.

Back