Dear X:

Dear MrsDL. :kiss: Thank you. (((HUGS)))

Dear Imp :kiss: Thank you too. I have told him, several times. Yet he continues to ask and today I just didn't want to repeat myself again. I know it was wrong to say yes, but the pain I am causing is so raw and I knew he would hurt more and I don't want to hurt anyone anymore. He hasn't listened. I've tried to not give false hope. I've tried to be open about my feelings and explain in a way that is not harsh and cruel. I'm trying to make him see without being cruel and nasty. Because cruel and nasty is not me.

Bizarre. Totally fucking bizarre!

Sexual attraction is not a pedal to the metal sort of perpetual experience. It ebbs and flows.

Prediction: Youre gonna fuck around and chase this prince off, then spend the next several years kicking yourself in the ass for it.

Dear EL

I was just thinking about you while I had my shower. I'm sure you know why . . . ;)

Thank you for making it such a pleasurable experience. :kiss:

Vana
xxx

Nirvanadragones said:
Dear EL

I was just thinking about you while I had my shower. I'm sure you know why . . . ;)

Thank you for making it such a pleasurable experience. :kiss:

Vana
xxx

Dear Vana,

Thank you so much, but I hope Sam doesn't read this, she may just rip out my throat ;)

Glad I enhanced your experience!

Love,

EL xxx

English Lady said:
Dear Vana,

Thank you so much, but I hope Sam doesn't read this, she may just rip out my throat ;)

Glad I enhanced your experience!

Love,

EL xxx
Too late.

Grrrrr....its always the ones you least expect.

Samandiriel said:
Too late.

Grrrrr....its always the ones you least expect.

Dear Sam,

I'm packing my bags now and running for the hills!!!! :eek:

Love and terror,

EL xxx

Samandiriel said:
Just until after christmas, I want some more of your christmas cake. :cool:

Oh, oh, I feel so used!

My christmas cake *is* that good, though. Even if I say so myself :p

Dear elderly couple at the crossing by Tesco's in Ammanford,

I'm really sorry I frightened you earlier on this afternoon. I was fiddling with my sat nav and my elbow knocked against the horn by accident. I didn't do it to hurry you across the road - it just kind of happened.

Saying that, anyone who tries doing that to you in the future has my deepest sympathy. You might be in your twilight years, but you guys are fucking scary once you get going!

Just look on the positive side of things. It must have done wonders for your confidence, knowing you can jump that high. Plus the cheerleader routine with the handbag and walking stick was a real mobility showcase for people your age.

Be proud, not angry, and I promise I'll be more careful with my elbows next time ;)

Zade
xxx

JAMESBJOHNSON said:
Bizarre. Totally fucking bizarre!

Dear Jackass,

Since most people already have you on ignore, this is all I'll quote.

Since you obviously haven't got a clue as to what is going on, nor the sensitivity to understand it, just shut the fuck up. We help people around here, not spout off the first idiotic thing that pops into our heads.

And have a nice day, ya hear.

Dear Amazon.com ...

Please explain to me why, when I enter "Alessia Brio" in the search box, I receive 4 hits: my three titles and a book entitled The Truth about Poop.

:confused:

~ Imp

impressive said:
Dear Amazon.com ...

Please explain to me why, when I enter "Alessia Brio" in the search box, I receive 4 hits: my three titles and a book entitled The Truth about Poop.

:confused:

~ Imp
This gets my vote for Post of The Year :D

Dear ex:

I would like to bash your face against concrete repeatedly for several hours.

Borg? Wow, thanks for the compliment, not my fault you couldn't assimilate into manhood.

No human, screw that no animal or inanimate object could LOVE you like you THINK love is. I loved you at one point, I tried to be the perfect wife, all you wanted was a slave, all you cared about was your next high and busting a nut. You're lousy in bed, you're lousier in bed than my first boyfriend and his 3 inch cock.

Seriously, first you say that I have no right to complain about your performance because none of your other girlfriends complain and then in almost the same damn breath you say they all cheated on you. Why the HELL do you think that is? cause you're lousy and you wouldn't listen when they tried to tell you that you were. I don't think they all cheated on you, I think you just THINK they did. I know you damn sure accused me of it constantly even though I had no way of even CONTACTING another human being let alone a guy.

I was faithful to you. I was your slave and I never turned you down for sex even though it was ALWAYS painful and ackward. I hated sex. I went from being a nympho, to absolutely DEPISING the THOUGHT of sex. Good thing I kept in mind that my second boyfriend was a total maniac in the sheets. Hey I used to like giving head, you made it the most horrifying experience in my life. Oh yeah, all that shit you take every fucking day? It made your cum taste putrid, I would have to fight vomiting every single time.

Do yourself a favor, never have contact with another human again. Wait, that's doing the world a favor. There's no help for you in this world.

Every fucking day you called me either crazy or stupid or both. Guess what? I'm neither and you'll never pull me down to your pathetic level. You are scum, you are a worm. I have run out of pity for you, you dug your own grave. Wallow in it.

Your freed slave.

P.S. I know you THINK you're the best husband ever for the sheer fact that you never hit me, (you said it every day) but guess what, only the lowest of scum would EVER do harm to a woman, you did harm in your own damn ways and you would have been KINDER if you'd just hit me instead. I could have been rid of you sooner.

P.P.S. OH yeah, STOP SAYING EVERYTHING IS MOM'S FAULT YOU DUMBASS PIECE OF SHIT

P.P.P.S.

one more thing, I know this will come as a shock to you, MY WHOLE LIFE HAS NOT BEEN A FUCKING LIE. Yeah that's right. All that shit I've been told, all that shit I've been witness to, all that shit I WAS A PART OF, was NOT A LIE. FOr the love of all things holy STOP SAYING SHIT YOU DONT LIKE IS EITHER A LIE OR STUPID. For fuck's sake I got sick of hearing it 2 damned years ago. Dumbass.

*pants
*breathes
*feels better and released
*prances off

Dear X:

Thanks for nothing.

Wait, scratch that.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't depend on others for any form of support.

~ Imp

impressive said:
Dear X:

Thanks for nothing.

Wait, scratch that.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't depend on others for any form of support.

~ Imp
Dear Imp

*hugs*
I'm here for ya if u wanna talk. :heart: :kiss: :rose:

C

Dear C

So many times I overlook what you offer me, because it's not in the manifestation of what I expect to see.

Love takes many different shapes. And you should have the space to mould your love for anyone, including me, into what you choose. I try to create an environment where you can develop and grow freely, strongly and openly into the person you want to be. But sometimes it's tainted by what I want. And it's really hard for me to find that balance in how much guidance and gentle steering is necessary.

I keep working through my issues with my parents as you grow. And I guess that's only natural. Perhaps I'm trying too hard to separate what I experienced with what you're going through, because I want to give you the opposite.

I will try and change my focus from what I don't want to be for you, to what I do want to be. Know this. I love you more than you will ever know. I want you to be happy now - and for the rest of your life. That, is my focus.

Your Mommy
xxx
:heart:

Back