Dear X:

Dear State of X,

Do you enjoy fucking people over during the holidays? What part of "we have no money" do you not understand? It wasn't our fault that you made the decision to pay unemployment benefits. You had all of the pertinent information regarding the loss of the job, and you still made the decision to pay. Now because the employer appealed, you decided to over turn the decision (even though you got no new information) and say that even though it wasn't our fault you "overpaid" benefits, we are still liable to pay them back? Fuck you. You are not getting one cent from us. Not. One. Cent.

I will be appealing your "repayment" decision. You can shove the original decision up your ass.

The hurt is silent and unseen. No one sees it behind the smiling facade I wear. My laughter and joy are hard forced to display, so you never know that my tears are invisible to you to see. I hurt inside every day, wishing and hoping, for yet another fruitless desire, never to be felt or enjoyed in my life.
The words that mock and scorn me aren't as vicious to my heart, as the ones I never hear. Sadness looms over me and drives away the chance of happiness, the needs unfulfilled, the longing burgeoning even more.
Yet every day, I smile at you and wish you well, giving of myself all I have to offer you. You never see the hurt you cause with your reply. You never feel the emptiness in me, growing each day, as more of what is me slips away into obscurity.
Do what you feel in your heart is good for you. Justify yourself and what you say to me, make me hurt, make me suffer, make me less.
I shall always feel the biting words eat at me, but you will never see them acheive your goal. I would die, before that satisfaction were given.

Dear X,

(AKA The Son of a Bitch who hit my baby with a cart last night)

I hope your holidays are as pleasant for you and for yours, and as filled with the kindness and compassion that you show to those around you. Be thankful of the ability to go out and shop, when there are so many who do not have that luxury. Be grateful that you have someone special for whom to shop.

But most of all, be very, very glad that I was not there, you sorry SOB. Your freakin' Christmas budget would have been blown to cover what Blue Cross wouldn't.

Thank you, and have a truly blessed holiday season.

Dear X,

How can you accuse me of doing a heel pivot when my heel was three inches off the fucking floor? And then accuse me of arguing when all I was doing was standing up for myself! ARGH!!!

Last edited:
Dear X:

What right do you have, asking me if what I considered "rape" might have just been a sexual encounter that I felt "weird" about later? You don't know me at all, I have never talked openly to you about the conception and birth of my child, and I don't expect you to act as though it's any of your business. If it DID happen to be any of your business, I'd have made it clear and we would have talked about it.

But you DO NOT ruin my goddamn holiday by sending me this text message: Would you let ----- know her father??

First of all, we weren't having a conversation prior to this text message, though I should have been expecting it on some level due to your history of erratic, nonsensical texts at the most inopportune times.

Second of all, I don't care about your stud bitch lesbian friend who "claims" rape as you say. I can't speak for your friend but I can fucking well speak for myself: don't try to write my motherfucking history for me, bitch. It wouldn't take me long to find at least three people willing to put you in your goddamn place.

Meantime, stick to your own pathetic, confused life, bitch, and stay out of mine.

Dear State of X,

Do you enjoy fucking people over during the holidays? What part of "we have no money" do you not understand? It wasn't our fault that you made the decision to pay unemployment benefits. You had all of the pertinent information regarding the loss of the job, and you still made the decision to pay. Now because the employer appealed, you decided to over turn the decision (even though you got no new information) and say that even though it wasn't our fault you "overpaid" benefits, we are still liable to pay them back? Fuck you. You are not getting one cent from us. Not. One. Cent.

I will be appealing your "repayment" decision. You can shove the original decision up your ass.

Kat <--- wonders if you live in my state. :mad:

I have a friend this exact same thing happened to. He got laid off, started receiving unemployment, and when his former employer appealed they stopped all his benefits and told him he owed them a lot of money, even though they'd gotten no new information on the case either. Why do they do that the instant the employer appeals? He and his family had no money either and the state was insistent on making them pay it back. It's ridiculous, and I'm sorry this bullshit had to happen to you too. :( *hugs*

Dear X

You are really totally lost and not knowing how proceed and that makes me laugh. You are such a sweet person but not my real honey. I hope you find whatever relationship it is you seek... all my best, love!:heart:

me

Kat <--- wonders if you live in my state. :mad:

I have a friend this exact same thing happened to. He got laid off, started receiving unemployment, and when his former employer appealed they stopped all his benefits and told him he owed them a lot of money, even though they'd gotten no new information on the case either. Why do they do that the instant the employer appeals? He and his family had no money either and the state was insistent on making them pay it back. It's ridiculous, and I'm sorry this bullshit had to happen to you too. :( *hugs*

If it hadn't been for some unexpected bonuses, our kids wouldn't have had much of a Christmas. Of course, we usually get a decent refund around income tax time (because of said kids), but we always use that to get stuff we want/need that we can't get any other time (like new appliances, a needed replacement laptop, a new (to us) vehicle). The paperwork said if the appeal wasn't approved that they would "attach" any funds we would normally get back from state income tax. That's just not right.

Dear X,

If there's one thing I hate in this life it is explaining myself to someone. Explaining myself. Explaining myself. How utterly boring. I can't do it, and if you can't figure me out otherwise, well, what's the freaking point?

Ah, it's good to be a lesbian and it's great to be free.

LA

Dear X,

I'm so very tired. All the time. The headaches need a rest, too. How 'bout some energy once in awhile?

Cloudy

Dear X,

You have hurt a dear friend of mine. One who loved you and did not deserve this childish behavior. What gives?

Signed,

Has more to say but will leave it at that... for now.

Dear X, and X, and don't forget you X!

Remember dears... nothing online is ever real! you sweet souls!

Bestest of the best to you and hope you find what you seek!

me... uhm or was it them:confused:

Dear X,

No I won't join the trust to run the community facility. You and nearly half the others on the board don't recognise the financial constraints and are expecting to find gold at the end of the rainbow to finance your dreams.

I'd spend all my time puncturing your happy illusions, for example pointing out that raising £253 from a weekend's work by 14 people, while commendable, was a rare success but doesn't go very far to raising 14 million pounds capital. The running costs of what you are going to take on are £50,000 a year. The £253 didn't cover the running costs for that weekend. Since that weekend, now five months ago, the trust has raised £30. IF you were running the facility now, you would already be £20,000 in debt.

Please learn to count.

Og

PS. And you didn't really raise £253 anyway. Your costs for raising that money were £350, and writing off the capital expenditure as "investment" only fools you and your fellow trustees.

Dear X,

No I won't join the trust to run the community facility. You and nearly half the others on the board don't recognise the financial constraints and are expecting to find gold at the end of the rainbow to finance your dreams.

I'd spend all my time puncturing your happy illusions, for example pointing out that raising £253 from a weekend's work by 14 people, while commendable, was a rare success but doesn't go very far to raising 14 million pounds capital. The running costs of what you are going to take on are £50,000 a year. The £253 didn't cover the running costs for that weekend. Since that weekend, now five months ago, the trust has raised £30. IF you were running the facility now, you would already be £20,000 in debt.

Please learn to count.

Og

Dear Og

Jeez, I on my own could raise more than that in a weekend with hardly any costs. What a bunch of jokers.
x
V

Dear Seagull X,

You dropped a fish on my front lawn this afternoon. Please could you return and retrieve it?

My cats are arguing with each other about whose fish it is.

Og

Back