Dear X:

Dear World,

I'm tired of feeling like I have to fight my corner over everything.
Can I have a day off please?
x
V

Vermilion said:
Dear World,

I'm tired of feeling like I have to fight my corner over everything.
Can I have a day off please?
x
V

Dear Vermilion,

I'm in a kick ass mood today. Want some help? :cool: :kiss:

Zade
xxx

Fallenfromgrace said:
Cher Zade,

I got 'dear' and 'yes'

what is wohl? :( meanie. dont speak in German to me :(

Dear Grace,

It's what gets said in Nazi war films after a senior officer has given orders :p ;)

Zade
xxx

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Vermilion,

I'm in a kick ass mood today. Want some help? :cool: :kiss:

Zade
xxx

Dear Zade,

Protect me while I curl into a little ball and hide?

x
V

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Grace,

It's what gets said in Nazi war films after a senior officer has given orders :p ;)

Zade
xxx

Dear Zade,

ahhhh ;)

~~~

Dear LL/C/Dr/T/P (hehe)

I just cant stop thinking about it, and thinking about...well...and...er...*nods*

:eek:

:kiss: :heart:

Vermilion said:
Dear Zade,

Protect me while I curl into a little ball and hide?

x
V

Dear Vermilion,

*Putting my arms around you and holding you tight for a while, and you don't have to worry about anything because I've got you* :rose:

Drive up the mountains and tell me all about it? :kiss:

dear mom,

how can i say this nicely...when your future daughter-in-law asked if you would help her pick out a wedding dress I seriously doubt she meant for you to go and buy a dress pattern and show her later.

I'm fully expecting this to blow up in your face with a resounding I'l like to pick out the dress and have your opinion on it. And when you come complain to me I may be tempted to tell you that you set yourself up for this and also to tell you that good god in heaven you have some hideous taste. And I seriously doubt a 19 year old girl is going to wear a dress that looks like it belongs on a 80 year old woman.

WTF were you thinking? Help does not mean take over the girls roll.

Your loving if somewhat annoyed daughter.

Dear Life,

I FOLD! Now would you please go pick on someone your own size, I can't take anymore! :( :( :(

me

K,

Lately? Lately hardly covers half the picture.

Lately we haven't really talked,
but for the past two months things have been like this.
Two months is hardly lately.

One word from you spins me back into that bemusement park ride of the Pity-Anger-Hurt-Tilt-a-Whirl.

You make me want to puke almost as much as those spinning rides do.

-2d

Dear HP support people;

If you're going to call me up (either that nasty little note on your feedback survey really got your attention or you're developing a serious crush on me) three times a day and leave me on hold forever, please change your "waiting-on-hold" musical selection. The one I heard sounds like a filing cabinet full of forks being tossed down a flight of stairs. If I wasn't agitated before, I was after hearing that jangly mess.

Glynndah

Dear Lady Downstairs

Would you kindly either fix the crack in your ceiling or quit smoking? It isn't good for you and it's making my bedroom uninhabitable. If I'm going to be poisoned, I would frankly prefer it to be my decision.

DOS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mum,

While I love and appreciate you, I really am able to make decisions without you and there are times when I honestly neither need nor want your advice. I'm not necessarily going to follow the career path which you have subconsciously laid out for me and I'd appreciate if you would back off for a little while and just let me THINK about it.

DOS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Dad,

While it is good that you have taken the initiative to do some repairs around the house and early rising is commendable, I would appreciate not being woken at 5am by the paint fumes drifting into my bedroom. Also, no matter what you think, if the pieces move/fall off, the counter is NOT fixed.

DOS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear World,

Would you consider slowing down for a while and letting me catch up?

Thanks,
DOS

Dear potential Grease Stain,

Yes I understand your Crotch Rocket is made for speed and handling, and yes I understand you might want to use that ability to it's utmost. However that does not mean I appreciate your weaving in and out of traffic as you come up behind me. Nor do I greatly appreciate your prowess and intelligence as you scream past me wearing nothing but shorts and sneakers.

I did like the fact that you were able to break as you went around the curve and saw the light was red and a solid line of traffic was going through the intersection. I have to admit that your lowsiding the bike at the now much lowered speed was a good idea. (Too bad that dump truck hit your bike though. Hey at least it didn't hit you.)

Your theatrics afterwards though wee the best part. It almost made having to sit in traffic worth while. Your cursing out the driver of the dump truck was good, although I am surprised at his self control at not trashing you. Your reaction to the F.H.P. Officer coming up to you and giving you multiple citations, including one for doing 90 in a 35 M.P.H. zone was classic. Your calling him a pig was cute and your threatening to have hs badge and his job were even better. The best part though was when you told him you were going to kick his ass and his reaction to this. Oh how you screamed and cussed when he told you he was going to arrest you. Oh how you tried to fight with him as he cuffed you. (I would have just Tazered your ass but he was nicer than I am. Maybe that's why he's a cop and I'm not.)

What really had me shaking my had though was how you sat there and complained that you had bumped your nose when he took you down. Damn boy you just dumped your bike and you complaining about a bumped nose?

Too bad the camera crew from COPS wasn't here. This would have had all of the U.S. laughing at your ass.

Cat

Dear Fellow Law Student,

When I send you my outline, my notes from the review session, and grab an extra of the professor's practice questions to give to you, and you insist on waking me up early so that you can stop by and grab the practice questions, you should be there when you say you will be there, at 9:45. I made the effort to crawl out of bed and be awake and presentable. You picked the time, and you should have shown up at that time. While I understand that you have kids and a hectic lifestyle, not showing up is jerky of you. Not calling me to tell me you will be late is even worse.

Please learn promptness. If you can't learn promptness, please learn politeness. All those earnest "thank you!"s are nice, but being able to sleep in or at least knowing you would be late, and hearing an apology on the phone when I called you to ask whether you were stopping by or not, would have been nicer.

Signed, Fellow Law Student (Sleepy.)

Dear Supposed Apartment Building Repairman,

Please do not cut the cable wires on my building this morning. I cannot afford to be without cable and internet (Westlaw) while I am studying. I told you this last week and yet you cut them anyway, and it resulted in a wasted day trying to get the cable company out here to fix them.

Also, could you please try to hammer a little more quietly? You're not making it easy to study.

(Of all the weekends to tear the siding off the house and put it back up again, why did they have to choose finals weekend not just this year, but last year as well?)

Sincerely, Apartment ##3. (The student you dislike, as opposed to the meth-head you are friends with that lives above me.)

glynndah said:
Dear HP support people;

If you're going to call me up (either that nasty little note on your feedback survey really got your attention or you're developing a serious crush on me) three times a day and leave me on hold forever, please change your "waiting-on-hold" musical selection. The one I heard sounds like a filing cabinet full of forks being tossed down a flight of stairs. If I wasn't agitated before, I was after hearing that jangly mess.

Glynndah

LOL Best ever!!!

N0madS0uL said:
LOL Best ever!!!
They're still calling and the music's still the same. I think they threw a cat into the mix, but that might have been the connection..

Now, they going to FedEx me an empty box to send the computer back to them in. *sigh*

It's already being repaired under warranty in one of their authorized repair places... I keep telling them...

The crush is beginning to sound more and more plausible.

N0madS0uL said:
No kidding. Geez 0_o You should've gone for Dell.

Maybe, but I definitely should have gone for the better surge protector....

Why do I get the feeling that both of these are going to have ongoing one-way correspondence today?

fcdc said:
Dear Fellow Law Student,

When I send you my outline, my notes from the review session, and grab an extra of the professor's practice questions to give to you, and you insist on waking me up early so that you can stop by and grab the practice questions, you should be there when you say you will be there, at 9:45. I made the effort to crawl out of bed and be awake and presentable. You picked the time, and you should have shown up at that time. While I understand that you have kids and a hectic lifestyle, not showing up is jerky of you. Not calling me to tell me you will be late is even worse.

Please learn promptness. If you can't learn promptness, please learn politeness. All those earnest "thank you!"s are nice, but being able to sleep in or at least knowing you would be late, and hearing an apology on the phone when I called you to ask whether you were stopping by or not, would have been nicer.

Signed, Fellow Law Student (Sleepy.)

Dear Fellow Law Student,

Hi. It's me again. The person whose apartment you said you would be at around 10:45, since you weren't here at 9:45.

It's noon now. I give up. Your outline is in my mailbox. If someone else takes it, I can't help you; I only have my copy.

Signed, Fellow Law Student (Now caffeinated and awake, but still pissed off.)

fcdc said:
Dear Supposed Apartment Building Repairman,

Please do not cut the cable wires on my building this morning. I cannot afford to be without cable and internet (Westlaw) while I am studying. I told you this last week and yet you cut them anyway, and it resulted in a wasted day trying to get the cable company out here to fix them.

Also, could you please try to hammer a little more quietly? You're not making it easy to study.

(Of all the weekends to tear the siding off the house and put it back up again, why did they have to choose finals weekend not just this year, but last year as well?)

Sincerely, Apartment ##3. (The student you dislike, as opposed to the meth-head you are friends with that lives above me.)

Dear SABR (again!),

If you cut the cable wires on my building and I am on Westlaw looking at the UCC, tell me, you dick. You know it is finals. You know from last week, when I asked you please not to cut the wires this weekend, that I don't want you cutting the wires.

At least you didn't lie to my face this time and tell me that you hadn't cut the wires, someone else had.

Furthermore, don't call me "sweetie," with condescension in your voice It's really fucking patronizing. I'm five years younger than you (if that).

Lastly, if you say that the cable will be down for five minutes, make sure it is back up in five minutes. I am not normally a bitch, but this weekend, I need to know what's up. Cooperate with me and I will cooperate with you.

Apartment ##3, again.

Dear stupid woman,

Do you know you're even more dumb than the average dog?

Even a dog can learn it's not okay to pee all over things other people have
to use and touch.

When you hover and piss all over the toilet seat in the public bathroom,
that means that the next person who goes in there has to clean up your
urine, if they need to sit down.

My (admittedly ficticious) eight year-old daughter and my eighty year-old grandma shouldn't have to wipe up your pee before they can use the toilet.

If you're too dumb to use the public facilities properly, please use the adult diapers available at your local drug store.

A new message to the most wonderful person in my world today! Apologies for allcapz.

DEAR SABR,

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IF MY FUCKING WINDOW ON THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE (NOT IN BACK WHERE YOU ARE HAMMERING) IS OPEN PAST THE SAFETY LATCHES, THAT IS NOT AN INVITATION TO RAISE THE FUCKING SCREEN AND OPEN THE WINDOW FURTHER TO RUN WIRING THROUGH THAT YOU NEED ME TO PLUG IN FOR YOUR GODDAMN RADIO WITHOUT TELLING ME IN ADVANCE. THAT IS REALLY FUCKING CREEPY AND ALMOST ASSAULTIVE. YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME BY ENTERING MY APARTMENT (YES, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS WIRE, IT'S STILL ENTERING). GO TO HELL.

APARTMENT ##3, NOT YOUR METH-HEAD FRIEND WHO YOU CAN DO THAT SHIT TO WITHOUT WARNING.

Why does my landlord hire people who are literal, convicted pedophiles to do work for him? Fuck this. I hate the law library and can't study there, but I'm almost about to pack my bags and head over there.

fcdc said:
A new message to the most wonderful person in my world today! Apologies for allcapz.

DEAR SABR,

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IF MY FUCKING WINDOW ON THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE (NOT IN BACK WHERE YOU ARE HAMMERING) IS OPEN PAST THE SAFETY LATCHES, THAT IS NOT AN INVITATION TO RAISE THE FUCKING SCREEN AND OPEN THE WINDOW FURTHER TO RUN WIRING THROUGH THAT YOU NEED ME TO PLUG IN FOR YOUR GODDAMN RADIO WITHOUT TELLING ME IN ADVANCE. THAT IS REALLY FUCKING CREEPY AND ALMOST ASSAULTIVE. YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME BY ENTERING MY APARTMENT (YES, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS WIRE, IT'S STILL ENTERING). GO TO HELL.

APARTMENT ##3, NOT YOUR METH-HEAD FRIEND WHO YOU CAN DO THAT SHIT TO WITHOUT WARNING.

Why does my landlord hire people who are literal, convicted pedophiles to do work for him? Fuck this. I hate the law library and can't study there, but I'm almost about to pack my bags and head over there.

Dear FCDC

Come study at my house, its nice and quiet at the moment :)

--

Dear Daddy

This morning said it all really, didn't it.

"<name>, she's exhausted. She's done EVERYTHING you asked her to and more, and all you've done is pick fault. You *know* she's having sleeping problems but she got up and looked after the workmen and made sure everything was done the way we wanted. She put up with that creep who came to collect the money for the job, everything. And now she's collapsed, she's tired and she can't even think straight. And you haven't. Even. Thanked. Her." - My mother.

And you wonder why mum's pissed at you? Hell, I'd be pissed at you if I had the energy! I'm so glad you've fucked off for the evening.

Back