Dear X:

Dear Lungs,

Please toughen up just a little bit because 4 chest infections in a month is enough now and I'd like to get my health back a bit if that would be at all possible.

Thank you,

V

Dear Lungs,

Please toughen up just a little bit because 4 chest infections in a month is enough now and I'd like to get my health back a bit if that would be at all possible.

Thank you,

V

Dear EL,

*Hugs for being poorly*

It's a shame you can't have your lungs taken out like they do with tonsils :(

Lots of love,

Zade
:rose:

Dear EL,

*Hugs for being poorly*

It's a shame you can't have your lungs taken out like they do with tonsils :(

Lots of love,

Zade
:rose:

Dear Zade,

I'll ask the Doc ab out that possibility if I have to go back at all :D

Thanks, the hugs help lots :)

Love,

EL x

Dear Mom,

Its okay, we know. We figured it out.
We'll make the most of his time left.

P.

Dear K,

You don't even know me, so why do you assume that you can tell what I do and do not know?

Cloudy

Last edited:
Dear Mother Nature,

Either make it rain or let the sun shine, please. I really need to mow the lawn and it's too much trouble to haul out the mower if it's gonna start raining ten minutes later.

Sincerely, me

Last edited:
Dear Hair stylist in whom I place my trust.

I'm in a rather dangerously rebelious space. Please, whatever I say tomorrow, do not let me do something hugely outragious. The last time I felt this way, I went from waist length blonde curls, to shoulder length, very sleek straight auburn. Not that it didn't look good . . . it's just, it shouldn't go much shorter or darker than it already is. I don't think . . . I'm not really into the whole andro thing right now. Not for myself, any way.

*goes to ponder Sacred Geometry styles*

Oh -
Love,
Me.
xxx

Dear N,

I couldn't wait any longer. The last few days have been so hard, so I had to open the package.

You amaze me, honestly.

I have never felt love like this before.

We will never end....ever.

P.

Dear P,

You deserve so much more than the contents of the box i sent.

Main thumse pyaar karthi hoon.

p.s. noted on the choc :eek: :eek:

Dear B,

I'm giving up so much for you, shouldn't it please me to know you're happy to hear the news? Shouldn't it make me feel better to see you being cheerful? Shouldn't it make me smile when you tell jokes?

Well, it didn't. And I don't know why. Am I being too paranoid or are you trying to mask it all?

C.

Dear pregnancy and birth website

How many fucking times do I still have to unsubscribe before it's effective? I have enough reminders in my life already. Stop sending me your goddamn fucking emails.

Me.

Dear Tarakin and Imp,

thanks for the hugs while I was worrying about my lab tests. Thankfully, I'm fine.

:kiss:Cerise
---

Dear :heart:

thank you for all you do, thank you for making me feel like I can share safely when I'm with you, and thank you for putting up with my craziness. I can't wait...

Love,
Me

Dear Di,

I hate how much you've fucked with my head. Seriously. How could we have shared as much as we did, talked about all of the things we did, had the nights we did, and you just expect me to fucking walk away? To the fucked-up part of you who pushed me away because we were too intimate: go to hell. I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss reading your stories. I miss our inside jokes. I miss your damn cats. How can we work so well together and yet not work at all? Get it together; please. I will move on, but I'd rather have you than anyone else right now. I just can't take half of you.

Hopefully,
Your almost lover.

Dear neighbor(s) across the alley,

Please stop playing horror movies at 2 in the morning with your windows open. Please stop having sex with your windows open. And, to the girl with the short-brown-hair: if you're going to stand by your open bathroom window where I can see you, please be naked just once. Or at least let me see you smile.

Pleadingly,
The guy in front of his computer.

Dear Laura,

I know now. I do. I miss you, and I wish you missed me too. I would love to see you one more time, talk with you over coffee, share one more kiss with you, and then walk away. But I know people don't work that way. I wish I'd never said what I said in the park 3 years ago. I truly hope you are well and happy.

With love,
Your kitty.

Dear my future, happy self:

I am trying my best to get to you. Please be patient. Please don't give up on me.

Sincerely,
This guy.

Dear B

I think I'm over you. I still want to fuck your brains out one more time though.

Dear Doctor

If you hurt me like that again, you'll never see me again. Regardless of what is wrong with me.

Me

Back