Dear X:

It actually depends on the policy, sometimes a car owner will have a policy that states that anyone driving their car is covered. Either that or the insurance may be in the dad's name but his son is on the policy in some obscure way so his driving would be covered as well. As I said it depends on the policy.

Dear X,

I am mesmerized by your talent. You have a rare combination of qualities that make you irresistable: earthy, sensual, real yet otherworldly, aloof, quiet. There is something about you I cannot ignore. Your eyes--so deep, brown--speak to me in a voice that I will never fully understand. I could look at those eyes for eternities.

LA

Dear G

I miss nurturing and protecting you with my body. I miss having the drive and passion to fight with everything I have, and everything I am, for what matters most. I miss knowing that there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. I miss loving completely. But mostly, I miss knowing what you would be like tomorrow.

"What ifs" are ok. Today I'm sitting with a heavy beautiful "what if". Let's call tomorrow your "what if" birthday. Happy Birthday, my Baby. I love you.

Your Mommy
:heart:

Dear G,

I've held you close to me the whole day. Not because I need you, or miss you, but because your energy is everywhere. I feel you in everything. I don't miss you, because you're here with me.

No more "What if's". You're still with me. You never left. And I love you.

Your Mommy.

Dear G,

I've held you close to me the whole day. Not because I need you, or miss you, but because your energy is everywhere. I feel you in everything. I don't miss you, because you're here with me.

No more "What if's". You're still with me. You never left. And I love you.

Your Mommy.

I love you both.:heart:

Dear You,

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I'll say it again. I'm sorry. Ultimately, though, it's your decision.

E.

Dear A

Sometimes I wonder what you'll do if I walk out of your life. Just walk away. And take with me what is most precious to us both.

It's tempting. Don't make me hate you. I've never hated before.

Your ex wife.

dear plotter,

fucking work you dog-fucking, shit sucking, no good garbage wrangling piece of twat-ass motherfucking dung-crap!

WORK!!!

dear little diva,

Please stop throwing tantrums and please go to sleep little one. Mama really needs to get back to work and I am about as sick as a person can get atm. I'm so close so enough already and i'll buy you an ice cream in the morning.:(

your mama

Dear X

If I were a praying woman, I'd pray that you get your head out of your ass and stop sour-graping.

This is embarrassing your friends, my love. You're making people choose sides.

Signed-- you-can-have-any-project-your-little-heart-desires-if-you'll-only stop-this-tantrum-

Coworker.

Dear D,

I am so sorry about what happened to you and your little one. I only heard today, and my heart is breaking for you. You are probably the most pleasant student I had in class all semester, the only one to actually give me a smile on the first day and make me feel like maybe it wasn't all going to be as horrible as I thought. You're brave and hard-working, struggling against your family and culture to carve out the life for yourself that you always wanted.

You don't deserve this terrible blow to your life. I'm lost for words, these ones don't do you justice. I wish I could send a card or a letter, something to actually let you know I care, but there is no forwarding address on file, and they don't think you'll be back before the end of the school year.

I hope you have someone around to help you get through this, since me and others who care about you cannot be there. I hope I didn't fail you, that you passed so you can graduate and don't have to worry about this stupid test on top of everything else.

My thoughts are with you, and will be in the weeks to come.

Your Teacher

Dear A

Sometimes I wonder what you'll do if I walk out of your life. Just walk away. And take with me what is most precious to us both.

It's tempting. Don't make me hate you. I've never hated before.

Your ex wife.

dear little diva,

Please stop throwing tantrums and please go to sleep little one. Mama really needs to get back to work and I am about as sick as a person can get atm. I'm so close so enough already and i'll buy you an ice cream in the morning.:(

your mama

Dear D,

I am so sorry about what happened to you and your little one. I only heard today, and my heart is breaking for you. You are probably the most pleasant student I had in class all semester, the only one to actually give me a smile on the first day and make me feel like maybe it wasn't all going to be as horrible as I thought. You're brave and hard-working, struggling against your family and culture to carve out the life for yourself that you always wanted.

You don't deserve this terrible blow to your life. I'm lost for words, these ones don't do you justice. I wish I could send a card or a letter, something to actually let you know I care, but there is no forwarding address on file, and they don't think you'll be back before the end of the school year.

I hope you have someone around to help you get through this, since me and others who care about you cannot be there. I hope I didn't fail you, that you passed so you can graduate and don't have to worry about this stupid test on top of everything else.

My thoughts are with you, and will be in the weeks to come.

Your Teacher

* Hugs * :rose:

Dear Dip-Shit,

Did you see the bike you cut off today? The one heading south on Rt.1 with a husband and wife couple on it? Did you happen to notice me grabbing the brakes to avoid hitting your back end at speed when you cut in?

Now I ask you dear sir why did you have to cut in? There was no other traffic and there was no way you couldn't have seen me, you passed me after all. Then again I suppose it could have been because you were too busy on your Cell Phone.

Now I know it won't make a damned bit of a difference but I did send an E-Mail to your boss about this. Hopefully he will at least question what you were doing in your cruiser in another county 50 miles East of where you work.

Next time watch where the hell you're driving.

Cat

Dear feet and legs,

Do you know that for the last month you've only been one day not swollen? Do you know that today you're hurting me so much, and you are swollen so much that, to be able to go to my physio appointment, I had to wear my husband's trainers?

The doctor said you were supposed to be gone when all the 'bad' medication would be completely out of my system. Were you listening? It's been a month now that I've been off that medication. Don't you think you should be gone by now?

It's not enough that I'm in so much pain in the morning that it takes me 10 minutes just to get up from the bed; now you're swollen so much that it's hard to walk.

I don't know when or how you'll stop being so swollen. I don't know how long it'll take my body to completely shut off because you're drowning me. I'm at a point where I would welcome not hurting anymore. Maybe if my body stops functioning properly, maybe then will everyone believe me.

***​

Dear fibromyalgia,

You're a bitch and I hate you! You've taken over my life and you're running with it. It's MY life and I want it back. I'm not asking for much, just one day once in a while where I would feel good enough to go outside and take a short walk. Just once in while where I could say that I'm feeling 'not so bad'.

Oh I know, I'll never be as well as I was before you took over my body. I'm not asking to be better than I've ever been, I'm simply asking for a break here.

If such break isn't in the cards for me....well, I don't know what I will do...I just know that I can't stand it anymore, I can't bear the constant pain and swelling anymore. I'm at the end of my rope here.

Please, give me a break.

The owner of the body you've taken over.

Dear Universe:

I think I've been doing pretty well lately, forging ahead on faith alone. I could really use something to tell me that I've been going in the right direction, please.

Thank you,

~ M

Dear Lazy-ass brother-in-law:

Yes, this is just another example of you looking after yourself instead of after my sister. You jerk.

Yes, she goes on and on to me about how wonderful you are. And yet you keep showing your amazing selfishness over and over again.

But this? You've gone hunting right after your wife had her tubes tied??? She's home, in pain, two kids in diapers, and you're out playing around??

And by the way, a vasectomy is a much safer operation in the first place, but it doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't handle that.

Jerk.

:(

Dear Universe,
Why? What have I done so bad that you need to keep dashing my hopes? Is it really too much to ask that we get a break on this? Maybe I deserve it, I don't know, but surely the kids don't?
Five years is more than long enough to be homeless - hell, it's more than half the youngest's life.
Please, if not for me, for them give us a break - let his sunny useful mood coincide with decent weather, just once.

Me.

Yes, this is just another example of you looking after yourself instead of after my sister. You jerk.

Yes, she goes on and on to me about how wonderful you are. And yet you keep showing your amazing selfishness over and over again.

But this? You've gone hunting right after your wife had her tubes tied??? She's home, in pain, two kids in diapers, and you're out playing around??

And by the way, a vasectomy is a much safer operation in the first place, but it doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't handle that.

Jerk.

This hits waaay too close to home for me...I can completely understand how you feel. *hugs* :rose:

Dear Universe,
Why? What have I done so bad that you need to keep dashing my hopes? Is it really too much to ask that we get a break on this? Maybe I deserve it, I don't know, but surely the kids don't?
Five years is more than long enough to be homeless - hell, it's more than half the youngest's life.
Please, if not for me, for them give us a break - let his sunny useful mood coincide with decent weather, just once.

Me.

*hugs* :rose:

Dear Todd,

Don't you ever do that again.

Signed,

Me.

Or should that be:

dear me,

don't you ever do that again.

signed,

Todd.

?

___

Related:

Dear Me,

Get something to eat and go back back to bed!

Dear N,

I know the next few weeks will be hard on both of us.

But never forget....I love you.

Just sayin.

Me.:heart:

Dear X,

*shaking head sadly and walking away*

You know who this is. :(

Dear Universe:

I think I've been doing pretty well lately, forging ahead on faith alone. I could really use something to tell me that I've been going in the right direction, please.

Thank you,

~ M

Jerk.

Dear Universe,

Me.

* Hugs * :rose:

Back