Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're name-calling now? *snickers* Shame on you. :p

I'm far past being able to tell the difference between right and wrong. I could invite some people to come here and tell you what an asshole I am if you like. Then you'd realize, being a goober would be the least of my problems.

I'm far past being able to tell the difference between right and wrong. I could invite some people to come here and tell you what an asshole I am if you like. Then you'd realize, being a goober would be the least of my problems.

:kiss: I don't think any of us care what people could call you an asshole. We've pretty much made up our own minds already and are still here. *shrug*

:kiss: I don't think any of us care what people could call you an asshole. We've pretty much made up our own minds already and are still here. *shrug*

Sweetie, I appreciate that, but they'd argue long and hard with you.

Come sit closer to me so I can pet your fur?

Sweetie, I appreciate that, but they'd argue long and hard with you.

Come sit closer to me so I can pet your fur?

I'm fairly certain you need two people to argue, and usually I just refuse. Agree to disagree.

And I'm always up for petting. Feel good enough for me to be able to sit in your lap, or shall I just get comfy by your ankles again? :) :cattail:

Actually, the day has worn on me. I'll be curled up on the end of the couch sleeping. Gnight hon.:cattail:

Goobers? Snickers? did I miss some sort of retro candy fest in here? Are there raisinettes, too? Lord knows we have enough Nerds. :D

Goobers? Snickers? did I miss some sort of retro candy fest in here? Are there raisinettes, too? Lord knows we have enough Nerds. :D
The Raisinette and the Nerds.... are they a band?
You Tube
Damn reception here is kinda flaking...

*stumbles through the common area looking disheveled and rosy-cheeked*

Erm.... g'mor.... um... afternoon, all.... :eek::D

The Raisinette and the Nerds.... are they a band?
You Tube
Damn reception here is kinda flaking...

Reception? Reception of what?

The interwebs doesn't exist anymore. There's no WorldWideWeb because there is no world. 95% of the population is walking around trying to eat the other 5% (and not in the good way) and you want to watch the Harlem Shake?

LOL

:D

*stumbles through the common area looking disheveled and rosy-cheeked*

Erm.... g'mor.... um... afternoon, all.... :eek::D

Come here you. I'll get that errant fur to lie back down like it should.

Geez, when was the last time you groomed this coat of yours, Kitty?

*blush, wiggle* Thanks, I think. :D

Apparently a day off does me some good.

Nice to be left to my own devices to relax for a little.

Did you curl up on the window sill and enjoy the sun?

Did you chase dust motes around as they swirled in the air?

Did you climb any trees? Watch any birds and wish longingly to be let outside so you could catch one? Did you use your litter box? :D

Did you curl up on the window sill and enjoy the sun?

Did you chase dust motes around as they swirled in the air?

Did you climb any trees? Watch any birds and wish longingly to be let outside so you could catch one? Did you use your litter box? :D

*laughs* Well, as I live in the frozen tundra and we're expecting snow, I wasn't keen on the outside.

However, what I did find to occupy my time suited me just fine.

How are you today? *waits for scritchin'*

How are you today? *waits for scritchin'*

*scratches your ears*

My day was productive. Here in the bunker, I cleaned and loaded some weapons, harvested some vegetables, and strung some new fence along the eastern border of potato garden.

In real life, I drove from my house near Orlando, to Daytona Beach to pick up some stuff, drove north an hour to north St. Augustine, talked to a customer, drove south for over three hours to Fort Pearce, dropped off product to a customer, and then drove home to Orlando. Tomorrow I'll stay closer to home, but Thursday, I will be driving down to Arcadia (maybe about three hours?) then north two hours to Hudson (north of Tampa) and then another hour and a half back to Orlando.

My truck will be three years old in August and it has 75,000 miles on it already.

:mad:

*scratches your ears*

My day was productive. Here in the bunker, I cleaned and loaded some weapons, harvested some vegetables, and strung some new fence along the eastern border of potato garden.

In real life, I drove from my house near Orlando, to Daytona Beach to pick up some stuff, drove north an hour to north St. Augustine, talked to a customer, drove south for over three hours to Fort Pearce, dropped off product to a customer, and then drove home to Orlando. Tomorrow I'll stay closer to home, but Thursday, I will be driving down to Arcadia (maybe about three hours?) then north two hours to Hudson (north of Tampa) and then another hour and a half back to Orlando.

My truck will be three years old in August and it has 75,000 miles on it already.

:mad:

*purrs quietly and leans into your hand* :cattail: I can't imagine traveling so much for work. Do you like to drive at least? Find it relaxing? Or are you generally trying to find a way to multi-task? That would get exhausting.

I actually like driving. I kinda don't like having to talk on the phone so much while driving ninety miles an hour; it cuts into my texting and stunt driving.

I've been working on setting the cruise control and sticking with a speed since it is better for the gas mileage. And my blood pressure. I am working on my anger issues. Or my "hating the way other people can't drive like anything other than seven year old girls" issues. I'm not really angry. Angry implies that I don't like them. I consider myself above them. Like, their driving is so bad that I shouldn't have to be in their vicinity, so passing them at thirty miles an hour faster and mouthing "Why the fuck are you in the left lane?!!?" is justified.

I'm an asshole. But at least the handgun stays where it should. None of them are so bad that they should be shot for their lack of skill.

I'm really an asshole.

*scratches between your ears and tickles under your chin*

I actually like driving. I kinda don't like having to talk on the phone so much while driving ninety miles an hour; it cuts into my texting and stunt driving.

I've been working on setting the cruise control and sticking with a speed since it is better for the gas mileage. And my blood pressure. I am working on my anger issues. Or my "hating the way other people can't drive like anything other than seven year old girls" issues. I'm not really angry. Angry implies that I don't like them. I consider myself above them. Like, their driving is so bad that I shouldn't have to be in their vicinity, so passing them at thirty miles an hour faster and mouthing "Why the fuck are you in the left lane?!!?" is justified.

I'm an asshole. But at least the handgun stays where it should. None of them are so bad that they should be shot for their lack of skill.

I'm really an asshole.

*scratches between your ears and tickles under your chin*

*tilts head back, grins* I have a feeling that in real life you would completely terrify me.

*tilts head back, grins* I have a feeling that in real life you would completely terrify me.

One of our other sales reps takes the same route I do to get to our sales meetings. He usually picks me up since I live halfway between his house and the meetings.

I offered once to drive. He held on for dear life the entire time while I drove 95 mph, regaled him with stories, and wove in and out of traffic. It was oddly easy to me while he couldn't possibly fathom the planning ahead required to move that efficiently through all those cars.

Funny part: He told everyone that I'm a stunt driver. They pointed out to him that I used to race cars.

Good part: Nobody asks me to drive anywhere ever again.

Don't encourage her. Please.

:cool:

Tee hee. I just got a whole new joke book today. Consider yourself warned.:rolleyes:

Nah. I think in real life he would be 'your' pussycat and you would have him wrapped around your finger. ;)

UNLESS you are in front of him at an intersection with a left turn arrow and you don't turn and get the hell out of his way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back