Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*watches Dave lock my hands in some crazy old manacles and then my feet too.

Please Dave! What do I have to do, please don't let me become one of them.

...please don't let me become one of them.

I'm going to do my best. Forgive me, this is not the way I wanted this to happen.

Please don't be afraid. I will do what I can. But no matter what happens, I just want you to know that this isn't the way I wanted us to finally get together...

Can I ask? How are you feeling right now?

My hearts racing and I feel tired but it was a long day. I understand Dave, just do what needs to be done, if we enjoy it, so be it.

*can't take my eyes off you as you kick off your shoes. Grinning.

We will do just that.

*checks to make sure my weapons are reloaded*
* sits beside her, a handgun and knife at the ready*
I dare say, I feel quite recovered already... Once this ordeal ends I shall have to go get some more suitable clothes.

* sits beside her, a handgun and knife at the ready*
I dare say, I feel quite recovered already... Once this ordeal ends I shall have to go get some more suitable clothes.

"But the hospital gown is such a good look on you!"

*Reaches over and give Whip a hug.*

"Glad that you are feeling better. You gave us all quite a scare."

Snags DA and pulls her aside as he sticks her with a hypodermic....

" It is all good Baby. Just relax..."
Size where have you been?

*feels a sharp pinch

Ouch! That hurt. Whatttt wa tht?

*tongue feels heavy. Warmth spreads over me

Cowboy boots kicked off into the corner and the Rush concert shirt on top of them (it was from the Power Windows tour by the way), I move towards Angel.

I know you're going to resist. It's ok. Don't worry, if you scratch and bite, I'll be fine. Just kind of...endure it...ok? Maybe after you're better, there'll be time for a more pleasurable experience.

Size where have you been?

*feels a sharp pinch

Ouch! That hurt. Whatttt wa tht?

*tongue feels heavy. Warmth spreads over me

He really needs to stop hanging out in my room waiting to watch and see how I cure zombie-ism.

Geez, damn voyeurs...

Pulls DA back to the Armory, and checks her...

I think you will be fine in time DA....

Dialogue stops...

Perhaps you don't understand. Stay back. She's going to turn and whatever you've got in that hypodermic isn't going to do a damned thing.

Fireman carries DA back to his quarters, warns the girls to keep others out--shoot them if you have to, he warns--and locks the damned door.

Perhaps you don't understand. Stay back. She's going to turn and whatever you've got in that hypodermic isn't going to do a damned thing.

Fireman carries DA back to his quarters, warns the girls to keep others out--shoot them if you have to, he warns--and locks the damned door.

No you understand... I got this.

She is going to be fine now....

I have been gone for awhile for a reason. I have this down now. I got it.

No you understand... I got this.

She is going to be fine now....

I have been gone for awhile for a reason. I have this down now. I got it.
* stands up and bars his way, looking a strange combination of warrior and victim*
Oh no you dont.
* looks to PW for backup*

* stands up and bars his way, looking a strange combination of warrior and victim*
Oh no you dont.
* looks to PW for backup*

*Joins Whip at the door.*

"Size we really do not want to have to shoot you. But we definitely will if you force us to."

*stalks in, dirty, carrying the marlin and the medic bag*

What the hell is going on in here? You could cut the tension with one of Dramatic's swords. Who is this dude? *points the marlin*

Locked in a room deep in the bunker, the door guarded by three angry and protective women, screams are heard. Horrible, frightening noises are heard through the walls.

Last edited:
*stalks in, dirty, carrying the marlin and the medic bag*

What the hell is going on in here? You could cut the tension with one of Dramatic's swords. Who is this dude? *points the marlin*
DA got bit, she's in there with Chain getting cured. 13 here thinks he knows better, and the rest of us are trying ot protect the first two from getting killed by the third. Or killing the third, as the case may be.
Regardless, the situation is pretty much under control.
* hears the screams*
Although I think I'm about to be sick......

DA got bit, she's in there with Chain getting cured. 13 here thinks he knows better, and the rest of us are trying ot protect the first two from getting killed by the third. Or killing the third, as the case may be.
Regardless, the situation is pretty much under control.
* hears the screams*
Although I think I'm about to be sick......

Sweet. I'll enjoy the show then. How you feelin Whip? There are a coupke of albuterol neb treatments in the med clinic, if you start having a hard time breathing. :)
Gonna make a drink. *stalks
Off still carrying the gun, watching the big guy* yell if you need an extra gun.

*knocks on door*

"Ladies, I'm coming out. It's me."

*Door opens and he closes it behind him and locks about 26 locks on the heavy steel door.*

"The first part is over. I need to administer two more treatments later. Let's go dance. Nobody can get in there. She's safe..."

*As he walks off down the hall towards the party, it is evident that he is very tired and he looks he's been fighting a tiger. Scratches and bite marks are everywhere on his upper body.*

*knocks on door*

"Ladies, I'm coming out. It's me."

*Door opens and he closes it behind him and locks about 26 locks on the heavy steel door.*

"The first part is over. I need to administer two more treatments later. Let's go dance. Nobody can get in there. She's safe..."

*As he walks off down the hall towards the party, it is evident that he is very tired and he looks he's been fighting a tiger. Scratches and bite marks are everywhere on his upper body.*
Whoa, dude, You need to go see Muse for those right quick....
And take me with you. I think I'm gonna lose my lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back