Dark Ever After (closed for Kat)

The landing wasn’t as rough as it could have been, luckily all of us seem to be alive. Though, looking around, it’s difficult to say for how long. This is clearly not our world and we gained far too much attention. From what I can tell, it’s the wrong kind of attention with how quickly we were surrounded. I did my best to slide off Zendo when the bars released, yet that ended up being challenging with how weak this place made me. It appears that I am going to have to find strength somehow in this place, not knowing how long we are going to be here. I did what I could to not be threatening towards these strangers as I went to check on the others.

“I’m not certain what is going on here, it might be best for you to stay close to us though.”

I whispered to the stranger that we captured while helping her to her feet. Then slowly and carefully helping Beth’la up as well, all the while looking over Zendo. All my motions were slow and careful as to not get us shot or show any threat. There were some that were talking; however, I couldn’t understand the language. They looked human and I did know the human language, although these humans were speaking a tongue I’ve never heard before.

“Can either of you understand what they are staying? It’s obvious they are upset with us, but I don’t know what they are saying..”

That was when I noticed one of them poking at Zendo, causing him distress and without thinking about my reactions, I started to move forward to stop them from touching him…

The little jolt left me disoriented for a moment as I laid where I had tumbled on the gravel. I got my wits about my as I shifted to sit up, noticing two of the strangely clad humans dropping from the hovering contraption. The dark clothing they wore covered up there whole bodies and strange white letters on their chests which said 'SWAT'. I had no idea what the strange sticks they were holding were, but there was something very threatening about them. It hurt to move, so I really couldn't do anything when they approached Zendo. I just shook my head in response to Zynphya's question, leaning against her for support for the time being.

A moment later, several cracks filled the air from the streets below, causing me to jump. The stranger also screamed at the sudden sounds, slipping backwards and landing on her ass. She groaned in pain as her hands went to her side as the motion caused the stab wound she had suffered just before we got into the air to begin bleeding over her fingers. The two swat memebrs paused as they looked to each other before suddenly running back to their machine. It lifted noisily into the air before heading into the direction of the continued cracking noises.

"I will need time to prepare a spell for that..."

My voice trails off as I look down at my clothing, ripped in places from the wind as we had descended so rapidly. My attention is grown away by movement from Zendo. He seems to shiver violently before slowly shrinking in size as electricity crackles over his body till he reaches the size of a large dog. I move away from Zynphya carefully to kneel beside the dragon as it curls up and closes his eyes. I reach out and pet him gently.

"Rest now. You did well."

I could barely move after that fall and protecting Zendo at this point seemed impossible as the strangers surrounded us. Luckily their assault on us didn't last too long as something distracted them. I fell to my knees and eventually sat on the ground while watching Zendo shrink down and curl up, I had no idea he could do that, but thought that is at least helpful in our current situation. Though, everyone knows that we are here now with how harsh we entered their world.

"How do we get home? This place is worse than home and it is very difficult to breathe this air.."

I knew there is no answer at this moment, neither of them knew what happened. Let alone know how to get home. I was mostly speaking out loud more than anything as I tried to look around. I have no energy at all and yet somehow there is this strange sensation growing between my legs. I knew what sex was obviously, I've fooled around with a few of the fae folk here and there, I know what this sensation is all about. I just never expected to feel it at a time like this, I don't even have the energy to fool around right now. I've never actually had full on sex before, though, I have seen how involved it is which only makes me question why am I feeling this now? All I want to do is curl up with Zendo and sleep next to him. Somehow, my body is wanting something different.

I needed a distraction and weakly got back up on my feet, walking to the edge of the building that we were on and carefully looked down.

"I guess the more important question is... How do we get down from here? Or.... is there a down? I can't even see the ground from up here."

I sighed and walked over to our new friend and started to look over her wounds.

"I can't heal it fully right now, however, I can stop it from bleeding at the very least... If you will let me..."

She nodded and with what I had left, I proceeded to work on her wound. For some reason using up this little bit of energy caused my body to react with that need once again. The reaction is strong enough that I could actually feel the wetness growing between my legs and I had to do my best to ignore it for now. Unsure of how to deal with it when I'm with other people, strangers at that.... Will I even get some alone time to deal with it? Shaking my head and using the wound as a distraction. Giving a weak smile..

"There, that will do for now. I will heal it better when I've rested a little... Hopefully we can get some rest.. and food."

The stranger was more at ease after she was healed a little, relaxing more. She gave a little nod, at your words, looking a bit more relaxed. She glanced towards the sound of more sharp cracks where the line of humans and their strange happenings were going on, but only jumped a little this time. Looking around the roof we all were on, there really didn't seem to be a way down from her vantage until she noticed a metal hatch in the corner a few feet away. Deciding to keep low, she tentatively crawled over the lightly graveled roof towards the hatch. Finding it unlocked, she lifted it up and poked her head down.

The hatch opened to an empty third level hallway. She could only see four doors along the hallway, two on either side. The two on the left side had I and J on them, K and L along the right. She lifted her head up to look at the rest of us for a moment before scooting around to prepare to drop down.

After finding the strength to stand up, I pulled myself to my feet. There was a heavy humindity in the air, which caused the fur on my tails to become a little frazzled. There wasn't anything I could do about it yet, since I had more pressing matters on my mind. I moved to see what the sharp cracks had been about, seeing the line of humans dressed in blue uniforms. The strange box was hovering above the line as well. Several were hunched behind the large boxes with flashing lights while two lines of humans were a few feet forward, dressed in black. The front line were holding large clear shields of some sort, while a handful of the second line carried oddly shaped sticks.

A rather large crowd of more humans were moving towards them from up the grey paved road, moving strangely. They weren't quite walking normally, some even almost crawling along the paved road. The second crack in the air was when the row of humans behind the cars seemed to do something with their hands that I couldn't quite see, small boxes in their hands spitting fire. In the distance, several of the approaching humans seemed to jerk and twitch around, a couple even falling. That didn't seem to stop the from approaching faster. Several of those humans let out almost inhuman screams before surging forward faster.

The second line of black clad humans lifts their oddly shaped sticks, a chorus of 'thunks' ringing out. I could barely see the little projectiles before they landed in front of and between the rushing crowd. A moment large large clouds of white and green began to engulf the crowd. I shivered for some reason before turning and began fast walking towards the others.

"We should get off this roof and someplace safe."

I gently scooped up Zendo in my arms to carry him with us.

I had to force myself to push this unwanted need to the side. However, I couldn't stop thinking of having those soft, furry tails wrapping around me. I wanted to feel them on my bare skin. Then those thoughts drifted to the fun times I had in the fae realm, recalling all the touching, kissing... tongues licking....

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe, shaking my head as I heard them walking around on the roof and focusing on reality of my situation. I opened my eyes just in time to see our new friend jump down into some hatch. Beth'la is looking over the edge of the building and watching whatever is making all those strange sounds. I shivered when hearing a screeching sound that honestly terrified me, and I don't get scared that easily!! I wanted to ask what she sees, at the same time, I figured I will find out sooner rather than later.

"Safe... I have a feeling that will be a challenge. What if they come back and separate us?"

I really didn't want to be the negative one here, however, it is the reality of things. None of us really had any strength to fight right now and it was very clear from their reaction that we are not welcome here. Then again, listening to whatever is going on down in the streets, it appears they have more severe issues to handle right now. No matter what is going on, I had to stand up and get moving and with how my head is spinning, that took a minute to accomplish.

"Just deal with one problem at a time.."

Mostly speaking to myself when realizing how many problems are on the list now. Walking towards the hatch, waiting for the others to go in first before I jumped down. Deciding it might be best if I hang in the back so I can go at my own pace, of course I didn't want to slow anyone down either, however I'm not feeling like myself right now and I didn't want them to notice anything is off.

"What do you think this place is? A prison or for experiments? Seems like these rooms are meant to keep people locked in.."

While I spoke, I'm looking at the doors and how the locks on them looked and even tested one door out of curiosity....

Last edited:
"We won't know till we look inside."

The draconic girl who was with us smiled eagerly as she responded to your question, waiting on you to try something. I just smirk a little as I take a few moments to make sure the roof hatch is closed and locked behind us. I really am not looking forward to seeing what was the cause of the strange screams in the street just yet.

The door is unlocked, opening silently as the door marked K yields to you. The room is actually a one bedroom apartment, the lights still on. The first area is a small kitchen, with cabinetry in a sideways u-shape on the left side of the door. A dishwasher is a couple of feet away from the door, a small plastic trash bin right next to the door. A stove is centered along the left wall between the cabinets, with the sink in the middle of the top portion of the u. Upper cabinets line the left wall and along the wall next to the door. With the open floor plan, a small dining table for four with four chairs seen just on the other side of the kitchen area.

A flat screen tv hangs on the wall above a flax fireplace. Opposite the fireplace is a small couch against the living room wall, a small round coffee table on the kitchen side of the couch. A retractable lazy boy chair is next to the coffee table, facing towards a pair of sliding glass doors. A small terrace can be seen on the other side of the glass door. The apartment door stops opening when it hits the wall perpendicular to it on the right side. A small passage opens to the right just beyond the door. A pair of closet doors on the lower part of the small passage hides a washer and dryer in a small alcove. A pair of doors opposite the alcove hides a small closet. A door on the opposite side of the passage leads into a small bathroom with a large walk in shower. A door beside the shower opens into a rather spacious bedroom with a large walk in closet. A queen size bed resides in the middle of the room against the wall. A large window with black curtains flung open is on the same wall as the patio doors as the living room. Another door leads back into the living room.

The apartment shows signs of the occupant having left in a hurry, possibly only a short time before we came in. A small piles of dirty dishes sit on the counter beside the sink. In the bedroom, the closet doors are sitting open with a slight disarray to the shoes a clothing. A few pieces of clothing are scattered on the bed, looking like they were being deiced on weather to take them or not. There seemed to be a feminine touch about who had been living here.

"...Covid-23. I've been told that residents should try and stay within their homes if they are unable able to get to the designated shelters that the National Guard and FEMA have set up for this situation. Officals are unsure how long things are going to take to get things under control, but you are urged to stay safe inside..."

The woman's voice came to us from in the living room, but I couldn't identify the source of it. Much of what she was saying was garbled to me and would need a spell to translate. I wasn't till the others were inside the apartment before closing the door behind me and trying to lock it, placing Zendo on the floor.

"Let's take a look around."

The apartment ended up being a decent distraction from everything else. There were typical items throughout the place. Dishes, clothes, furniture, and such. The strange voice on the screen startled me for a second and ended up staring at the screen for a short time. It reminded me of the screen back at home watching over the realms. This one isn’t that fancy however, it is simple and a lot smaller than mine. In fact, I couldn’t understand how this one worked at all.

All the other items made sense, they were strange and different from what I have at home, yet they were easy to figure out. The whole time that I walked around the apartment, I kept listening to the voice from the living room. I’ve never heard the language before, and I kept trying to compare it to others that I have heard. I’ve always been able to pick up other languages fairly easy, especially once I find something to compare it too.

I took a chance to go through the glass door, doing everything possible to keep it quiet as I stepped out onto the patio. We are still very high up which calmed me some about what is down at ground level. It didn’t appear that whatever it was, could climb the outer walls. The whole time I listened to the voice on the screen. More and more it started to sound like the way Cindy and her kingdom used to speak. I tried to go off her language to piece together what this voice is saying.

There were clearly words that I had never heard before, which made it difficult to figure out some of it. Something about shelters and guards, it sounded as if people here were restricted to their homes. It appears that those ruling… or had ruled over this land lost control over some kind of situation and did what they could to keep their people safe. What that situation is, I couldn’t understand and there were no details to work with. I did notice a few papers laying around the home, however, there is no way I would be able to read this language.

With that, I stood outside on the patio overlooking this kingdom and noticed how awful it truly is. It is so cluttered with buildings and the paths down below were a total mess with bodies along with other various items that I couldn’t identify. The more I looked over this polluted kingdom and its stench... the more I wanted to go home to my own corrupted realm. The screams and other sounds of fighting had faded out, though it is difficult to say what side survived the attack.

There were a couple of reasons I stepped outside. The main reason is to see if I could get a better layout of where we were in this land, that proved to be difficult though with all the buildings in the way. There is no clear land of any indication of where anything is from here. The other reason is I needed a moment to be alone, this need for sex is growing more intense, and I couldn’t look at either of the beauties here without wanting to kiss them both.

I still can’t understand where this arousal is coming from, this is seriously not the place nor the time to be having such thoughts. Still, that need is increasing and I didn’t know how to handle it. It’s not like I can just go up to them and start kissing them. I don’t know them and there are some out there that wouldn’t appreciate actions like that. At home, no problem… I had a few that I could play with and have fun without any strings attached… Here, things are different and I have no where to turn to.

Last edited:
I wasn't sure why, but the strange woman became much to understand. She mentioned any further information on the situation can be checked on either the CDC's or FOX 23's website. Then she handed it over to someone about the upcoming weather report.

After deciding to look into that information later, I decided it was time to secure the apartment. The best way I felt would be to make it look like we weren't here for the time being. Starting on the hallway facing wall, I began to etch a series of magical symbols beside the door. They glowed softly for a moment after I finished before vanishing. The spell I put up would make the other side of the door blend in with the wall and make it soundproof. I placed the same spell on the interior wall between the two apartments as well. As I finished, I could feel a little more horny as my draconian cock began to stiffen from the use of magic. i wasn't sure what was happening, but shed my tattered clothing on the living room floor.

I slid the balcony door open, stepping out with Zynphna. I placed the same symbols on the railing, creating a false soundproof wall there as well, blending in with the color of the building. As I finished, I smelled the pleasant aroma of the fairy turning me on even more. I moved to slip behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"No one can hear or see us now. We can be as loud as we want."

I growled softly as my large, thick scaled cock was pressed between our bodies. I moved a claw lightly over her abdomen as I placed a bit of a spell on her, halting her reproduction for the time being. It also allowed her to adjust to any size inside her while still being snug. My hand mover lower, a thick finger tracing along her wet folds before slowly sliding into her as deep as I could go, my thumb rubbing on her swollen clit. My other hand moved over her right breast, squeezing and kneading.

I was too lost in thought to really notice anyone coming out to the balcony with me. It wasn’t until She was next to me and put a spell on the railings, next thing I knew, she’s behind me and wrapping me up into a hug. My hands gripped onto the railing as she spoke of being able to do anything and being as loud as we want. At first, I didn’t understand what she meant, although it didn’t take long to figure it out. The hot hardness pressing into my back told me everything, then feeling her hands trace over belly…

“What… What of our… little friend in there? Will… She...”

My words were cut short as her finger easily slipped inside of me, gasping softly while closing my eyes and leaning back against her. I couldn’t stop this if I wanted to, it’s if that need took over and Beth’la knew exactly what it is craving. Slow the few items of clothing I had left vanished without a second thought, allowing her to have full access to every inch of me…

“I… I have played around… But… I have never had… anything more or bigger than fingers and tongues… inside of me…”

I wanted to continue saying that part of the fun was meant for my mate, if I ever found a mate… However, the thoughts were fading into pleasure rather quickly and it is clear that it wouldn’t take much effort to bring out that first orgasm. My foot found something to help lift my leg up, not caring what it was, if it allowed to spread my legs more for her, that’s all that mattered. Using her to support me as I leaned back against her. All the while my horns and wings started to pulse and glow with my excitement, giving out all the signs of an intense need to mate.

I smiled as she leaned back against me as she fell into enjoying the pleasure I was beginning to give her. I did chuckle slightly at the mention of our newest friend inside.

"She'll be fine.."

My words trailed off as I noticed her get more comfortable, opening herself up to me more as she lifted a foot up on the small wooden table that was nearby. I also foundt it interesting that her horns and wings were glowing and pulsating as well. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I continued forward with what I was doing. My finger began to thrust in and out of her deeply in a slow, steady rhythm, while rubbing her clit faster. I continued until I drew her first orgasm from her, feeling her clench and quiver as her juices coated my hand.

I pulled my finger and hand from her before growling with pleasure as I licked my hand clean. I pulled back a bit before gently pushing her forward to bend forward over the railing for support. I brushed my thick tip against her wet folds for a moment teasingly.

"Tonight can be time for the next step, if you like."

I gently prodded her with my tip, pushing forward a little to sink only the tip in before stopping. Meanwhile, our friend was enjoying the newfound exploration of the bathroom. It wasn't long before she figured out how to use the sink and turn on the shower, but she wasn't quite sure about the toilet yet. The bathroom was soon filled with steam as the dragon woman began to enjoy a warm shower, loving the hot water running over her body from the waterfall showerhead.

That first orgasm felt incredible! It felt so good to get some kind of pleasure out of everything else that has happened. The time it took her to catch her breath and realizing she’s being bent forward, feeling that nice hot cock begging to slide into her. She grinned, looking over her shoulder at the beautiful fox behind her.

“hmmmm why rush this my sweet fox… I wish to enjoy and explore you…”

With a motion of her hand, the things on the balcony vanished and, in their place, landed a soft futon. During that time, Zynphna slowly stood back up and turned to face the beautiful fox.

“Also, if we do this… We will be mates… I may play around, but full-on mating I take seriously… Will you accept that? I do like you… You are the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen.”

Zynphna reached up to trace over the fox’s ears and placing that nice thick cock between her legs again. Rolling her hips and rubbing her clit along the length to enjoy the scaling sensation it gave.

“We have a bit of time… Let us have some fun and explore each other… I never thought about it before, but it appears I feed off this energy… That little tease just now made me feel sooo much better…”

Standing up on her tippy toes, she leans in to kiss Beth’la and guides them both towards the futon. At this point, she didn’t care if anyone could see them or hear what they were doing, all her focus was on Beth’la. Soon they managed to lay down without breaking the kiss, Zynphna on top, almost appearing as if she is dominating… However, she is quite submissive, she just knows what she wants and needs.

Slowly she sat up, knees on either side allowing her to continue rubbing along that sweet cock once again. Looking down between them, her fingers lightly tracing the tip of it. Slowly tracing down to where it starts to get scaly. The entire time, her own skin becomes much silkier than normal and has a light shimmer to it, her body’s natural way of making her more attractive.

“I wish to taste you… Please, allow me to taste you… You have tasted me, it’s only fair…”

She smiled while leaning back down to give her another kiss and began to kiss over her neck, very slowly and teasingly working her way down to find a nipple to tease. Making it very clear that she is going to take her time exploring this beautiful creature. Her nails growing slightly sharper into claws while they lightly trail down her sides, seeking out those ticklish spots and grinning when she finds them.

I was caught off for a moment when she suggested we become mates, something that had not entered my mind. The feeling of being drained from using magic, but being turned on as well was soemthing new for me. I hadn't been fully thinking when I had first made my move on her, but her words had cleared the fog a bit. I didn't respond just yet, smiling a little as I returned her soft kiss. My hands held gently but firm;y on her as we laid back on the futon she had created.

"if you want to become my mate...I would not mind at all..."

I gave a soft purr as her fingers gently traced along my large draconic cock, watching the scales rise and fall in her gentle stroking. I licked my lips for a moment as I grined.

"Feel free to explore all you wish..I insist.."

I rested back into the cushions of the futon, my hands squeezing lightly at the material. My eyes roamed slowly over her shimmering form, watching to see what she would do.

Back