Dare Multiple Choice

Lol that’s awesome. The point of this thead is that different people have different comfort levels. There are people who have never been nude outside. You on the other hand...

Hahaha. I love the “........”. That is true though

I stripped off in the laundry, it was early evening, not dark outside yet. I stepped outside completely naked, with the washing basket. I walked over to the clothes line and hung out sheets and towels, the fabric was damp as it brushed against my bare skin and the air made me shiver with the oncoming coolness of evening.

I have neighbours on both sides, and over the back fence, and though I would be partially screened by trees and foliage, if someone was looking over or through the fence with the intention of seeing into my backyard, I would've easily been seen hanging my washing out while naked.

I thought I heard sounds, more than once, coming from beyond one of the fence lines, but I continued with the washing even though my instinct was to run and hide. If someone was there, if they did see me, they made no verbal acknowledgement.

After I'd finished I came back inside, a little breathless, a little shaky and very aroused.

I was excited that someone may have watched me. But I was also aroused knowing I'd done this on a dare.

Thank you
Did YOU get wet while the clothes were being hung out to dry?

Back