DaddyDom Seeking..

FirmLovingDaddy

Really Experienced
I currently reside in Virginia. Not far from Virginia Beach. I am not looking for a long-distance or cyber relationship so if you do not live in Virginia; submissive women living in DC, Maryland & NC would be the furthest I would consider even starting a dialog with.

If you are not willing to meet with me face to face in a public location within a very short time frame; it won't work for me and don't waste my time.

I understand the concept of safety, building trust and the need to be careful moving forward into meeting someone from the Internet and have no intent on forcing anyone to do anything against their will but at the same time, there must be guidelines and 100% honesty with expectations upfront. As I've learned the hard way, some people would have you spend many hours/months/years of endless online correspondence and be content with a cyber relationship. Not for me.

Despite what you may think, there is no desperation on my part. I am thoroughly enjoying my life as it is now without a babygirl and do selectively date. Thank you for reading.

Who I am
Black Daddy Dominant currently living in Virginia. I am 55, Fit, Romantic, sensual, a bit Old Fashioned, passionate and kinky.
I am goal-oriented, sane, financially sound, non-sadistic, drug and disease-free. I know who I am, what I want, and what I have to offer the "right" submissive in a relationship. A Good sense of humor and easy to know personality. I've a wide range of interests and activities; amoung them are traveling, fitness, spending time with good friends and family, enjoying good food, and I'm learning photography. I am retired military, own my own business and lead a comfortable life.

I practice safe, sane and consensual BDSM only and do not believe in any abuse of a submissive's precious body or mind. I am by no means perfect, nor do I presume to know it all when it comes to life or the BDSM lifestyle. I am always questing for knowledge, be it in BDSM or life in general.

Sexually, I have a kinky appetite with a perverse mind. Romance, Passion and kink in balanced doses is my prescription for pleasure and enjoyment.
I love all things erotic and sensual and love the women who think the same way. I am attracted to fit, intelligent and confident women who strive to be their very best in every aspect of life. Please note that my definition of "fit" does not necessarily mean a skinny barbie. I adore women with curves.

In fact, I adore women of all different shapes, sizes, colors, nationalities and legal age groups.
I love woman who embrace their femininity and love being a woman.
I am grounded in reality and don't need subservience to feel or be dominant.

As a dominant man, I want to explore your submissive side or other kinky desires (such as bondage, humiliation,discipline,spanking, rough or forced sex, rape fantasy, etc). Over the Knee Spanking is just one of my favorite activities.
I see NO reason sex should be boring.

Putting you on your knees and fucking your mouth until spit runs down your chin and all over your body.

Bending you over, spanking you and pounding your body into submission.

Pulling your hair, calling you names, getting you to confess your deepest, filthiest desires/fantasies (and then fulfilling them of course.

I love using Wrist restraints, placing a woman's hands behind her back. Hands tied to her ankles.

What I seek
Female submissive, who is mentally and physically fit. Intelligent, HONEST, kind-hearted, attractive, fun-loving, and willing to take the time to build the trust that is needed for this type of relationship. I want to be part of my partners growth and grow with her. She will able to speak her mind, yet always be respectful where respect is deemed. She must be eager to please as well as eager to learn.

I seek my best friend, someone to grow with as a life-partner. I
What I'm interested in is you... who you are, what you want, what you need, your views on actual life outside of D/s. I believe that before two people can move into the actual dynamics of Dominance and submission, they have to be compatable as people first, because first and foremost, we are men and women before we are Doms and subs. If you dont believe in total honesty, I am not the Dominant for you...
I am grounded in reality and don't need subservience to feel dominant.

Please Be real, honest, eager, and ready to take time necessary to explore/build trust.
Experience is not important to me, desire,honesty and sincerity is

Back