Daddy and Babygirl looking for a babygirl to join us

Daddy4hisbabygirl

Experienced
We met on Lit years ago and now we’re back for more. Literally, wanting more. We have an amazing DD/bg relationship and she has always dreamt of another bg for her to play with and share with Daddy. 53m & 30f. Is Lit as good as it once was? We are hoping so. We are open to see if it works for us together. You can message here or reach out via email.

Thanks to those who have messaged to ask more about this. Some great conversations but not the right fit yet. Hopefully we’ll find our unicorn. 1698711484762.png

How would you spend your extra hour this morning? It seems that it would be a waste to just sleep it away. Let’s play. At least you would earn that extra hour…😅

Last edited:
What are you thankful for this year? Babygirl and I are thankful for the babygirls who have reached out to see if they are a good fit with us. We are still looking for “the one” and will be patient in our search. We’ll know when it’s right and so will she. If you think you might be a good match to us please message.

Who is ready for a weekend?!? Us for sure! Hopefully all our fellow Litsters are doing well. We are having great conversations and still looking for the one for us. Wishing everyone a great weekend and hoping that if you are curious to talk with us more that you’ll reach out. We don’t bite (too hard) 😈

Happy Friday All! Hoping that a curious babygirl is looking to chat 😀 tonight. Lets have some fun and chat and see if there is a connection for more.

Hi babygirls. Happy Friday again! Any babygirls want to climb into Daddy’s lap and see if we have some things in common? Looking for a third interested to sexplore with my babygirl and I…message if you want to learn more.

Is it Friday yet? Daddy cannot wait. Any babygirls online tonight and up for a chat? My babygirl gets home from her overseas trip in a week. I can’t wait! Do you want to join us (virtually)?

Merry Christmas! My babygirl would love to have a sister babygirl join her in her stocking this year. Meet us under the mistletoe and let’s start with a kiss and see where it goes. 🎄😈💦

Back