Curious

Jilly71

Virgin
I am not gay but I’m kinda curious about what it would be like to experiment with a woman. I fantasize about a woman eating my pussy but am a little nervous about actually doing it. I like the D but am curious about being with a woman. Has anyone else experienced this and if so how did it happen?

I am not gay but I’m kinda curious about what it would be like to experiment with a woman. I fantasize about a woman eating my pussy but am a little nervous about actually doing it. I like the D but am curious about being with a woman. Has anyone else experienced this and if so how did it happen?
It sounds to me that you might be 3 shots of tequila from being gay. :)

A reporter for a London Sunday paper jumped in with a question close to his employer’s pocketbook: “Mr. Smith, we understand that you like girls. Have you ever kissed a girl?”

“Yes.”

“Did you like it?”

“Yes.”

“How did you like it?”

Mike hardly hesitated. “Kissing girls is a goodness,” he explained. “It beats the hell out of card games.”
From Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein

🥰

maybe you need to spend some time on the GBLT Forum, thousands of pretty/beautiful girls over there - nude and non-nude. Also, lots of bi and lesbian women are on there so you can ask questions and get answers from people that have the experience that your curious about.

It's a great question.
I enjoy kissing women and the look and feel and taste of breasts.
I have no desire to taste or touch pussy other than my own.
I have strong feelings about sexual relations with transsexuals because one ruined my marriage.
Too many questions, too little time

I really would like to make a woman cum with my mouth, to hear her groan and hopefully scream- does anyone else feel like guys can be so easy to get off sometimes?

Is nice being with other women, I generally have always managed to climax when I've had lesbian intimacy, should maybe give it a try if you think you will enjoy it.

I'm married so I'm not bisexually active but I wouldn't say no to fucking a girl I found attractive who was interested in me if I was still single.

Back