Curious & Experiences

I can only think wow, how men are pragmatic and how many opportunities this offers! Imagining not being afraid of the other guy being a serial killer and the possibility of never coming back home, having to check if it is a real person or not.... yes, I think this is out of cards for me and other self-conscious women.
I don’t know if pragmatism has anything to do with it.
When we get hard and horny the caution flags stop popping up, it’s a “desire clouds judgement” thing.
The serial killer possibility has occurred to me, but knock on wood (or my head, the upper one, it’s made of wood also 😄), it hasn’t happened yet.
I definitely get that if I were a woman meeting a strange man I would be seriously concerned and cautious, maybe not so much if you were meeting another woman for a hookup… ??

I don’t know if pragmatism has anything to do with it.
When we get hard and horny the caution flags stop popping up, it’s a “desire clouds judgement” thing.
The serial killer possibility has occurred to me, but knock on wood (or my head, the upper one, it’s made of wood also 😄), it hasn’t happened yet.
I definitely get that if I were a woman meeting a strange man I would be seriously concerned and cautious, maybe not so much if you were meeting another woman for a hookup… ??
this is what i thought too. lol

It's nice to have a place like this where you can chat and with another guy... and know there are others out there who share some similar ideas and lingering fantasies
It really is nice to have a place like this to chat with others one on one anonymously and share similar ideas and fantasies.

I'm open to PMs to chat about anything

I'm very curious but I don't have any experiences.. 😳 I have lots of fantasies though. I'm also open to PMs!
Same here... It's a good thing to have a place to be able to openly discuss experiences and fantasies with other guys anonymously.. and even better when you realize there a re others with more or less the same interests

My Stats first: 6’ 220 54 MWM bi. Active. Marrie 22 yrs. Deeply loving & strong but sexless marriage.

I’m very experienced with m/m sex. And mm/f. I’ve responded to several of these topics. One or two conversations have gone well. Others were not very articulate or they expected RP. And one was reported to Lit management.
I have a unique perspective. When I was in college. My first two years I was exclusively into the m/m lifestyle. I should mention this was late 80s - early 90’s. So the closest was the place to be. And I’m still using it. I don't, nor have I ever felt it necessary to cum out, need my own flag, month or parade of celebration. I’m just a regular beefy Guy with a m/m urge and some kinks.
I’m happy to chat with you if you so choose

My Stats first: 6’ 220 54 MWM bi. Active. Marrie 22 yrs. Deeply loving & strong but sexless marriage.

I’m very experienced with m/m sex. And mm/f. I’ve responded to several of these topics. One or two conversations have gone well. Others were not very articulate or they expected RP. And one was reported to Lit management.
I have a unique perspective. When I was in college. My first two years I was exclusively into the m/m lifestyle. I should mention this was late 80s - early 90’s. So the closest was the place to be. And I’m still using it. I don't, nor have I ever felt it necessary to cum out, need my own flag, month or parade of celebration. I’m just a regular beefy Guy with a m/m urge and some kinks.
I'm 65 looking for another bi male to chat with from mild to wild

48 MWM, 6'1" 205, 6.5 uncut, curious and discrete, have had a couple of experiences being sucked, very much interested in repeating that.
I love sucking cock
You have any first time stories of when you first experience being with another older or younger man
I was 17 going on 18 he was my 66 year old neighbor

It seems chats here can be a hit or miss sort of thing... I had a few in my short time here that went well but others that were, like you mentioned, not really articulate or just wanted to role play. Hadn't have one that needed reporting though... that one must have been one to forget.

Back