Curious & Experiences

I can only think wow, how men are pragmatic and how many opportunities this offers! Imagining not being afraid of the other guy being a serial killer and the possibility of never coming back home, having to check if it is a real person or not.... yes, I think this is out of cards for me and other self-conscious women.
I don’t know if pragmatism has anything to do with it.
When we get hard and horny the caution flags stop popping up, it’s a “desire clouds judgement” thing.
The serial killer possibility has occurred to me, but knock on wood (or my head, the upper one, it’s made of wood also 😄), it hasn’t happened yet.
I definitely get that if I were a woman meeting a strange man I would be seriously concerned and cautious, maybe not so much if you were meeting another woman for a hookup… ??

I don’t know if pragmatism has anything to do with it.
When we get hard and horny the caution flags stop popping up, it’s a “desire clouds judgement” thing.
The serial killer possibility has occurred to me, but knock on wood (or my head, the upper one, it’s made of wood also 😄), it hasn’t happened yet.
I definitely get that if I were a woman meeting a strange man I would be seriously concerned and cautious, maybe not so much if you were meeting another woman for a hookup… ??
this is what i thought too. lol

It's nice to have a place like this where you can chat and with another guy... and know there are others out there who share some similar ideas and lingering fantasies
It really is nice to have a place like this to chat with others one on one anonymously and share similar ideas and fantasies.

I'm open to PMs to chat about anything

Back