Crossdressing Couples Underwear Fetish

When I first met my wife a few years back I told her that I was a crossdresser. I also told her that I had a fetish for bras, panties and garter belts. She was totally okay with it and really got into it. Before long she started buying lots of lingerie for me and I pretty much made the switch from all men's undies to womens. A part of the fun was us being in the same lingerie when we made love.

After a few months she surprised me though. As a part of foreplay she stripped me naked and dressed me in some new stuff along with a garter belt and stockings. First she dressed me up and then left the room. I expected her to return dressed in the same stuff I was. I was so wrong, cause she came in wearing a pair of men's tighty-whities and a beater. The sight of her like that gave me a boner that you could pound names with.

Its continued along this path to the point that I swear she has a men's underwear fetish as bad as mine for panties and bnras and garter belts.

We've taken it up a notch and I usually wear my really big DD breats forms in my bra and she stuffs a silicon packer penis in her undies. We've sat at the computer and ordered stuff for each of us - she loves to get stuff from the various men's underwear sides like Andrew Christian, Gregg Homme, Addicted, Nasty Pig, etc -- basically ones that cater to gay men.

There is one thing I can't get her to do though. I want her to fully crossdress as a guy and go with me to a gay club. I also want her to peg me. Hell, I'd even dress in guy's underwear if we could do a scene as two gay men! But she doesn't seem interested in that sort of scene. She does like me to suck on her packer if I pull it out the fly of her briefs or the side of her jockstrap though

In any event -- I am totally turned on by her dressing in guy's underwear and it gets me really hard and the sex is great.

Any one else have a wife/ gf who dresses in guys underwear. Any suggestions for me?

Nick

When I first met my wife a few years back I told her that I was a crossdresser. I also told her that I had a fetish for bras, panties and garter belts. She was totally okay with it and really got into it. Before long she started buying lots of lingerie for me and I pretty much made the switch from all men's undies to womens. A part of the fun was us being in the same lingerie when we made love.

After a few months she surprised me though. As a part of foreplay she stripped me naked and dressed me in some new stuff along with a garter belt and stockings. First she dressed me up and then left the room. I expected her to return dressed in the same stuff I was. I was so wrong, cause she came in wearing a pair of men's tighty-whities and a beater. The sight of her like that gave me a boner that you could pound names with.

Its continued along this path to the point that I swear she has a men's underwear fetish as bad as mine for panties and bnras and garter belts.

We've taken it up a notch and I usually wear my really big DD breats forms in my bra and she stuffs a silicon packer penis in her undies. We've sat at the computer and ordered stuff for each of us - she loves to get stuff from the various men's underwear sides like Andrew Christian, Gregg Homme, Addicted, Nasty Pig, etc -- basically ones that cater to gay men.

There is one thing I can't get her to do though. I want her to fully crossdress as a guy and go with me to a gay club. I also want her to peg me. Hell, I'd even dress in guy's underwear if we could do a scene as two gay men! But she doesn't seem interested in that sort of scene. She does like me to suck on her packer if I pull it out the fly of her briefs or the side of her jockstrap though

In any event -- I am totally turned on by her dressing in guy's underwear and it gets me really hard and the sex is great.

Any one else have a wife/ gf who dresses in guys underwear. Any suggestions for me?

Nick

I'm sooooooo jealous. Your story is very hot. I'm afraid to tell my wife that I crossdress. She would not be OK with it. She pegs me, but she doesn't want me to suck it. Somehow pegging is okay but sucking is gay. I can't explain it. Enjoy your amazing sexy life!

Back