Covid Kill Ratio

“This Is an Unprecedented Injury-to-Kill Ratio” – Dr. James Thorp Reveals Dangers of COVID Vaccines on ‘Gateway: Beyond the Headlines’ (Video)​

By Jim Hoft Dec. 13, 2023 10:15 am

On Monday, Dr. James Thorp joined Ivory Hecker on Gateway: Beyond the Headlines to discuss the discovery of DNA fragments in the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and its impact on human DNA

Ivory Hecker: When you read this, from Dr. Ladapo, saying there’s a detection of DNA fragments in COVID MRNA vaccines, the average American is going to think, ‘Oh my gosh, are my genes being…is the DNA being changed in my body?’ Is that what’s happening? Can you explain to people in layman’s terms?

Dr. James Thorp: Yes, that’s a distinct possibility. This has been proven in vitro, meaning in the laboratory. We haven’t proven that as solidly as we would like in real-life human beings, but certainly, all of the machinery is there to reverse-transcribe the synthetic, deadly MRNA in these gene products to the human being.

We have Denis Rancourt’s data, one of the preeminent mathematicians and researchers in the world, and he’s clearly shown that this vaccine has killed, killed, 17 million people. The injury-to-kill ratio is 34.4 so globally, (its) killed and injured 602 million people globally. In the United States, that would translate to approximately 700,000 Americans killed and about 2.5 million injured.

More here:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/this-is-unprecedented-injury-kill-ratio-dr-james/

I think we need further investigation.
This is, surprise surprise, gobbledegook.

It’s killed 17 million people but doesn’t say where! And then that extrapolates to 602 million globally. How so?

You’d think 602 million deaths would be noticed.

Another inexplicable post brought to you by reichguide.

Last edited:
This is, surprise surprise, gobbledegook.

It’s killed 17 million people but doesn’t say where! And then that extrapolates to 602 million globally. How so?

You’d think 602 million deaths would be noticed.

Another inexplicable post brought to you by reich way.
That's because the quack grifter doc cherry picks data, such as VAERS but doesn't actually use that data properly. They also don't specify which people who "died" from the vaccine had been infected by the virus, which changes the discussion.

Obfuscation meant for people who don't care to understand nuances and statistical relevant understanding

I doubt you actually "believe" this but you say it because you hope being vile gets you more attention.

Such a wonderful person you turned out to be.
What a stupid hypocritical post, Derpy.

Now you have a medical degree, right?
I have a brain. The vaccine prevents death and serious illness and I've posted multiple studies in multiple shit threads like this that support that.

You rely on a "doctor" who believes vaccines cause autism and literally is against vaccines all together.

Oh...and I've also discussed this with my actual real life doctor, who had a ton to say about assholes like the one you're supporting here. (Hint: not good things)

Now you have a medical degree, right?
Millions of people with medical and immunology degrees say the vaccine protects against covid, millions of people without the vaccine died.

You believe an opinion piece by TheGatewayPundit; try searching for bias ratings on that site. It make Breitbart look respectable.

I have a brain. The vaccine prevents death and serious illness and I've posted multiple studies in multiple shit threads like this that support that.

You rely on a "doctor" who believes vaccines cause autism and literally is against vaccines all together.

Oh...and I've also discussed this with my actual real life doctor, who had a ton to say about assholes like the one you're supporting here. (Hint: not good things)
Medical competence and ethics have been declining for decades, but pushing the shots may be the mistake that ends the medical profession.

Rand Paul: A Brave Marine Lt. Colonel Stepped Forward and Revealed that 15 US Agencies Knew COVID-19 Was Created in Lab in 2018 – But They Kept It Secret from American Public (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Apr. 14, 2024 10:40 am

Maria Bartiromo: Senator, real quick before you go, we’ve got to get into COVID as well. You are out with a report which shows that at least 15 federal agencies knew that gain-of-function research was being done in the Wuhan lab since what? 2018?

Senator Rand Paul: Yeah, we know this because a whistleblower revealed it. Nobody in the administration has told us anything. We’ve gotten all of our information from whistleblower, but we now know it wasn’t just one agency that China was approaching. China made a presentation or an American representative, Peter Daszak, made a representation to 15 agencies about creating a virus that, guess what, looks suspiciously like COVID-19 and looks like no other virus in nature from that family. They were working on this and presented it to 15 agencies. And in 2020, when they saw COVID-19, they should have all been calling and raising the alarm and saying, “My goodness, we saw this two years ago. We knew the Chinese were doing this. Lo and behold, they did it.” Nobody in government came forward. Not one person. I take that back. A brave Marine, a lieutenant colonel, came forward and gave us that information, or today, we would still not know any of this.

Maria Bartiromo:
We haven’t seen any holding China to account for any of this, not just the leak, but then the cover up that followed. The Biden administration has yet to demand answers.

Senator Rand Paul: The Biden administration has signed a pandemic treaty to give away all of our sovereignty so people from around the world, third-world countries that run these organizations, can tell us what to do, what kind of masks to wear, whether to wear goggles, earmuffs, and all the other ridiculous things that were offered up to surround ourselves by plexiglas. All the moronic ideas we’ve now farmed out. It’s not bad enough to have people in the United States telling us this. They farmed it out to an international treaty to let the rest of the world tell us how we’re going to live our lives the next time something bad like this happens.

More here:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/rand-paul/

Yes Joe Biden in an international as well as an American disaster.

Back