Covid Kill Ratio

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

“This Is an Unprecedented Injury-to-Kill Ratio” – Dr. James Thorp Reveals Dangers of COVID Vaccines on ‘Gateway: Beyond the Headlines’ (Video)​

By Jim Hoft Dec. 13, 2023 10:15 am

On Monday, Dr. James Thorp joined Ivory Hecker on Gateway: Beyond the Headlines to discuss the discovery of DNA fragments in the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and its impact on human DNA

Ivory Hecker: When you read this, from Dr. Ladapo, saying there’s a detection of DNA fragments in COVID MRNA vaccines, the average American is going to think, ‘Oh my gosh, are my genes being…is the DNA being changed in my body?’ Is that what’s happening? Can you explain to people in layman’s terms?

Dr. James Thorp: Yes, that’s a distinct possibility. This has been proven in vitro, meaning in the laboratory. We haven’t proven that as solidly as we would like in real-life human beings, but certainly, all of the machinery is there to reverse-transcribe the synthetic, deadly MRNA in these gene products to the human being.

We have Denis Rancourt’s data, one of the preeminent mathematicians and researchers in the world, and he’s clearly shown that this vaccine has killed, killed, 17 million people. The injury-to-kill ratio is 34.4 so globally, (its) killed and injured 602 million people globally. In the United States, that would translate to approximately 700,000 Americans killed and about 2.5 million injured.

More here:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/this-is-unprecedented-injury-kill-ratio-dr-james/

I think we need further investigation.

More horseshit.

Vaccines improve protection against Covid.
It's not "horseshit", it's science. Are you a denier?

While it is undeniable that the mRNA vaccine does reduce severity it is NOT without its problems. The incidence of severe contraindications are far higher than would be allowed with a vaccine that went through the normal approval process.

While it is undeniable that the mRNA vaccine does reduce severity it is NOT without its problems.
That doesn't contradict what you quoted, genius.
The incidence of severe contraindications are far higher than would be allowed with a vaccine that went through the normal approval process.
Who allowed for a weak approval process?

It's not "horseshit", it's science. Are you a denier?
Cherry picking data isn't science. The Covid vaccines have efficacy rates much higher than previous vaccines

While it is undeniable that the mRNA vaccine does reduce severity it is NOT without its problems. The incidence of severe contraindications are far higher than would be allowed with a vaccine that went through the normal approval process.
Covid is what increases risk. The vaccine reduces that risk.

This farce of a doctor is dangerous and specifically drives false narratives to advance his grift.

Dipshits believe him and should be having their own doctors explain why this is absolute and utter horseshit.

“This Is an Unprecedented Injury-to-Kill Ratio” – Dr. James Thorp Reveals Dangers of COVID Vaccines on ‘Gateway: Beyond the Headlines’ (Video)​

By Jim Hoft Dec. 13, 2023 10:15 am

On Monday, Dr. James Thorp joined Ivory Hecker on Gateway: Beyond the Headlines to discuss the discovery of DNA fragments in the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and its impact on human DNA

Gateway Pundit? Really?
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]
Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[35][36] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[37] In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.[38][39][40]

Gateway Pundit? Really?
The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]
Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[35][36] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[37] In September 2021, Google demonetized the site for publishing misinformation.[38][39][40]
He knows and has been informed. Repeatedly. It’s one of the few sites that will push the whackadoodle boolshit he loves to post.

The planet is overpopulated. Mass suicide is one of the less unpleasant options. But this is only one of many steps down. Later steps may be worse.

I remember when the story was people who had the vaccine would be dropping dead everywhere. Just like all the deaths attributed to covid to hype the pandemic. Both overblown and using fear to try and control the masses. I don’t think anyone knows. Let’s ask China, it’s their virus.

I remember when the story was people who had the vaccine would be dropping dead everywhere. Just like all the deaths attributed to covid to hype the pandemic. Both overblown and using fear to try and control the masses. I don’t think anyone knows. Let’s ask China, it’s their virus.
i sometimes forget how dumb you are and then you post and remind me 💗

Bonus - he is a "vaccines.cause autism" dipshit as well
S5rmANj.png

They change your pronouns when you get vaccinated

There was so much utter and complete bullshit about the vaccines going around a couple years ago it was disgusting. Like that Russian Bot guy who actually posted that "A Renowned Scientist" has predicted that "everyone who gets the vaccine will die within 18-20 months." Just utter scare-mongering, designed basically to prolong the suffering of the pandemic and deliberately cause people to not get vaccinated and die of Covid. I actually know of one guy who bought into the crap and didn't get vaccinated. He's dead now. Died of Covid. It was a preventable death, had he only dismissed the online B.S. and gotten vaccinated.

And I bet the guys who were responsible for posting that crap on this board not only didn't care, they were laughing about it.

Some people just drop dead, but most are in worse health for a long while until their illnesses wear them down and beat them into the ground. The dying will probably increase as the US loses wealth and life becomes harder for everyone. But there are home remedies that can neutralize the shots, if done early enough. Probably the most effective remedy is nattokinase, an enzyme available as a pill, since the natural source can look and smell disgusting: natto, slimy fermented soybeans.

There was so much utter and complete bullshit about the vaccines going around a couple years ago it was disgusting. Like that Russian Bot guy who actually posted that "A Renowned Scientist" has predicted that "everyone who gets the vaccine will die within 18-20 months." Just utter scare-mongering, designed basically to prolong the suffering of the pandemic and deliberately cause people to not get vaccinated and die of Covid. I actually know of one guy who bought into the crap and didn't get vaccinated. He's dead now. Died of Covid. It was a preventable death, had he only dismissed the online B.S. and gotten vaccinated.

And I bet the guys who were responsible for posting that crap on this board not only didn't care, they were laughing about it.
Remember when they said children were not being affected and it was the elderly we needed to protect? They did a great job of proving how fear turns us into sheeple.

Because the side effects are not known I will never get that shot. I also don’t get the flu shot and I may have had the flu once in my life.

Not every death during that time was from covid.

Remember when they said children were not being affected and it was the elderly we needed to protect? They did a great job of proving how fear turns us into sheeple.

Because the side effects are not known I will never get that shot. I also don’t get the flu shot and I may have had the flu once in my life.

Not every death during that time was from covid.
The side effects are well known.

I believe all trumptards should be banned from reciving the vaccine.

I doubt you actually "believe" this but you say it because you hope being vile gets you more attention.

Such a wonderful person you turned out to be.

Back