Corrupting Joke: Running Gag ((UnHolyPimpHand & princesssexci))

Barbara — Batgirl laid there in the bed staring at the side table. Slowly she rolled out of the bed and got herself together. How shitty was it going to look for Batgirl to come out of a motel room looking like a fucking prostitute.

She was incredibly sore too.

Batgirl stumbled into the bathroom and brushed her fingers through her red hair. She had to get this taffy out of her system. The last thing she needed was to be fucked by anyone else.

But the joker …

No, no stop it. The joker was what got her into this mess. She should’ve been at work. Work..SHIT!!

She grabbed her cellphone from her belt buckle and saw the voicemail. Listening quietly, she groaned. Barbara wasn’t exactly sure what a good excuse was. She couldn’t say that she’d been doped up by the joker and fucked with, literally. She did end up finding some taffy stashed in her belt buckle as well. Sighing to herself, Batgirl shook her head. This had been some sort of night.

When Batgirl looked a little decent and that was really pushing it, she walked out of the room and got an Uber back to her place. Of course the Uber driver had questions like:

“Was there some kinda hero con going on or somethin?”

And

“Why do you smell like cigar and sex? Are you a hooker? How much do you charge?”

“If you don’t drive me to my fucking destination..I swear to god I will ….” No, no violence wasn’t the answer not looking like this. “please just take me to the address that was provided.”

Her voice was a bit hoarse from all the moaning and screams of pleasure she’d given that night.

When she got to her apartment, Barbara took a nice long shower and washed off any Bullock residue. For a brief moment she let her hand linger over her pussy remembering the way Mr. J looked at her with approval.

And she just promised to sell him out.

Because he was a villain.

Joker was the bad guy but so was Bullock in a sense.

He’d just fucked her to get information. He was probably the literal definition of a dirty cop. She had to find a way to warn Joker. She couldn’t believe she was doing that but …

Like hell she was going to let Bullock steal her dads job and — well if she had to use the Joker to make sure that didn’t happen, so be it.

Without another thought, Barbara jumped out of the shower and quickly got dressed in her a pair of tan pants and a blue tank top with a black sweater pulled over the blue tank top.

She grabbed her keys and made her way quickly to the library to open up. Sore as hell, but it was fine. She could push past it.

Last edited:
Don Mitchell III was from a very old, very powerful Gotham family. His father had been Mayor and earned a lot of influence with the mob during his time in office—which left his son at a unique intersection of inherited political influence and inherited criminal power. Known for working “both sides of the street,” Don was currently working a no-show role on a city council seat that required almost nothing of him except that he had direct supervision over the public libraries.

In short, Don was Barbara’s boss.

The fact that he’d been called in to open up Barbara’s library was a HUGE inconvenience for him. The fact that it wasn’t the first time made it a problem.

Reese had no problem opening the library on his own, once Don brought his set of keys. There weren’t many patrons who’d been waiting, but the ones who were there were regulars. The old lady who came in to read the morning paper for free, saving her at least seventeen cents a day and the homeless guy who would use the internet to beat off.

Don was still wearing his bespoke suit from the nightclub and looking impatiently at his Rolex when Barbara finally arrived.

“How hard is your job?” Don was mid-interrogation when Barbara came through the front door, she likely would have seen his towncar in the parking lot, “office, now!”

Don slammed the door with all of his might after Barbara followed him into the library office.

“You dumb fucking bitch! I hired you because of your father and your tits. All I ever asked was that you NOT fucking bother me with this bullshit. I want to be like every other fucking dope in this city and completely forget that the libraries exist. I don’t care if you’re fucking half the city, a complete drunk or booting heroin! You get your ass in here and open the fucking library!

“Now, you’ve interrupted my schedule, so I expect something for coming all the way down here,” Don was already unbuckling his Hermes belt. “suck my cock or you’re fired. I can find another ginger bitch with big tits to do this job if I need to. The only reason you’re not fired already is because of your father. Now get down.”

Don snapped as he pointed to the ground, just as his slacks landed around his Italian leather shoes.

Barbara was in deep shit and she knew it. It wasn’t often that Don came to the library not this early no definitely not to open because Barbara usually did that.

“I’m so sorry I—“ she didn’t exactly have the best excuse either.

She was saving the world?

Except she wasn’t. Not last night. Not really. Last night she’d been on her knees for god she didn’t even know who she’d been on her knees for with the exception of Detective Bullock.

Her body ached and she wasn’t sure she could even take another dick in her mouth. Life was full of unfairness though.

“You dumb fucking bitch! I hired you because of your father and your tits. All I ever asked was that you NOT fucking bother me with this bullshit. I want to be like every other fucking dope in this city and completely forget that the libraries exist. I don’t care if you’re fucking half the city, a complete drunk or booting heroin! You get your ass in here and open the fucking library!”

And this was one of those moments. Though even with everything that had happened last night she had to wonder why he’d think she was fucking half the city when she was the commissioners daughter?

“Sorry Mr. Mitchell…”

What she needed was to sleep off the rest of this taffy but it didn’t look like that was happening anytime soon. Even as her boss spoke she combed her fingers through her red hair and had to practically force herself to focus on what he was saying to her.

“Now, you’ve interrupted my schedule, so I expect something for coming all the way down here.”

Please don’t say it. She mentally begged, pushing her glasses up and tucking her red hair behind her ear.

“suck my cock or you’re fired. I can find another ginger bitch with big tits to do this job if I need to. The only reason you’re not fired already is because of your father. Now get down.”

Of course that was what he wanted. Barbara could walk away. She didn’t have to do this. She could just walk and he could do like he’d said and find someone else to work the Gotham Library.

Oh but how many times have you fantasized about sucking his dick Barbs? Now’s your chance…

No, that was the drug talking. How long did this stuff last?

It didn’t matter, she couldn’t find a good reason to explain to her dad that she’d lost her job.

“I…can’t we talk about this, sir? Please?” Barbara asked, hoping he’d give her a chance. It was bad enough she’d had to degrade Batgirl, was she going to have to do the same thing as herself as well. “I’m sorry I overslept. It won’t happen again.”

“Talk about it? Hell no, toots! Talking is about the last thing I want that mouth to be doing right now. I’m not sure what was unclear, but this isn’t a negotiation. If you were anybody else’s daughter, you’d be fired already. Now get down, and put your mouth on it, or clean your desk out,” Don was still smoking in what was typically Barbara’s office, and he sat down in what was usually her chair, his cock was already hard and exposed, “don’t make me ask again.”

Don gripped the base of his cock and shook it at her impatiently like a threat. His hand beckoned her between his legs.

“Do a good job, maybe we can try again under more amicable circumstances.”

“ANALYSING…” the massive, curved screen had been saying the same thing for over and hour, “ANALYSING…”

It was maddening. Bruce was still in his cape and suit, only his cowl had been removed for comfort, safely within the secure confines of his Batcave. Why couldn’t the system process what drugs were in the taffy. There must have been something… to make Barba-tgirl act so… libidinous. She must have been forced and drugged, drugged and forced… or some combination thereof.

“ANALYSING…”

“Come on, goddamn you!” Bruce pounded his gloved fist on the console.

“I hardly think that will help, Master Bruce,” Alfred entered, carrying a large mug of coffee on a silver serving tray. His master almost never consumed solid food anymore, “might I recommend taking a rest while the computer… computes.”

“Maybe you’re right, Alfred,” Bruce was rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Alfred almost dropped the tray from utter shock. Did he say that he might be… right? Was Master Bruce actually heeding sage council? It was so out of character, Alfred hesitated just long enough to make the point utterly moot.

“Trace chemicals native to the Ace Chemical Processing plant detected. Further analysis recommended.”

“Ace Chemicals! I should have known,” Batman was already pulling on his mask. Alfred sighed.

“I shall deploy the Bat Thermos, Sir.”

“Talk about it? Hell no, toots! Talking is about the last thing I want that mouth to be doing right now. I’m not sure what was unclear, but this isn’t a negotiation. If you were anybody else’s daughter, you’d be fired already. Now get down, and put your mouth on it, or clean your desk out,”

Barbara fought the urge to roll her eyes. Yeah, he’d said that but she wasn’t going to mouth off. Now wasn’t exactly the best time for all that. She needed this job, she didn’t exactly have a good excuse to give her dad if she got fired.

For all intents and purposes she was his good little girl and usually she was. Barbara watched in annoyance as Don smoked in her office and sat down in her chair. But what could she do?

Nothing. He was her boss.

Barbara went down to her knees and licked the palm of her hand before taking Don’s cock and stroking it. She licked her lips and then leaned forward starting with just the tip she guided him into her mouth.

She took more of his cock down her throat, head slowly starting to bob while she rubbed and played with his balls. Inching forward, she took more of his cock down her throat before pulling back to catch her breath.

Barb stuck her tongue out and licked all around his cock, stroking him as she moved her head down to lick and suck his balls. Releasing them with a loud pop, she let go of his cock and unbuttoned her blouse revealing her 32 C tits encased in her lacey white bra. “In case it gets messy..” she murmured.

“Please don't fire me…”

Lick

Lick

“Mr. Mitchell”

Lick

Lick

“I need this job so bad.”

Between each lick Barbara spoke covering his cock in her saliva before wrapping her mouth around it, slowly inching forward again this time making an actual attempt to deep throat him.

This time she got at least 3/4 of his cock down her throat before she pulled back. Barbs had never been one to give up though and this wasn’t just any blow job this was about saving her job.

Her head bobbed and forth eagerly.

“Ohhh fuck yes. Suck those balls you whore,” Don groaned as he leaned back in the chair, propping one of his heels up on the edge of the seat to give Barbara better access to his balls and taint before she leaned back to remove her blouse, “good thinking. We wouldn’t want to make a mess.”

Don was smirking at his remark, knowing full well that her decision to expose her firm tits had nothing to do with cleanliness. It wasn’t like he was mysterious about being a tit man, and he’d already mentioned several times just this morning about how big he thought her tits were when contrasted to her athletic, gymnast’s waist.

He wanted to reach down and touch them, but when she got back to work on his shaft, Don decided that it was better not to interrupt her flow.

“Yeah… that’s it. Earn your place, slut. You’re much better at this than you are your actual job,” Don paused to take a long drag of his smoke which he ashed on her desk, as it seemed preferable to ashing on the floor where she was kneeling, “now I almost forgive you for making me come down here.

“But in the future, if you’re craving dick, just call me. No need to show up late and whatever else to get my attention. You can be my little, ginger, head whore any time.”

Don laid his head back, blowing smoke straight up as his hand that didn’t have a cigarette in it found the back of Barbara’s head, forcing that pesky last quarter of his cock past her throat, pushing his face into his lap and then letting her almost come up for air before pushing her head down again—almost like he was dribbling her head in his lap.

“Yes, yes, yes—you know what? I think we’re getting close. Give it all you’ve got for the finish!”

And so she did!

She was so expert in her cock-sucking practices that the first glut of his thick cum sprayed down her throat before he pulled her up by the hair and blasted her in the face, letting his spunk drip down off her chin and onto her generous cleavage.

“Good slut!” Don groaned, still exhaling smoke.

“Ohhh fuck yes. Suck those balls you whore,”

God the way he moaned and encouraged her well— that was just sexy as hell, wasnt it? She enjoyed watching his reaction as she looked up at him. Thankfully, this whole experience was way better than the one with Harvey. At least Don was hot.

She was also incredibly aware that he was a tit man so sometime during the blowjob she’d managed to at least unlatch her bra and with all the head bobbing, eventually the bra slid down so that it lightly hung on her arms.

Barbara felt the warm cum slide down her throat. She moaned when he pulled her dark red hair saliva sliding down the side of her throat as he sprayed cum on her throat and breasts.

She dragged the cum that was on her tits around her skin like it was lotion as the rest of her bra just fell off completely.

The irony was that the Joker couldve been taking full advantage of the last remaining bits of the taffy the coursed through her blood but wasnt. It was everyone else.

Her office smelled like it was growing whatever he was currently smoking. Being a true sub at heart though it was something Barbara hadnt exactly picked up on, not yet anyways. Her body lit up at the praise.

It wasn’t Mistah J but it was good enough for now.

“Alright, Babs. That’s enough fun for now,” Don grinned, standing up and straightening out his suit as he fixed his belt and slacks, “you can continue working here, for now. But if you’re late again, don’t expect to get off this easily—or, don’t expect me to get off this easily.”

Don chuckled at his own joke, dropping the cigarette and grinding it into the carpet as he walked toward the door. He opened up, turning back to where Barbara was still playing with his cum. He made eye contact, blocking anyone from looking in with his body.

“Seriously. Don’t be late. Do coke if you need to. But don’t be late.”

Don closed the door behind himself and strode confidently out to his sports-tuned super car. The sound of squealing tires could be heard clearly, even inside the library.

“Never let ‘em know yer next move! That’s the secret to success, kid!” Joker was talking to no one in particular, even though he slapped one of the redheads on her nearly bare ass.

What had once been Dr. Jonathan Crane’s drab and predictable laboratory, had been converted into a twisted parody of Willy Wonka’s factory. Joker had added a purple top hat and a cane to his ensemble. His “Oompa Loompas” in this scenario were all whores that he hired from Selina Kyle—sex workers being less motivated and capable to steal the secrets of his drug trade. They were all topless and wearing nothing more than thong panties to avoid any stealing.

“A predictable drug dealer would hire drug people to produce their drugs—that’s amateur shit! That’s how the wrong people find out. That’s how operations get robbed. Not Jolly Ol’ Mr. J’s Chocolate Factory—no, siree!”

He spanked a different girl this time, bringing his fingers up to his nose to smell.

“I don’t know why I’m telling you this…” a rare moment of introspection, “do I miss her already?”

“I think it’s sweet!” some ditzy, B-cup blonde chimed in.

Joker’s eyes went dark.

He raised his cane, leveling the length with the girl’s chest, revealing for the first time that the cane is just a pistol with a small grip but an incredibly long barrel. He pulled the tiny trigger and his hand seemed to explode. The bullet nearly tore the petite hooker in half. Everyone else stayed focused on their work.

“I. Didn’t. Ask.”

Joker opened the chamber of the unusual cane-pistol and ejected a .44 Magnum shell. He loaded a fresh round and clicked it shut in his fist.

“Boss…”

One of the street level thugs appeared at the door. He was clearly unsettled at the unexpected killing.

“Oh right. My messenger.” Joker grabbed a box of taffy and then a larger box, wrapped like a present in green paper with purple ribbon, “Batgirl’s going to come looking for her next fix, soon. When she comes, give her this and tell her to meet me here.”

“You want me to tell Batgirl where your lab is?”

“You saw what happens when my minions speak out of turn…”

“Got it. Batgirl, present, tell her how to find you.”

“Run along then, Charlie. Run all the way home!”

Joker turned back to his operation, humming “The Candyman Can” to himself. Selina Kyle would be upset with him, but he could afford to make her whole. Whore’s lives were notoriously cheap in Gotham.

“Who can take a sunrise…”

“you can continue working here, for now. But if you’re late again, don’t expect to get off this easily—or, don’t expect me to get off this easily.”

Barbara slowly got up off the floor after grabbing her bra and blouse. She was a mess and wasnt exactly sure what was getting into her. The drug was wearing off on her right?

“Yes sir.” She mumbled. The red head combed her fingers through her hair and slowly started buttoning her blouse up.

Fuck, she needed…something.

She licked her lips even though Mr. Mitchell’s cum was all gone.

“Seriously. Don’t be late. Do coke if you need to. But don’t be late.”

“I don’t do coke…” Barbara snapped as she finished buttoning up her blouse but she wasn’t even sure Don heard her as he left the office. She could hear the sound of his car leaving from outside of the library.

Most of the day went smoothly for Barbara but eventually as her day ended she found herself getting restless.

While she was at work she’d been trying to find where she’d been last night but her memory was a bit fuzzy. All she fould think about was Jokers gloved fingers between her legs.

God, what was wrong with her? She wasn’t usually like this.

That night, in her batsuit Batgirl stood outside the spot where she thought the wrestling match had been. This was a good idea, wasn’t it? Technically, she wasn’t working with Harvey she was just making him think she was.

And what happens if shit goes wrong? What happens if you’re in over your head? Who is gonna save you?

The Joker?

Batgirl scoffed at that. No one. She didn’t need anyone to save her! Thinking she heard a sound, she glanced behind her and adjusted her mask.

“Hello? Is Anyone here? Mister J—-Joker?”

She needed to be more professional. She couldn’t go around calling him by those nicknames. What if someone was following her? They’d think she was part of his crew or something!

Fuck, but she needed something sweet!

“I was ummm…” No no hesitancy or sounding like a damsel in distress. It was bad enough that Batman already saw her like that. “I need you to hand over the taffy!” she said with more confidence in her tone.

From somewhere in the shadows, a faint tittering giggle filtered out after Batgirl’s proclamation. Such a high-pitched giggle, it almost sounded like a mouse or a little girl, but as he stepped into the courtyard, still strewn with expended shell casings and splatters of blood, it was clear that the skinny henchperson who’d been tasked with making a delivery.

He was still dressed in his long-sleeve brown sweater and white overalls, crossed over his chest—like a Good Will parody of an Oompa Loompa costume. He giggled again as Batgirl saw him. He looked high as he could be, his pupils dilated huge and the whites dyed a sickly yellow. His teeth were rotting visibly, likely from consuming so much sugar along with his drug of choice, and he was drooling slightly, betraying the presence of taffy in his mouth as the drool was visibly orange. It dripped down to his chest the next time he giggled.

“He-he-he-he- he sent this for you,” the Hench could scarcely contain himself, he was becoming erect through his overalls, “wanted you to get changed.”

More giggling. It should come as no surprise that this henchman was nicknamed “giggles.”

Giggles handed over the purple box with a green balloon tied to the lid. Within she would find a new version of her Batgirl costume. From stiletto heels to a peek-a-boo mesh panel across the chest, this costume was much more revealing than her current attire. It was almost entirely made of black latex and designed to hug every inch of her like a second skin. The panel on her chest was in the shape of a bat and several others along her thighs resembled clubs and spades—a furthering of her Harley makeover. Harley had been a red card—Batgirl was obviously a black card.

There was no taffy in the box, at least not anymore, only a handwritten note that read: “You can keep your cowl on.” With a smiley face drawn in the signature line.

“Good luck finding him though—ho, ho-ho-ho-he-he-heee!”

Conscious that Batgirl might decide to milk him for information, Giggles drew his knife. The knife was nicer than anything else he was wearing or owned.

“I can be persuaded,” Giggles giggled as he brandished his knife, glancing down at the bulge in his overalls, “I’m sure you know how to be persuasive—he-he-he-hee-hah-hah-hahahahaha!”

“He-he-he-he- he sent this for you,”

Batgirl nearly jumped out of her skin whirling around at the sound of the voice behind her. The man in question sounded like a deranged clown. She scrunched up her nose when he showed his teeth and the wet almost now putty looking taffy seemed to drip from his mouth.

“…wanted you to get changed.”

She stares at the purple box that was pushed towards her. Bending down, she glanced up at the disgusting looking man, feeling her stomach churn. Maybe this was a bad idea!

Still, curiosity got the best of her and she opened the box. She stared at the new sexier version of her current costume. Slowly, Batgirl picked up the note and scoffed.

She needed to stay focused. No sex. No weirdo fantasies of being fucked by the Joker. She had a job to do.

“No. Where’s the taffy?” It might have sounded like a druggie asking for her next hit and maybe it was. Maybe Batgirl didn’t realize it. However, her intention was to get more taffy, get Detective Bullock addicted to the stuff and then set him up.

“Good luck finding him though—ho, ho-ho-ho-he-he-heee!”

Oh she’d been on her knees enough. Thankfully the taffy was out of her system for the time being. She licked her lips unconsciously, not even realizing that she craved the taffy.

Her eyes narrowed dangerously at Giggles as he pulled out a knife.

“I can be persuaded,” Giggles giggled as he brandished his knife, glancing down at the bulge in his overalls, “I’m sure you know how to be persuasive—he-he-he-hee-hah-hah-hahahahaha!”

“Nice try, Im not high off your stupid candy anymore so I won’t be getting on my knees.” Batgirl spat. Slowly, she picked up the box.

“I’ll find him on my own if I have to. Im not Harley Quinn so you can’t manipulate me like some sex crazed lunatic girl clown.”

Her body felt tingly and even though Batgirl wasn’t saying it, she wanted more taffy. Not for the stupid mission Bullock sent her on but for herself.

She just didn’t plan to lower herself to the villains level and get on her hands and knees to get it, especially not to some Joker flunky.

Giggles cackled at her “sex crazed lunatic girl clown” remark. He almost dropped his knife, he was lost to such hysterics. When he looked back up, it was clear that he was higher than chem trails and the corners of his mouth were leaking blue syrup—likely from eating drugged candy too fast.

“No taffy. Not here. But he’s got lots there. A whole candy factory—he he he he he he! There’s a chocolate river, a candy garden, a fifty-yard taffy pull!” again, Giggles was back in stitches just describing Joker’s operation.

“But you won’t get close dressed like that—no no.” Giggles took a moment to compose himself before weakly belting out a line of song, “I don’t like the look of it!

It was all he could do just to eek out that bit of song before exploding into laughter again, spitting blue ichor from his lips each time he broke into laughter. He was having way too much fun with this whole Willy Wonka routine.

“I’ll tell you what,” after a few hiccupping sobs to get his air back, Giggles offered a compromise, tears were streaming down his face, dripping from his chin, “you get me off with your hand, I’ll give you a hint. He he he. You can stay standing. But the outfit is non-negotiable. It comes from the Candyman himself.”

A low, idling giggle, like an idling dirt bike rumbled in Giggles’ chest. He was in the process of getting his cock out. Quite clean and large for a junkie. He wiggled it in her direction.

“What do you say? A little handy then you get the candy!” Giggles wailed with laughter at his own joke. That one was off the cuff, Joker would have been proud—unless he was jealous. It was impossible to predict Joker’s reaction to things.

“No taffy. Not here. But he’s got lots there. A whole candy factory—he he he he he he! There’s a chocolate river, a candy garden, a fifty-yard taffy pull!”

Batgirl lifted her brow at the continuously laughing guy, cringing at how gross he looked.

“Okay, so how do I get there?” Batgirl asked

“But you won’t get close dressed like that—no no.”

Batgirl gave a heavy sigh of frustration. This conversation was getting her absolutely nowhere. She wanted to strangle him for being so fucking difficult.

She stared at the box, rolling her eyes and grabbing it. “No.”

Batgurl cringed as the man, ‘Giggles’ burst into a long fit of laughter. The squealing sounds hurting her ear and the disgusting blue taffy seemed to drip from his teeth.

Was that what she was eating last night?

“I’ll tell you what,” after a few hiccupping sobs to get his air back, Giggles offered a compromise, tears were streaming down his face, dripping from his chin, “you get me off with your hand, I’ll give you a hint. He he he. You can stay standing. But the outfit is non-negotiable. It comes from the Candyman himself.”

“I’ll put the new costume on, I guess.” Again, she had no choice. “Seems like I dont have a choice, anyways.” Batgirl watched with mild disgust as he pulled his cock out. Though once he pulled it out, her eyes widened having not expected a large cock.

“What do you say? A little handy then you get the candy!”

“That was …a terrible pun.” she said but who was she to judge. It wasn’t like she was the Joker. Heaving another heavy sigh, she moved towards him, licked the palm of her hand and grabbed his cock. She gently tugged and stroked him.

Up and down…

Up and down….

At some point, Batgirl got down on her knees because it was much easier to do things like spit on his cock to add more lubrication and continue rubbing the saliva into his skin.

Giggles made that sick crackling sound in the back of his throat as he tried to contain his laughter as Batgirl herself spit on him and jerked his cock. For him, this was almost better than a BJ. Her disinterest excited him.

“She’s doing eeet! She doing eeett!!” Giggles squealed in a high pitched attempt to keep his laughter from spilling out, “yeahhh! Do eeettt!!”

He was thrusting his hips now, leaning into her tugs.

“I’m a bad boy—tell me! Say, Giggles you’re a bad boy! Do eettt!”

There was no telling if she actually would have, because just asking her to was enough to send Giggles over the edge. Not surprisingly, he burst out laughing at the same moment his cock burst. He sprayed his thick, clumpy semen onto her wrist arm, breast and neck. Aiming more for her breasts after that first glut shot strongly. She was dripping with his cum by the time he was finished.

“Fair play. I gives you a hint—he—he! Ahem!” again, Giggles broke out in song—but this time, he sounded like a trained tenor, fit for the Gotham opera, “what do you get when you bypass the guards? Beating the odds is not in the cards. Where the Joker stays shouldn’t be a my-ster-ry, as long as you remember your chem-is-try.

More insane laughter and Giggle sprinted away from the alley, still singing as he ran, his voice echoing through the alleys.

Oompa Loompa! Doopity Dee! I got from Batgirl a Handee-he-he-he-he!

Batgirl scrunched up her face at his pitched squeals and gripped his cock stroking. She had let herself just space out completely so that she wouldn’t have to hear him.

It didn’t work too well.
“yeahhh! Do eeettt!!”
Batgirl blinked a few times and sped up some though it seemed like she hadn’t even been stroking him long.

“I’m a bad boy—tell me! Say, Giggles you’re a bad boy! Do eettt!”
Batgirl cringed and had to ask herself why she was doing this? Was getting to the Joker this important? Yes, because she had to protect him.

Her dad, not the Joker.

Thats what she was telling herself. She’d lead Harvey to believe she would bring her dad down but she wasn’t planning to do that.

Her dad loved his job! He ate, slept and inhaled being The Commissioner.

As cum spurted on her wrist, breast, and arm she pulled her hand away feeling disgusted with herself. Heroes didn’t act like this but she would do whatever it took to get Mistah — to the Joker.

She used her cape to wipe off his cum as best as she could.

“Fair play. I gives you a hint—he—he! Ahem!” again, Giggles broke out in song—but this time, he sounded like a trained tenor, fit for the Gotham opera, “what do you get when you bypass the guards? Beating the odds is not in the cards. Where the Joker stays shouldn’t be a my-ster-ry, as long as you remember your chem-is-try.”

Was he at a chemical plant? She’d figure it out.
“Thanks, Im gonna go get changed…” She muttered picking up the box and walking off. “If you follow me to watch, I will hurt you.” She wasn’t sure where the venom in hee voice came from but it didn’t matter. Once she changed, behind some alleyway and then stepped out.

It was time to find this place. It was a chemical lab obviously. Her brow furrowed as she thought about it. She needed to get more of that taffy…
For scientific purposes…

and to warn the joker…..

No, not warn.Just…

Batgirl shook her head, she’d figure it out when she got there.

You just want his dick, admit it. You’re tired of being the good girl…
Am not!
Is that why you fucked Harvey Bullock?

No, it was a means to an end.

And agreed to throw your dad under the bus and Batman too?

I didn’t agree to throw Batman under …..

What about that blowjob you gave your boss?

Shut up.

And the handjob you just gave IT clown stunt double.

“SHUT UP!” she screamed, not even realizing that she’d been walking all that time and was now standing not too far from Dr. Crane’s lab.

“It’s her! She came!” a scruffy-looking man shouted from atop the ACE Chemicals roof after spotting her through the scope of a sniper rifle. He’d apparently earned the right to interpret the whole Oompa Loompa costume thing more broadly than most, wearing an orange waffle fleece and khakis.

“Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!” some other Oompa Loompa types shouted in hastily-rehearsed unison, “welcome to Mister J’s Taffy Factory!”

The labs that had once been utilized by Dr. Crane had been most extravagantly converted into a wholesale drug distribution hub. But more than that—it was meticulously and elaborately renovated to mimic Willy Wonka’s factory. Molten sugar and isomalt were mixed with dyes and flavors. Different colors overlapped and mixed to make new colors.

Several stainless hooks were being used to hand turn the taffy as it cooled. Other tables were used to mix chemicals, assembly line style so that no one individual would know the whole recipe for Joker’s highly addictive drug cocktail. At another station, minions chopped long canes of cooling candy into bite-sized pieces, their hands moving fast and creating an almost musical sound as they chopped the canes into bites three or four at a time.

“Batgirl! So thrilled you could join us!” Joker shouted from across the lab. He was wearing a purple top hat and his typical purple jacket was replaced by a different purple “duster” jacket. He also wielded a cane, but he was using it for everything except walking. The cane tapped one lab table, then a turning-hook, then he tapped the isomalt table, causing it to shatter in a very satisfying way.

“I was worried that junkie might have fouled up the invitation but you look…”

Suddenly, he was on top of her. His rhythmic meandering broke into a sprint until his hand was on the small of her back and he was pressed against her, his breath gently pushing a lock of her auburn hair back over her shoulder, moving easily across the black latex of her suggested costume. He seemed to sniff her, letting go of the breath with staccato anticipation.

“Delicious. You look abso-slutty delicious.” His gloved hand moved seamlessly down to her ass. His felt glove on her latex suit moved fluidly, “but I bet you’re feeling hungry yourself—or is it thirsty?”

With his hand on her ass, Joker opened his coat, displaying overlapping bits of taffy in every color of the rainbow, ROY G. BIV. With his coat pulled open, it was obvious how hard and huge his cock was, tenting his purple slacks.

“The Candyman has everything you need.”

“It’s her! She came!”

They were expecting her??? Batgirl was incredibly confused and maybe she shouldn’t have been. Was this a trap??

Her eyes narrowed at all the “goonies” suspiciously. She should have figured this was a trap because why else would a jokers henchman just easily give her his location.

“Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!” some other Oompa Loompa types shouted in hastily-rehearsed unison, “welcome to Mister J’s Taffy Factory!”

Except they had been expecting her which was odd. Barbara—Batgirl—or was she Batquinn now? God, she didn’t even know what she was anymore. Things just seemed to meld together like the melting chocolate around her.

“Umm…” She stammered.

“Batgirl! So thrilled you could join us!”

Batgirl whirled around and her eyes narrowed suspiciously at the Joker.

“I was worried that junkie might have fouled up the invitation but you look…

“You’re time is up Mistah J—“ God damn it! She was doing it again. “Joker.” she corrected. “I have to take you to the precinct now so…lets make this …easy okay?”

Why did he look somehow more appealing in that lab coat he was wearing. No, Noooooo! She wasn’t doing this again. Stay focused.

He was already on top of her. She bit her lip. Damn it! This wasn’t going at all as she planned.

“Delicious. You look abso-slutty delicious.”

“Fuck..” she whimpered as his hands grabbed her ass. Almost instinctively, she felt her hips grind against him for a minute.

“The Candyman has everything you need.”

Her eyes darted to the candy and then back at him licking her lips. She shook her head. “No, no, noooo this is how I got in trouble before. I can’t take his candy or his dick. Harvey is coming after my dad and…”

fuck was she saying all this outloud? Batgirl pressed her lips together tightly. “I don’t want your candy. I—I have to take you in and make it look likd my daaa—-Commissioner Gordon found you or he will be fired.”

She paused bracing herself,”I will…break you out at some point but…please?”

IT was the best she had.

Despite her words she still ground against him. Fuck, she was horny and really wanted more of that candy.

Last edited:
“No?” Joker flinched, leaning back from Batgirl, looking into her eyes disapprovingly, “no? No. no. no? Why—so—negative?”

Joker grips her ass tighter, leaning his hips into her grinding. His other hand leaves the small of her back to throw open his purple coat again, revealing rows upon rows of hand-spun confectionaries. The long, colorful belts of taffy dangle from his pocket, arranged in the colors of the rainbow. Still gripping her ass, he snaps half of the green belt and uses the semi-had candy to lightly slap the sides of her face.

“All these flavors, and you just gotta choose salty, huh?” Joker uses the green belt of taffy to trace her lips, gently following the curve of her mouth, “don’t be that way, try some of my new stock. I heard the green ones make you horny.”

Despite her half-hearted protests, Joker used his gloved fingers to fold up the belt of taffy over itself several times and rather directly stuff the whole wad of spun sugar and drugs into Batgirl’s mouth. Inspired by an old, urban legend about M&M’s, Joker had infused the green taffy with criminally potent aphrodisiac as well as the classic recipe drug cocktail.

“You don’t want to try and arrest me. That’s not why you came here. That’s not why you dressed up in that latex outfit. No, you don’t want to try and do that,” something stirred against Batgirl’s leg, moving up her inner thigh from within Joker’s burgundy slacks—long and hard. As she ground against him, the bulge in his slacks moved up to grind between her legs.

His hand grips the handle of his Magnum pistol while his other hand steers Batgirl’s hips to grind against the sight at the end of the barrel.

“No, you don’t want to do that,” Joker cocks the hammer back on his gun while Batgirl practically started fucking the barrel with his hand gripping her ass possessively, “’Cause I’ll blow your fucking head off.

Joker’s voice dropped lower. That last bit was spoken without a drop of humor. He wasn’t kidding, for a change.

“Wouldn’t you rather enjoy yourself? Wouldn’t you rather let me blow your mind than blow your head off? Don’t be silly. I’m all the Daddy you’ll ever need.”

While Joker continued using his gun to fuck Batgirl’s pussy through her costume, he leaned in closer. His breath smelled like candy canes. He was daring her to kiss him.

“Isn’t that right, slut? You came here for Daddy’s cock, not father’s reputation.”

“No?” Joker flinched, leaning back from Batgirl, looking into her eyes disapprovingly, “no? No. no. no? Why—so—negative?”

Batgirl tried to keep a stern face but she could feel her resolve slowly fading. She wasn’t sure why but then it couldve been the way he was touching her.

Or it could have been the candy in his purple jacket. She moaned though she tried to stop herself when he slapped her face with the hard candy.

All these flavors, and you just gotta choose salty, huh?” Joker uses the green belt of taffy to trace her lips, gently following the curve of her mouth, “don’t be that way, try some of my new stock. I heard the green ones make you horny.”

“No, I shouldn’t…I can’t. I am mmhpmph …”her hesitant refusal was cut off as he teased her lips with the green candy and then felt it get shoved into her mouth as she poorly attempted to struggle.

She wasn’t sure when she had started grinding herself against Mistah J but she was as she chewed on the green sugary confection.

It was like she enjoyed the thrill of playing with someone so …dangerous. Batman would never let her do something like this to him, with him.

“You don’t want to try and arrest me. That’s not why you came here. That’s not why you dressed up in that latex outfit. No, you don’t want to try and do that,”

Was he right?

That wasn’t his cock she was grinding against was it?? Fuck it felt so good, so thick so….

“No, you don’t want to do that,”

“Fuck…” she breathed. No she didn’t want to do that, she wanted him to keep making her feel good like this. She wanted to play with fire and see how long she could handle it before or burned her from the inside out.

She was fucking the …fuck what was she fucking. She probably should have paid attention to what the Joker put in her pussy but it felt so good.

Batgirl was practically bouncing on the weapon.

“’Cause I’ll blow your fucking head off.”

She stiffened for half a second as she suddenly realized it was a gun. She was riding his gun but …

She couldn’t stop. It felt too good.

“P-please don’t…” Batgirl wasnt sure if she was pleading with him because she was scared or horny.

“Wouldn’t you rather enjoy yourself? “

“No this is wro—“ She couldn’t even finish that sentence before a moan interrupted her. She gripped one of his arms as she rode the gun.

“Wouldn’t you rather let me blow your mind than blow your head off? “

“Yessss, I mean fuck ..,no my daddy…Bullock could get him arrested or or …” fuck she was losing her train of thought as she thought of blowing him. A dreamy smile crossed her face.

“Don’t be silly. I’m all the Daddy you’ll ever need.”

Batgirl was losing herself again. All she could think of was being fucked by Mistah J’s big daddy dick. She bit her lip and reached up to grab her tit through the latex costume.

“Isn’t that right, slut? You came here for Daddy’s cock, not father’s reputation.”

She smelled the candy cane breath and was imagining that gun was his cock fucking her really good. “Yes, fuck. I —I want your cock daddy J.”

Last edited:
Joker closed his eyes and smiled big—even for him, a big—toothy grin, basking in her full-throated submission to him. The whole time she’d been riding his gun barrel through his slacks he’d been staring down at her lap, trying over and over to isolate and tease her clit with the raised sighting nub at the end of the barrel. The way she kept squirming made it a challenge, but she also seemed to want it.

“Yes… that’s my girl,” Joker smiled, getting her right up to the point of climax and then pulling his gun from his waistband, leaving her needy, nipping little cleft clenching at air, “hold this…”

Joker wrapped the barrel of his giant pistol in a strap of cherry flavored taffy and shoved the barrel into Batgirl’s mouth. The taffy was to spare her precious little teeth, but even through the fragrant candy the barrel still retained some of the distinct smell of Batgirl’s arousal. His pants were wet where she had been grinding him.

He let the gun hang from her mouth while he unbuckled his belt and opened his slacks, freeing his thick, veiny monster, letting it slap against her latex-clad midsection. When he’d finished getting his cock out, Joker took advantage of a hidden zipper in Batgirl’s little slut-suit. He unzipped her from her naval to the small of her back.

“Go on then. Saddle up on the big, candy cane. The magic stick—Wonka’s magic boatride! Ha-ha-ha-ha-hah! Go on! Hop on! Humpa-lumpa ride on my cock!/ If you like cum then you’ll get a lot!

He was singing again.

While one hand smacked her round ass into motion, his other hand grasped the handle of his gun, fucking her mouth.

“Cum for Daddy J! Go on! Lose yourself even more! Humpa lumpa, gimme that nut—pant like a dog while we’re in mid-rut.

“Yes… that’s my girl,”

Batgirl couldn’t seem yo stop herself as she continued to ride the pistol in her pussy. She was almost there, so fucking close. She groaned because she was ready to cry out until he pulled the gun from her cunt.

“hold this…”

Batgirl didn’t even question taking it. Holding the gun in her hand, she watched somewhat in a daze as he wrapped the red taffy around the tip of the gun and licked her lips.

It didn’t take long for Joker to push the gun in her mouth. Her heart beat rapidly against her chest from fear and excitement .

He could kill her, blow her head off like he promised. She twirled her tongue around the barrel and groaned at the cherry flavored taffy.

She heard the sound of the zipper and felt the movement behind her before the wap of his cock. She wasn’t sure if the red taffy had the same effect as the green one.

She just felt high and aroused. So fucking turned on. She’d never gave head to a gun but there was a first everything.

It really put meaning behind the phrase fucking with danger.

“Go on then. Saddle up on the big, candy cane. The magic stick—Wonka’s magic boatride! Ha-ha-ha-ha-hah! Go on! Hop on! Humpa-lumpa ride on my cock!/ If you like cum then you’ll get a lot!”

She laughed some at what he said before doing just that, reaching between her legs and guiding his thick, veiny cock to her as he fucked her mouth. She groaned again as she slid down onto it.

“Cum for Daddy J! Go on! Lose yourself even more! Humpa lumpa, gimme that nut—pant like a dog while we’re in mid-rut.”

“Fuuuuuuck!” She whimpered moving against him wishing she could see his cock sliding in and out if her wet hole. “Daddy Jaaaayyyy…” she whimpered, favoring that nickname over Mistah J.

Last edited:
Joker shrieked with laughter as Batgirl rode his long, veiny cock with enthusiasm. He reached around to grasp and squeeze her round tit through the latex costume as he matched her thrusting, their bodies synchronizing as if to unheard music, separating and slapping back together. Joker tried to match their tempo with the barrel of his gun, fucking her mouth until she opened up wider to scream out. He pulled the gun free of her mouth, dragging a long, syrupy rope of saliva down her chin and neck.

Still wet with Batgirl’s sweetened spit, Joker fired into the air—the high-powered, Magnum round echoed off the walls as it exploded and fired upward. Joker bent his knees, changing the angle of his cock to more steeply thrust up into her wet, clenching depths. His height allowed him to bow his body backward, keeping Batgirl arched against his chest as he pounded her from below.

“Is it true what they say?” Joker hissed into her ear as his index finger and thumb pinched her erect nipple through the tight costume, “did your whole life flash before your eyes? Or was it more like a highlight reel? The best of the best, the worst of the worst—all the significant events before now smashed into a fraction of a second. Everything that made you you. I wonder what that film looked like. What seemed important to you before you met me? Maybe you are dead. Maybe I shot you—and now I’m going to fuck you back to life. Maybe you’re being reborn. Maybe when you die, this is the only moment you’ll see. Maybe your life just began today!”

Joker’s pants and his gun both dropped into the spearmint gum, spun sugar grass. He grasps the auburn ponytail dangling from the back of her cowl and shoves her forward abruptly, bending her at the waist, his other hand releasing her nipple after some struggle in favor of her hip.

Now that she was bent over and he had a grip on her, hair-and-hip, he could really start pounding her. The angle straightening out and the distance between them growing wider each time he drew back, the collisions growing harder as well—driving deeper, despite himself. With all the smacking and screaming, it sounded more like a fight than a romantic encounter.

Some of the less occupied hench-people found comfortable places to watch while they smoked or ate taffy or whatever their chosen vice was. At least one was jerking off in his pants.

“You’re wetter than whale pussy, Bat-bitch. You’re much better at this than fighting crime,” his hand left her hip to spank her latex-clad ass hard. The sharp smack echoing almost as much as the gunshot had, “I think I’m going to want to fuck you day and night from now on. You don’t have anything you need to do, do you? What could be more important than enthusiastically taking my big clown-cock in your wet, little bat-pussy?”

Joker broke into laughter again, slapping her ass over and over as he reigned her back into an almost violent arch by tugging her ponytail.

Batgirl Harlequinn

Gods it all felt so wrong, so very very wrong. Batgirl had gone in there with a mission. Get the Joker have him confess in front

of her dad so he would get the credit and not lose his job but all she could focus on was being fucked.

Being fucked by this magnificent and thick veiny cock.

And the Taffy. Batquinn licked her lips as her hips moved in tandem with the Jokers. He was talking but all she could hear was the slapping of their flesh. Her head fell back as the sticky taffy covered gun dragged down her neck.

“Is it true what they say?”

Her back arched as he pinched her nipple. She was too scared to answer so she just listened.

“did your whole life flash before your eyes? Or was it more like a highlight reel? The best of the best, the worst of the worst—all the significant events before now smashed into a fraction of a second. Everything that made you you. I wonder what that film looked like. What seemed important to you before you met me? Maybe you are dead. Maybe I shot you—and now I’m going to fuck you back to life. Maybe you’re being reborn. Maybe when you die, this is the only moment you’ll see. Maybe your life just began today!”

Batquinn whimpered when he released her nipple and bent her over. She heard something which she assumed was his weapon fall. Now was the time to get out of this predicament—

except his cock slid deeper inside of her, made her crave and want more. Holy shit, his cock felt so much better than Harvey Dent and Batman combined.

“Fuuuuck yes, harder Daddy J…” she moaned.

Was one of the henchies watching them? That shouldn’t have been as hot as it was watching him jerk off to her and the Joker fucking.

“Morree…” She whined

“You’re wetter than whale pussy, Bat-bitch. You’re much better at this than fighting crime,”

She moved back against his cock trying to take as much of him inside her as she could. Batquinn squealed when The Joker smacked her ass through the latex. The sting only turning her on even more.

“I think I’m going to want to fuck you day and night from now on. You don’t have anything you need to do, do you? What could be more important than enthusiastically taking my big clown-cock in your wet, little bat-pussy?”

“No, wait…”

fuck. yes she had to…had to…

Her thoughts swayed for a minute. Images of Harvey telling her to do…something but the more the Joker fucked her the more muted Harveys voice in her head became.

Her mouth opened and shaped an O as drool began to form and slowly slide down the right side of her mouth.

Back