Corrupting Joke: Running Gag ((UnHolyPimpHand & princesssexci))

UnHolyPimpHand

Not LitShark
((This Thread is a continuation of Corrupting Joke, originally written by Vagrant and princesssexci. Written in homage and with great respect for the original.))

“Ho, hoo, hah! Hah, ha ha ha, hahhhh—hah! Hoo!” The Joker cackled madly as he joined Bat-Quinn in the purple Town Car, “you really, really want it, don’t ya?”

At this, The Joker leaned across her, teasing her with his closeness—letting her smell his sweat as he grabbed himself quite graphically, the grip he had of his privates, even through his purple slacks, left no doubt that he was genetically gifted below the waist. For as cursed as he was above the shoulders, The Joker was equally blessed below the waist.

“Well…” Joker was practically holding his cock right up against her face, “I’ve got it right here for you, Hah! Ha! Ha!”

From the other side of the Town Car, Joker retrieved a decorative, cardboard box which he placed in Bat-Quinn’s lap. It was his Joker taffy. The humor of misled expectation. What was “it?” Classic comedy!

Joker laughed at the look of disappointment on the Ginger Revenger’s face for some time… even pointing directly into her face as Punch, one of his loyal henchmen, drove off from the construction site.

“This new batch hasn’t even hit the streets yet,” Joker sighed, wiping tears away as he recovered from his giggle fit, “the Joker toxin sinks directly through the skin, localizing the strongest effects. Hah hah! It’s a new circus every time!”

Suddenly, Joker’s tone changed. He settled into his aggressive baritone, what he said next was no joke. It was a command.

“Stick out your tongue, bitch!” Joker barked, poking at Bat-Quinn’s cheek with a gloved finger, while his other hand opened the box of taffy treats, “that’s it, stick it way out.”

When he felt sufficiently obeyed, Joker grabbed one of his pieces of layered candy. He slowly, painstakingly, stretched it out right in front of her green eyes. Finally sweeping the stretched out candy around her tongue—around and around, until he pressed the corners behind her teeth and down her throat.

“There! Now suck!” Joker insisted— “don’t worry, I’m gonna give you what you really want—but first, I want you to let that sweet, sweet taffy sink into your tongue. I want my pet panting and lapping at my zipper like a good little bitch.”

The Joker laughed at that visual. His own little Bat Bitch. Leashed and broken like he wanted her. He was already pleased with how far she’d come in a few short weeks. Now he was eager to see how far he could push her.

See told ya he wanted ya….

Her mind was a flurry of so many different thoughts. Her conscience was trying to break through too. Pesky little bitch. What was she thinking about again? Let’s see, she remembered a lot of things typically. She was bat Quinn…bat girl… no all of this was wrong but she was still horny as fuck.

Mmm maybe he’ll give me something yummy to suck if I’m a good girl.

Barbara —Batgirl no Batquinn…..whatever the fuck she was calling herself these days was still confused on whether she was thinking these off the wall thoughts or if she was being brainwashed.

You can’t brain wash yourself, stupid.

Her thoughts drifted as the Joker lifted up his crotch was right in front of her face. She fought back the strong urge to rub her face all over the purple material crotch section of his pants.

She was practically salivating for him. She pouted when he sat back down with a box in his hand. Though really she should’ve been excited considering no one ever got her anything except maybe her dad…

She eagerly opened it up and was even more confused staring at the sticky pink candy. At his aggressive tone her back stiffened for a second before she let herself relax and opened her mouth wide.

“AHHHHHHHHH….” She said loudly as if she were at the doctors office being poked and prodded with that popsicle stick thingy they always used. Batquinn never quite understood why they used it. Realizing that her mind was drifting she forced herself to focus back on what Mistah J was talking about.

Once he wrapped the candy all inside her mouth. The taste of it seemed to prickle on the red heads tongue as she moaned with pleasure. She sucked on it hungrily as the toxic candy rushed through her blood.

“What the fuck is happening to me….” She murmured as she tried to snap out of whatever the first version of taffy had done to her.

Nope, no worries for you missy.

That insane giggle seemed to break free in her head and then just giggle vomited out of her head.

Giggle vomited? Was that a word?

She giggled even more because of the random cute little words she was making up.

“I don’t think that’ll be an issue…” she said in between giggles,”I’m already soo horny Mistah J…” this was what she said but with the taffy wrapped all around her teeth and down her throat and around her tongue, it sounded more like “ ‘ahm tho horny Misthaaah Thaaay ‘“ and of course the sentence before that was just incomprehensible at all.

Last edited:
Batgirl’s giggling was infectious—no, contagious—no, something else that would spread to others but wasn’t a virus or infection, like a good kind of spreading—like that feeling when you scratch an itch in your balls but you know you’re being too rough so it’ll just itch more later, but you don’t care because it feels so good. That was Batgirl’s giggle, like scratching his balls too much.

But just as he was about to open his mouth in praise of her, to recite the goddamn Shakespearean sonnet of a simile that he’d just himself come up with—her last two words halted the ones that died in the recessed corners of his chapped lips.

Mister J

And even though he could hear Harley—his Harley in it…

It wasn’t her.

It wasn’t his Harley.

It was an imitation. Albeit a sexy, curvy, ready, submissive, slutty imitation—it wasn’t her. No one was her. No one would ever be Harley Quinn again.

What was this emotion? Unbidden and unamusing. Was he feeling sorrow? Remorse? Fidelity? Respectable sources had long said he was devoid of all those things. Whatever this new feeling was, it was not at all like scratching his balls. More like rubbing alcohol on an open knife wound. But then again, maybe this was good for him too.

“Mister J…” he repeated, his tongue suddenly darting back and forth to the corners of his mangled lips, stopping himself from drooling which he sometimes did when he stopped smiling, “not quite.”

After hovering, achingly close to her for a very long moment while he processed unfamiliar feelings and similes for laughter, Joker moved away, back into his seat.

“You do look good in her clothes—you even put your own little spin on it—but you ain’t her. Not by a damn, fucking sight—you hear me?!?” rage was a much more familiar and comfortable emotion for The Joker, “don’t just TELL me you’re horny—SHOW me! This isn’t like that mundane bullshit you used to pull with your old partner. TELL people what to do! TELL people how to act! TELL people what to feel! That ain’t me, Kid! I’m in the “SHOW” business—and my one and only objective is to SHOW people how the fuck to live!

“So show me, Bat Bitch—don’t tell me!” Joker grabbed Batgirl’s hand aggressively, taking her middle two fingers into his jagged mouth and lashing them with his tongue, excess saliva already dripping from his chin, running down her wrist, “SHOW ME how horny you are! Shove that wet hand into those tight shorts and finger yourself! Make that snot slosh around like a bobcat in the bathtub! That’s what Harley-fucking-Quinn would do!”

Joker tossed Bargirl’s wet hand back at her like it was a penny tip for bad service.

“Just don’t cum—your orgasms all belong to me, now. And you ain’t earned the Big O or the Mister J… not yet you haven’t. It’s Joker until I say otherwise.”

He hates you…

You can’t even get being his …whatever right…

You’re a fucking screw up. No wonder Batsy never liked you followin him around.

She blinked a few times trying to get those stupid voices out of her head. They weren’t doing her any good and for the moment, they stopped. Batquinn wasn’t sure what to do from here. Well, she knew what to do from here she’d just never been in such a submissive role. The joker was right about that. She was the one who usually called the shots or tried to.

“Y-yes …Joker…” she said biting her lip before pushing her hand into her shorts squirming some.

Don’t cum… she silently told herself as she lightly teased her opening. Pushing her fingers inside her pussy she rubbed…and rubbed..harder…

As she did this she made little mewling sounds of pleasure only slowing down when she felt herself get to the brink. Her free hand moved towards her breasts squeezing one of through the material. Batquinn closed her eyes tight forcing back that urge to come right then and there as her ass rubbed needingly against the seat of the car while she just held her hand in place, not moving -- not doing anything.

She looked over at the joker with a desperate look, wanting -- no needing release.

Last edited:
“Hmnnggh!” Joker whined, leaning in closer, draping his body across Batgirl’s body, mocking the soft noises she was making, “uhnnngh!”

His mocking whines and moans quicky dissolved into high-pitched chuckles as the town car slowed to a stop amongst some of the deepest slums in Gotham, just blocks from the notorious “Crime Alley.” Punch engaged the parking brake and remarked without turning.

“We here,” the gargantuan grunted, he and his brother were giants—but mental midgets, all meat, no grey matter.

“Hanngh-hehehe-ha-ha! Fine!” Joker snapped, briefly interrupting his mimicry of Batgirl’s moans, “oh—what? What’s with the big, green eyes? Huh? Don’t tell me you’re already at your limit? Hah! Hah! Hah! Pathetic! I guess I should have expected it from an apprentice of a winged rat… fine. I’ll let you have the first one cheap…”

Joker was standing up in the back seat, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants while hunched over her with his back against the roof. Within seconds, his thick, veiny cock sprang forth, mostly erect and getting harder—bigger.

“I guess I’m just a big softie hat heart—I can never resist a good—Gag!”

Suddenly and without more warning than that, Joker closed his middle and ring finger around the nose of Batgirl’s mask and thrust his hips forward, burying his cock into her mouth and thrusting it all the way down her throat in one go. His balls slapped her chin, discolored and pale from his accident. His fist remained shut, keeping her nose pinched so tightly it seemed a certainty she’d walk away with a bloody nose.

“Go ahead and cum then, slut. It’ll only cost you your breath this time. Cum all you want—just don’t dare to breathe. He-he-he! The taffy ought to have numbed your gag reflex—or maybe it made it more sensitive… Who can remember these things? Plus, you’re the first to try the new formula. Maybe it makes your gag reflex orgasmic… you’d like that I bet.”

Without drawing back, Joker thrust his hips forward more, craning Batquinn’s neck over the back of the headrest, deeply fucking her throat. Below the skin, he could just barely see the crown of his dick sliding between her collarbones.

“Yeah, that’s a nice tight hole, you’ve got there. Use your tongue, now. Don’t get lazy,” Joker’s finger made a muted pop as he flicked her forehead, the mask absorbing all but the sound of it, “come on—come on—might as well get as much of a nut as you can, the next one won’t be so easy…”

Now Joker was just chuckling, keeping his cock buried in her throat and his hips just steadily grinding her skull against the headrest. He stayed like that for several long minutes… until her eyes started getting wide again and her lips started turning blue.

“Okay, that’s enough. Turn off the water works!” it was unclear if he meant her soaking pussy or her eyes which had been steadily leaking tears into the back of her mask for nearly 200 seconds, “you can breathe again.”

Joker’s cock made a horrible slithering noise as he extracted it from the depths of her throat, dragging with it a great glut of taffy colored saliva and thick mucus that slipped down onto her shirt.

“You can’t go around wearing that logo on this side of town,” Joker sighed after putting his sticky cock back into his slacks, “heh, heh, a girl could get killed, walking around like this.”

With a loud rip, Joker tore the front of her tight T-shirt open, splitting the red bat logo down the middle and suddenly exposing her round, naked breasts to his appraisal. His chapped, crooked lips pressed together as he examined them, canting his head to the side and nodding in faint approval. Harley’s tits had been spectacular, but this, at least, was something of an upgrade.

“Hmm… not bad.” Joker assented before tugging the shirt closed again and knotting the torn fabric between her huge tits. The torn halves of the bat logo hanging out of the knot, torn and inverted, “much better.”

With that, Joker climbed over her and exited the car, waiting for her to follow.

“Don’t stop fingering yourself, do it while we walk,” Joker instructed her, helping her out of the car like a gentleman, holding just the tips of her fingers that weren’t otherwise occupied, “it’s tough to get into my gang, you know. We can’t just take any ol’ scrub or slut off the street—this way.”

Joker led them into a narrow alley, barely wide enough to enter without turning, but just the right width for his narrow shoulders. There was a carnival style finger graffitied on the side of the building, pointing into the alley with just the word “FUN” written below it.

At the end of the alley, there was a courtyard that was not quite square, where several tall buildings all turned their backs on this blind-spot. There were three other alleys that fed into the dark courtyard—originally intended as shared dumpster space, but with the lack of convenient access and the deterioration of the neighborhood around it, the space became mostly forgotten and been reclaimed by the streets.

Punch’s twin brother, Judy was there, using his terrific size and terrifying strength to tighten ropes around upright railway posts that had been pounded into the four corners of a boxing ring made out of old, wooden pallets.

There were a half dozen “bonded” members of Joker’s crew, collecting bets and selling mason jars of what was presumably moonshine. They were easily recognizable, but none in the same way. One had his face tattooed with clown makeup, another was simply wearing a purple and green t-shirt. Another had his arms completely wrapped in paisley-printed handkerchiefs—alternating purple and green, from wrists to shoulders.

“I’m hosting a fight, you see. Two potential members, but only one spot on my crew… they’re going to fight until one can’t go on... or dies. Then whoever’s left gets to join the circus—ha-ha-hah!

“For you—I know you can fight. Boy do I know it! I want to see if you can entertain, while leaving the fighting to others. You’re going to be the ring girl. Keep track of the rounds, keep the crowd invested—shake your tits and ass around. But we don’t have any cards or anything, you’re going to track the rounds on your fingers…

At this, Joker seized her wrists, extracting the hand from inside her shorts and bringing it up close to her face. Her fingers coated in warm juices.

“For each round you show them,” Joker folded her fingers on her dry hand, only the index sticking out, “you’ll put that many fingers inside yourself. Round one…”

Joker pulled her wet hand closer, sliding her index finger slowly past his chapped lips, his tongue lashing greedily at her juices.

“Round two…” this process was repeated, her dry hand demonstrating two fingers while Joker sucked and licked at the two fingers on her other hand, “round three, round four…”

This time it was him who had saliva dripping down his chin, so he spat out the fingers and released her wrists.

“And so on. You should hope for a knockout before round five—heh-heh-he-he-he—hah! I didn’t bring any gloves, either—so I like your chances.”

More and more spectators were crowding in around the ring, bikers, mobsters, mutant gang members, Joker cultists—all eager to see a spectacle of blood and flesh. The walls were elaborately painted with giant, graffiti clown murals—each entrance to the courtyard labelled. “FUN!” where Joker and Batquinn had come through, “GAMES” directly across and “LAUGHTER,” the third alley that filtered in, easily the widest entrance where most of the spectators were filing through.

Several old, long abandoned dumpsters had been bent and hammered into rough approximations of bleachers, tucked against the graffiti walls. While Batquinn had been observing the scene, someone had handed Joker a megaphone. It whined for a moment after he toggled the switch on.

”Gooooooood evening, my fellow derelicts and lowlifes! Tonight, we have an extra special spectacle for you all—blood and sex—life and death—money and drugs! Tonight we have two—no three new applicants to join my merry band of misfit toys. First up, we have the Serbian Slobber-Knocker, hailing from parts unknown—“

“I’m from Serbia!” the bald, Caucasian giant shouted from his corner where one of the crew was rubbing petroleum jelly into the large man’s chest hair.

“It’s Loudmouth Interrupts-the-Boss!”

Joker was a champion of efficiency. He’d learn the name of the winner. There came some spattered chuckles and sarcastic cheers. The Serbian was not pleased.

”and his opponent, standing holy-fuck-that’s-tall. Also from Parts Unknown!”

“I’m Armenian!” the other fighter chimed in, clearly not getting the hint. He was slightly smaller but his muscles were better defined.

”It’s—Eastern Block Trash Number Two!

More mixed reaction of laughter and howling.

”And, as an extra special teet—I mean treat,” Joker winked back at Batquinn, ”the artist formerly known as Batgirl! Here, live, in the flesh for your viewing… and touching pleasure!”

Judy beat a steel frying pan with a bat—CLANK-CLANK-CLANK! it was time to announce the first round.

”Leeeeet’s get ready to CHUCK-LEEEEEE!”

Batquinn whimpered as the joker mocked her but still made her so desperate for him, even by just the way he was teasing her. There was something about wanting something that she couldn’t have that made Batgirl or in this case Batquinn want it even more.

Hell, she’d followed Batman around like a lost puppy dog without an owner just because he ignored the fuck out of her. She was disappointed when the car stop because she’d been hoping to earn fucking him and all that came with it.

Maybe it was the taffy she’d eaten earlier but the idea of being choked while his cock destroyed her pussy was a delicious fantasy and made her finger herself harder adding more fingers but reminding herself that she had to wait, had to earn her orgasm.

But goddammit she wanted to cum now!

At his command, Batquinn felt her first orgasm of the night wash over her body. “Hnnnghh…” she whimpered, her breasts rising and falling in tandem with her heavy breathing.

Her tongue dragged along his cock in a desperate need to taste every inch of him. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head, whimpering again as he pulled his cock out once they were where they needed to be.

She almost hated how he was mocking her moans though. That topped with his cock burrowing it’s way down her throat was causing her to tear up and do that thing that was important to living—breathing.

She also hated how much it turned her on too and hated even more that it was all over.

“You can’t go around wearing that logo on this side of town,” Joker sighed after putting his sticky cock back into his slacks, “heh, heh, a girl could get killed, walking around like this.”

With a loud rip her eyes widened. Batquinn was slightly disappointed considering she liked the job she did on her costume but at the same time death didn’t exactly sound like a good idea.

She regarded him slowly as he surveyed her breasts, her nipples hardening from the heat of his gaze before he tied up her shirt.

“Thank you?” She said in slight confusion because she really couldn’t get a clear grasp on the Joker but that was probably the whole point. At least …he didn’t want her dead, not yet anyways.

That was something.

“Don’t stop fingering yourself, do it while we walk,”

So she kept fingering herself while also keeping herself on the edge. It wasn’t exactly the easiest thing to do, finger herself as she walked. That part didn’t matter though and if she was truly giving up on the Batman and turning to a life of crime…no—fun.

She’d have to just roll with tasks were given to her. Quietly she listened to his instructions. Two members that had to fight to get into the jokers gang, basically fight to the death if they had to. All of her hero instincts screamed at how wrong this was and she should be doing something to stop it.

Batquinn forced those thoughts out the door immediately though as Joker went onto explain what she’d be doing.

“For you—I know you can fight. Boy do I know it! I want to see if you can entertain, while leaving the fighting to others. You’re going to be the ring girl. Keep track of the rounds, keep the crowd invested—shake your tits and ass around. But we don’t have any cards or anything, you’re going to track the rounds on your fingers…”.

As he licked the juices from her fingers Batquinn moaned. The way his tongue moved around her fingers only made her imagination run wild with what else he could do with that tongue.

Round two…” this process was repeated, her dry hand demonstrating two fingers while Joker sucked and licked at the two fingers on her other hand, “round three, round four…”

“Got it.” Batquinn finally said, it sounded like an easy enough job. She was starting to wonder whether this was all the taffy that he’d given her talking or actually her because she couldn’t for the life of her remember being so attracted to the Joker before.

“And so on. You should hope for a knockout before round five—heh-heh-he-he-he—hah! I didn’t bring any gloves, either—so I like your chances.”

Maybe it was the whole being in a dangerous situation that got her off; knowing he could probably kill her at any given moment if she fucked up.

She was, as he so quaintly reminded her, not Harley Quinn. Following him until they were where they needed to be. Batquinn watched in almost awe as he did the announcements while working out how to be entertaining enough to get her ass killed while also keeping the joker pleased and not feeling like she was out to steal his thunder.

Part of her had to ask herself if she might have had a small praise kink thing going on since as Batgirl she was always striving to get Batman’s approval.

As the Joker did introductions for each fighter, Batquinn was gearing herself up to keep count of the rounds when she heard The Joker announce her.

”And, as an extra special teet—I mean treat,” Joker winked back at Batquinn, ”the artist formerly known as Batgirl! Here, live, in the flesh for your viewing… and touching pleasure!”

Batquinn grinned and waved at the crowd before shimmying making sure that her breasts bounced excitedly in the now low cut top she wore. The hoots and hollers made her smile wider.

”Leeeeet’s get ready to CHUCK-LEEEEEE!”

Batquinn stuck a finger in her pussy and gave an exaggerated thrust towards the stage. “ROUND ONE!”

One of the nearby henchmen, his face painted like the robbers from Dead Presidents, reached his arm back to beat a frying pan with a bat again to begin the fight, but Joker caught the barrel of the bat in midair, halting the swing.

“It’s theater in the round, kid,” Joker remarked to Batquinn, reaching his other hand back and open-hand slapping her round ass hard, leaving a handprint peeking out the leg of her tight shorts—also probably thrusting her harder onto her own finger, “do a lap.”

The crowd was in an absolute frenzy, painted maniacs screaming their heads off—just like he liked them—blood-mad and full of rage. But when he first sent the scantily clad young woman out into their midst, they misinterpreted the generosity of the gesture and practically mauled her. One shoved his tongue down her throat, another roughly tugged her top open while still another latched yellow teeth around an exposed nipple, someone else was trying to bite her asshole through her shorts. Within moments she was swallowed up by a seething mass of horny mob-mentality.

Joker dabbed the corners of his mouth with his tongue. This was unforeseen.

Reaching into his purple coat, Joker extracted his 500 Magnum revolver. The powerful firearm was painted in neon yellow and green, like the popular Super Soaker toy gun from the 90’s. He’d even replicated an orange “Safety tip” around the end of the barrel. He took a moment to measure the shot. One of the mob actually managed to reach climax and blasted his thick, hot cum across her tits.

BOOM!

The firing of the massive handgun filled the small space with deafening sound, the impact from the firing of the shell rattling dust off the interior walls of the alley. Somewhere on one of the surrounding streets, the sudden burst caused a car alarm to go off. Everyone froze. You could have heard a pin drop.

“Now, now… let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This is a fight, not a gangbang. Do not rape my ring girl,” Joker gently helped Batquinn back to her feet, retying her shirt and slipping her hand back down the front of her shorts, “go on, sexy. Only gentle touching from now on.”

Joker considered for a moment.

“But I’ll give five-grand to anyone who spanks her hard enough that she disobeys me and cums.”

The slapping sounds began ringing out almost instantly. It was a celebration, after all.

It’s theatre in the round kid…”

Batquinn just stared at Joker blankly. She wasn’t exactly a theatre person so she didn’t know what that meant…until he clarified that she should do a lap which to her meant so that everyone could see from every angle.

So that was what she did, a lap just as the Joker told her to do. Batquinn was thrown off guard though as one of the guys pulled her into a kiss after tackling her — if that was what you wanted to call it. She felt his tongue force it’s way down her throat and could hardly breath. Her top was pulled open by someone too.

And what sucked is while typically she would’ve been disgusted by what was happening, due to the taffy she’d eaten she could feel her nipples hardening further confirming that it was indeed a sex drug.

She jumped startled from the resounding shot that echoed while cum squirted on her tits. Did she wipe it off? Leave it there?

“Now, now… let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This is a fight, not a gangbang. Do not rape my ring girl,”

As he helped her up, Batquinn had to ask herself why she had previously thought The Joker was anything but a gentleman. Mind games from the bat, maybe? She was also starting to see the allure that kept Harley with the clown. The jokers actions and words brought her back to the here and now as he pushed her hand back down her shorts.

“go on, sexy. Only gentle touching from now on.”

Harley went back to fingering herself, whimpering some. With all that had just happened within the last few minutes she was even more wet than before.

“Round …” she paused as his final words seemed to soak in. “What?” At that moment she realized that she’d spoken out of turn and cleared her throat,”Sorry. Round —“ she felt the first slap on her ass, followed by more causing her to squeal with pleasure? Horror? She didn’t even know anymore. She kept fingering herself though, her moans beginning to grow in volume.

One thing was for certain Batquinn had no idea how this night was going to end.

“It’s working! Spank her harder!” one of the middling street-level thugs screeched, spitting into his hand to make his spank land with more impact, “we got this.”

Joker’s eyes narrowed, she hadn’t gotten very far and was about to cost him money. It was ironic, really. If he’d asked her, Bat Quinn could have hopped her athletic ass into the ring and put down both of the fighters in a couple of swings—but she couldn’t even round the first turnbuckle before she was on the verge of cumming.

The guy who yelled, “Patch” to those who knew him, because he only had one eye—he took his swing at Bat Quinn’s backside. His hand straddled her ass cheek and her knuckles, trying to sneak a touch of her pussy. His wet hand landed with a sharp smack and a splash. It was unclear if more of the liquid came from inside Patch’s hand or inside Bat Quinn’s shorts.

Joker licked his thumb and began counting bills to pay the guy who made her crack first. In his mind he adjusted odds. He didn’t like losing bets.

“Ring the damn bell,” Joker groaned, snapping a rubber band around the wad of bills and tossing it to the winner.

Dead Presidents banged the frying pan again and the fight began. Wet packing sounds rang over the shouting as the two huge men swung bare fists at one another. The sound of these wet punches landing was not so different than the sound of dozens of hands fighting to spank Bat Quinn on her way around the ring.

Someone was pinching her tit through her torn shirt. Someone else was biting her inner thigh. Though no one was tackling and trying to rape her, the crowd wasn’t exactly giving the “gentle touching” that Joker had offered. When Bat Quinn was within reach, Joker snatched her wrist and pulled her to himself, extricating her from the grasp of the mob.

“Don’t sweat it, kid. You did your best,” Joker held her hips, guiding her round ass against his lap, “watch the fight.”

While her spanked, swollen ass was parked against Joker’s slacks, it was like base—no one even dared try to spank her while she was pressed against the boss. Joker casually squeezed and caressed one of her breasts while he watched the two combatants beat on each other.

In the first round, there was no defense. Just haymaker punches, hand over hand. Both men were bleeding profusely within the first seconds. To join Joker’s crew it wasn’t enough to be tough—you had to be crazy.

After ninety seconds, the frying pan again.

The men stumbled back to their corners wearily as Joker made an announcement.

“That’s enough sampling the merchandise. Use this as inspiration. I want every one of my Lieutenants to bring a slut to our next meeting. This taffy works great for turning them out. Next time, I’ll give a prize for the best slut brought to that meeting. Go on girl, you can call me Mr. J from now on.”

This time he gave her round ass a generous spank to get her moving, but she wouldn’t get spanked again. Making it slightly easier to announce round two—despite doubling the fingers inside her.

Batquinn squealed as her ass was slapped again and she bit her lip doing her best not to cum. It was hard not to but she barely managed. Hands seemed to come from everywhere. Her eyes narrowed some as she could feel that bat reflex start to push its way up.

“Ring the damn bell,”

Right, fuck! Quickly she rang the bell so the hands would hopefully leave her the fuck alone.

Just as she was getting ready to break the next man’s wrist, she felt herself get pulled from the crowd by the Joker. It was a bit ironic that she nearly sighed in relief that it was just him.

“I’m sorry, Joker.” Batquinn apologized immediately. Already, she was failing at her job.

“Don’t sweat it, kid. You did your best. Watch the fight.”

She squirmed some where she sat as Joker or now that she was allowed to call him such, Mr. J .

Batquinn beamed at being able to call him Mr. J. Though truth be told once she sobered up from the taffy, if she ever sobered up from the taffy she probably would’ve wondered what the fuck happened and why she acted the way she did.

Moving from his lap, Batquinn continued to finger herself as she moved around the whole ‘round theatre’ so that every audience member could see her.

“Round 2!”

By the time she was back at Mr. J’s side she was squeezing her legs together tightly forcing herself not to cum yet. She’d already screwed up once and as Batsy she was a fucking perfectionist. She wasn’t going to let that perfectionism disappear.

Joker’s tongue jabbed at the corners of his mouth, staving off the accumulation of saliva that constantly threatened to spill past the brutal scars across the sides of his face. His little pet Bat was struggling, he could tell—it made him wonder how tight she was clenching, rubbing her thighs together, tight, little girl scout cookie. Her puckered, tight ass. He realized how many metaphors for being sexually repressed revolved around tightness. Tight-wad, tight-ass, uptight, rigid, frigid… maybe that one wasn’t about tightness, but it did sound like ‘rigid’, which Joker’s cock was by the time Batquinn moved back over to grind her round, athletic ass into his lap. He chuckled slightly.

Yes, she was struggling.

Joker could almost see the two sides of her fighting with one another—the way she and Harley used to. Back when he and Harley would ride together. Thinking about his lost love, Joker reached around to wrap his gloved hand around one of Batquinn’s breasts, squeezing and massaging it passively, while his erect cock continued rubbing against her butt. He was barely even watching the fight, imagining Harley’s tit was the one in his hand—using that tit to grind, slap and bang against her other tit—the Bat-tit. He started making sound effects with his mouth.

“K’pow! P’koom-boom! Pow!” he was starting to get a good slapping noise when the Harley tit slapped the Bat-tit, “Ka-Pow-Boom!”

The fight had ceased to hold his interest, as both combatants were exhausted—not used to fighting someone their own size. They were mostly just breathing hard, sweating, bleeding and leaning on each other just minutes into the second round. A boring war of attrition.

The crowd was getting restless as well, someone tossed a bottle into the ring which shattered, getting the first loud reaction of the second round. Another cheer went up when one of the fighters grabbed the jagged neck of the broken bottle and slashed the other guy’s leg. Someone else threw a knife, someone else threw brass knuckles. Within moments it was raining melee instruments—no one wanted to be among the Street Clowns without plenty of weapons. A ball peen hammer, a spiked mace on a gold chain, a buzz saw blade, a prison shank, a sharpened rock, a box cutter—this was clearly no longer a fist fight.

Within seconds it was clear that there was not going to be a third round.

The guy whose leg was slashed managed to land a killing blow by burying a combat knife in his opponent’s chest while he was trying to get his fingers into a set of brass knuckles. He wailed manically as he mounted the other man and continued stabbing him over and over. Blood spurted into the air and covered the victorious fighter who kept stabbing, every inch of his body fighting for survival.

“We have a winner!” Joker released Batquinn’s breast and led her into the ring, “and as a prize, he gets to fuck our pretty ring girl.”

Suddenly and without warning, Joker shoved Batgirl back into the ropes, reaching past her to overlap the ropes around her arms, the tension of them overlapping pinning her arms back behind her back and keeping her leaning backwards.

“You don’t mind, do ya?” Joker extracted a condom and another piece of his new-formula taffy.

Using a delicate touch, not wanting to get any pit sweat or blood on his suit, Joker helped the surviving fighter to his feet and handed him the condom. The fighter fumbled trying to get his cock into it, but he managed, knowing better than to interrupt the boss when he was being magnanimous.

Joker bit the taffy in half, then squished the two sides together, stretching it out like a ribbon and then wrapping it around the condom like a thick, uncircumcised candy cane.

“Fuck her hard,” Joker said to the fighter, something between an aside and a threat. Not performing as instructed could be hazardous to his health. Joker turned back to Batgirl as the fighter wrestled her out of her shorts, tearing several holes in her fishnet stockings, “you can cum as much as you want. You did good. I’ll leave some more taffy with you.”

As soon as the instructions were given, the huge, blood-soaked fighter started slamming his big cock inside of Batgirl’s tiny, clenching, little hole—over and over. The taffy began to melt, making a coiled texture around the Eastern European’s thick cock. As it melted, her pussy began to gush with fluid, the drugs absorbing straight into her most sensitive area.

“Take notes, miscreants. You can turn any bitch out like this. I used synthetic sugar in this batch so you can insert them without giving her an infection or anything like that,” Joker placed a reassuring hand on the back of Batgirl’s head as her body bounced back and forth against the roped that pinned her arms back.

“You can turn out any bitch like this. But be sure to use a balloon on your animal—otherwise you’ll get addicted too. And we all know the rule—”

We don’t get high on our own supply the crowd sing-songed back at him, mechanically and in unison with identical inflections, like a bored elementary class.

“No, the fuck, we do not. Except this one. She gets to have as much fun as she wants—he he he—Haaah! Ha ha ha ha!” Joker laughed humorlessly as the huge man started crying as he slammed Batgirl’s tight pussy. “fucking Bat Slut!”

Batquinn couldn’t stop herself from moaning when the Joker reached up and grabbed her tits. She giggled as he made sound effects while slapping one of the tits against the other. In the back of her mind something kept fighting to get through, almost like a secondary conscience which was stupid. A person could only have one conscience.

Batquinn pouted when the Joker finally released her tits. She was dragged over to and then pushed into the ring.

“We have a winner and as a prize, he gets to fuck our pretty ring girl.”

“Wait, what?” She stammered almost seeming to sober up in that moment. Almost. She watched with wary eyes as Mistah J handed the fighter a taffy covered condom.

“I mean I was kind of hopin my first time would be …”

Didn’t matter. She realized this as the fighter struggled to get her shorts off and not because they were hard to get off but because this time she was fighting back even with her hands tied. She fought as best as possible.

That also didn’t matter, Batquinn realized as the Joker totally ignored her and told the fighter to fuck her hard. Her pussy shouldn’t have tingled at that command.

Damn it.

“You can cum as much as you want. You did good. I’ll leave some more taffy with you.”

“Thank you Mistah…” her sentence was cut short as she felt the fighters cock slam into her pussy,”Jaaaaay…” she finished with a long moan attached to it.

Batquinn whimpered as she became even hotter and aroused as she was being fucked. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as her breasts slammed against her own rib cage from the force of the thrusts.

“Fuuuuuck meeeee…” she cried out, her mouth formed an o shape as she became delirious with lust.

The Serbian fighter who had survived the bout continued bitterly weeping as he fucked the bound Batgirl with all his might. It was unclear what he was feeling, but he was muttering to himself in his native tongue, maybe he was praying.

Killing someone with your hands was different than using a gun—point and click, when you fight someone and kill them you experience their will to live as well as your own. There was no way to dispassionately wear someone’s blood. A life or death struggle bonds people together just before death separates them.

Someday Joker would dance that dance with a bat… maybe it was her. His gloved hand reached down slowly, moving like he was under water in contrast to the crowd, which could accurately be described as a riot. Blood, sex and violence had triggered something primal in Joker’s crew of neurodivergent criminals—the process of distributing the taffy had gone terribly awry with the boss so distracted.

Joker gathered Batquinn’s long, red hair, lifting it away from her neck, separating it into two distinct pigtails on either side of her head. He inclined his head just slightly, his expression like granite.

“That’ll do, Bats. That’ll do.”

Some among the gang had determined the value of the new recipe taffy and accurately surmised that if they could take it from someone else, the scarcity would increase. Dozens of separate brawls broke out as cliques and sets began dominating smaller groups or solo operators. The thugs responsible for distributing the tins had been overrun, psychos were grabbing armloads.

A gunshot. A scream.

Someone spat onto Batquinn’s face just before tears, sweat and blood began to drip down from the large fighter, Joker just continued staring down into her eyes. By now, he knew who she was, it really wasn’t that much of a disguise—her voice, her body, he knew—but he still chose not to know. It was so much easier to do to Batgirl.

Heroes weren’t people—they were icons. Icons are meant to be perverted, it keeps the system from falling out of balance. But people… people were harder to change, to hurt meaningfully, to fuck them up. She’d often been warned against donning the mask, Joker assumed, she chose to cast away her identity—her humanity.

The crying Serbian’s fingers were digging into Barbara’s luscious hips, he was fucking her joylessly. It might have been called hate-fucking if she wasn’t so obviously enjoying it. Bruises were forming on her upper arms where the ropes held her tight and it seemed that the fighter was getting close to his own finishing blows.

Joker continued to maintain the aggressive eye contact. It was like he was fucking her with the fighter’s cock—no, he was fucking her. Fucking her upstairs while the fighter fucked her downstairs.

When he came inside her all of the taffy had melted away and Joker closed his eyes, just basking in the chaos.

Joker’s reverie was interrupted by a police siren.

This is Police Commissioner Gordon! You are all guilty of possession with the intent to distribute schedule one narcotics! Cease this riotous assembly at once!

The chaos that followed made the chaos before seem hum-drum.

Gunshots rang out from all sides, riot police returned fire. Someone threw a flashbang grenade behind the police shield wall and their line was broken almost instantly. Some fled, some fought, others fought their way through to flee—the police had been unprepared for the rapid switch between them all fighting one another to fighting together. They had offered themselves up as a common enemy.

“Until next time,” Joker said softly, running his palm over her cheek as the fighter ran off.

Still seeming completely at ease, Joker leaned forward to plant a gentle kiss on the forehead of her mask.

Leaving her bound, nearly naked and high as a kite, Joker extracted a can of what looked like spray paint from inside his jacket. He sprayed the brick wall behind him, the spray expanded and turned to foam as it touched the wall, he drew a rectangle in the foam.

Taking a few steps back, Joker lunged forward to kick the center of his rectangle. The ballistic foam detonated in a flash and plume of black smoke, blasting a perfect door in the previously solid brick wall. His huge gun sounded its massive voice, and he was gone.

Just moments after Joker’s grand exit, a dark shadow swept across the alley.

Batman fluttered in, delivering a flying kick to the chest of one of the thugs who was beating a riot cop to death with his own night stick. Rumors of his death had been exaggerated once again. He threw punches and kicks, did a barrel roll across a fat man’s back. In mere moments he had incapacitated eight members of Joker’s crew. He might have gotten more if his eyes hadn’t fallen on—

“Batgirl?”

The pain was evident in his voice. He rushed over, unbound her arms and wrapped her up in his long, black cape.

“What did those psychopaths do to you?” he was gritting his teeth.

Commissioner Gordon emerged moments later, flanked by riot cops and wearing a GCPD Kevlar vest.

“Batman! You’re alive?”

“They assaulted her! Those bastards… we need a rape kit. Damn them!”

“My God… are you alright… Batgirl?”

Last edited:
“That’ll do, bats.”

The words seemed to echo in the back of her mind, almost seeming to reach that forgotten part of her. She stared at the Joker as she was being fucked like nothing more than a rag doll.

The sounds of everything going on around them seemed to echo in her mind too. Fuck, she was so high. Batgirl had never Fone drugs before.

Well, duh. She was a hero. Of course she’d never done drugs before. Barbara had never done drugs before either. Her mouth parted as she started to drool while being fucked, just staring at the Joker.

She could just imagine him fucking her like this. She shouldn’t be imagining that, but she was. It was wrong, but Barbara wanted him to break her.

It seemed exciting because it meant she’d done enough of a good job that he’d noticed her. His obsession with Batman was annoying. Her mouth formed into an O again as the Serbian fighter came inside of her. Her little whimpers became louder as she imagined her psychotic clown cumming inside of her like this.

Was this what made Dr.Quinzel go crazy? Imagining the joker as her dark lover? Batgirl, Batquinn visibly flinched at the sound of her dads voice.

It was like getting caught by your dad while you were groping your new boyfriend and he walked in on you guys. Embarrassing.

Fuck, she was batgirl right now though so that was a bad analogy more than likely. Fuck, she high and still horny. She’d almost whimpered when her Joker left her there.

“Bat..Batman…” she stammered out,”I …they gave me some sort of candy or gum or somethin. Think it..was …” shit she couldn’t think. She couldn’t… “what was I saying?”

She just wanted to fuck more.

“Wow, Batman never realized how good you looked in that suit….” She murmured.

Batman’s brow furrowed as he could see into Batgirl’s dilated eyes. She was sky high, rambling—that bastard, Joker. Batman didn’t even know what it was she was high on, the sudden increase in unknown drug incidents had brought him back from JLA business off-world. It was a hard transition from saving universes beyond counting to kneeling in a filthy alley, feeling overmatched by a clown.

Such was his great suffering. The obligation to duties beyond the stars and all the way down in the gutters. To say he was spreading himself thin was an understatement. And now Barbara—er, Batgirl had suffered because of his unconscionable negligence.

“They dosed her,” Batman said to Gordon in his gravely rasp, ignoring her comment about his body, not even looking at her—not considering that she might have done the drugs willingly.

The officers in riot gear had taken control of the alley by now, with Batman’s help. A dozen or so of the Street Clowns had been apprehended, other officers were gathering tins of the taffy into evidence bags.

“Get her somewhere safe,” Commissioner Gordon told Batman, unable to look at Batgirl himself.

“Not so fast, Freak!” Det. Bullock strode into the alley, the SWAT Kevlar vest draped across his wide body and unable to be strapped shut. Behind him, his partner Det. Montoya followed with her vest hugging every curve of her athletic torso. An odd couple to say the least, “at a minimum that bat is a material witness—at most she’s an accomplice. Look at her! She’s loving it! My partner and I need to interrogate this witness before we cut her loose.”

Not waiting for a reply, Bullock strode forward and fished around in the cape that had been wrapped around Batgirl’s shoulders. Once he extracted her arms, from the bundle of black tech-fiber, he closed a loud, plastic zip-tie around her wrists.

“You know he’s right, Jim,” Montoya backed his play with her strong Gotham accent, the two of them together were formidable in spite of being strange bedfellows, “we need to know what she knows about this drug. At least get a blood sample.”

“C’mon, red. Let’s get you somewhere safe like the man said,” Bullock smirked.

His tone and his body language made Batman’s stomach turn, but neither he nor Gordon could argue with him. He was right, which was the most gut-wrenching part. It didn’t help that Batgirl seemed to be willingly—even eagerly, going along with him into the alley and into the back seat of his unmarked squad car.

“You’re not going to hurt this poor girl,” Montoya was having second thoughts as they pulled up to the flea-bag motel where Bullock often stashed his snitches and bitches—which he intended Batgirl to be was still unclear, perhaps both.

“Relax. It’s an interrogation. I can’t promise it won’t hurt,” Bullock glanced back through the bulletproof glass at Batgirl in the back seat, “but this one might like it. What do you think, sweetheart? Wanna tell me about the taffy? I’ll give you what you want—I won’t even unmask you.”

“I’ll go get the room,” Montoya sighed, there was no talking him out of anything—especially not at this point.

Bullock passed her a crumpled twenty before he got out of the car, opening the back seat and leaning forward. He reached out and started grasping her big tits, which were exposed now that the knot in her shirt had fallen open long ago. His thumb pinched her hard nipple against the edge of his hand.

“What’s the Joker planning? Tell me the truth and I’ll fuck you to the moon, you fucking whore.”

Batgirl wasn’t exactly sure why Batman or her dad—even though he didn’t know he was her dad right now let Detective Bullock take her but she shook her head. She went willingly with them but it was because kept telling herself that if she fought them she’d look suspicious.

Her brows raised as they drove her to a trashy motel.

“Pretty sure this isn’t legal…” Bat girl said her voice still slurred from the taffy, while she was trying to sober up from it. The candy drug still ran through her system.

It was taking all her strength not to break down and touch herself in the car. She ran her fingers through her red hair anxiously.

When he handed her a crumpled twenty Batgirl was almost insulted that he’d give her money to talk like she was some sort of hooker.

Unfortunately, her body seemed to react to his touch though. Her nipple hardened even more and she moaned when he grasped her tit.

“I—I don’t know. I was taken hostage, like I said. I wasn’t told anythin. “ Detective Bullock wasn’t the best looking detective on the force but he did have a dick though and she had to wonder even though she shouldn’t if he knew how to use it.

“Not told anything—my ass! Look at you! You’re higher than giraffe pussy! Your pupils are the size of serving trays and you’re covered in sweat! I know you’re on drugs, and if I have to unmask you and book you to prove it I will,” Det. Bullock pinched and began to aggressively twist her nipple as it hardened between his powerful fingers, “but wouldn’t you rather play nice?”

Without relenting his pinching of her nipple, Bullock used his other hand to open his belt and free his cock from inside of his slacks. Perhaps he wasn’t in the best shape of his life, but Bullock’s cock was huge! Many of his past conquests had complained about walking funny for days after taking it. Around the middle it was wider than a soda can and the head was nearly the size of a peach.

“Yeah, you wanna play nice,” Bullock smirked, waving his half-hard cock in front of Batgirl’s face, taunting her, “what drug are you on? How is it administered? What does it do? And how is Joker distributing it? Answer those questions and I’ll let you keep your big secret.”

“I got us a room. Seventeen, on the first floor,” Montoya called out as she approached.

“Well go check it out! I’m in the middle of an interrogation!” Bullock barked back, slightly startled and leaning over the roof of the car, with his naked cock alone in the back seat with Batgirl.

“But I think she’s deciding that she wants to co—oh! Ahem. To cooperate.”

“Giraffe pussy…sounds like the punchline of a really shitty joke…” Batgirl giggles then pressed her lips together to suppress it. Also, she was becoming distracted as Detective Bullcock—whoops Bullock undid his pants and slowly licked her lips. Her pussy tingled as her newly dirty imagination ran away with her. Her back arched a bit more as he continued torturing her nipples.

She’d probably end up cumming just from the nipple play if he kept it up.

Not to mention, if her dad found out it was she who was behind the mask AND was high off the taffy stuff. She’d be in a lot of trouble. Batgirl slowly licked her lips that hunger for cock growing.

“S’not drug or I..I didn’t think it was…” she admitted, her eyes were glued to his cock staring at hungrily. “It’s candy. He put it in my mouth, made some stupid joke and had me tell a joke which he then said wasn’t funny” She managed to break eye contact with it for a minute. “And I told you…I was kidnapped.”
Oddly enough she was sort of telling the truth. In her sobered state of mind she wouldn’t have gone anywhere with the Joker willingly, he had given her candy, and she wasn’t paying any attention when he’d blabbered on about where the candy from.

“I thiiiink he said it makes you reallly horny though.” She giggled, “which is kinda obvious, right? Can I have your cock now, pretty please?”

9 times out of 10 she’d probably regret saying all of this when she got all of that candy out of her system but right now none of that mattered.

This was the jokers fault, he gave her this stuff and left her alone at anyones beck and call to do whatever. She wouldn’t be in this predicament if it hadn’t been for him.

“Candy, I knew it!” Bullock exclaimed to no one in particular as he reached down to grab one of Batgirl’s pointed hears atop her cowl and force her mouth onto the wide head of his stiff cock.

She’d probably waited long enough and what she’d told him sounded believable—given the state she was in. A potent aphrodisiac with psychedelic properties, it was very on brand for Joker, theme minded as he was.

Fuck! Her mouth felt amazing, stretching and gagging on the wide head of his massive cock. He almost got lost in the sensation and lost control. He shoved her off of his cock by her mask with the same ferocity as he’d plunged her down on it.

“Let’s get to the room,” it was an order as much as a goal statement. The last thing he needed was to be spotted face fucking the notorious Batgirl in the back of his unmarked cruiser.

Bullock grabbed the collar of the cape still draped around Batgirl’s shoulders and practically carried her out of the car and into the parking lot. He dragged her as quickly as he could, his pants collapsing around his ankles and shortening his steps over the last few yards.

“Jesus Christ, Bullock! Put your iron away!” Montoya cursed, shielding her eyes to avoid seeing his hard, wet cock as it bounced into the room ahead of the other two, “nobody’s trying to see that.”

“She is,” Bullock smirked, tugging Batgirl in after him.

“Harvey… really? Are you really going to? You know that she’s—”

“A material witness in an ongoing investigation! Of course I do. I’m turning her, she’s already confirmed that the new drug is hidden in candy. Now I just gotta shake some more answers out of her.”

Bullock tossed Batgirl onto the cigarette stinking bed. He knew what she was trying to say. Harvey and Jim had been partners when Barbara was born, back when Jim was the new, hot-shot detective and Bullock was the grizzled veteran showing him the ropes. Harvey had carried Barbara on his shoulders when she was little. Daredevil that she was, she loved for him to just toss her up in the air as high as he could—much higher than Jim could. At first he would catch her, then as she got older she would land on her own, do a tumble out of the fall or some other agile-type shit.

Bullock recognized those eyes anywhere.

Respect for Jim more than anything kept the other detectives and officers from ever saying anything, but it was more like an open secret among the investigators that Barbara Gordon was Batgirl.

If only the other bat had been so recognizable to GCPD.

Those good times of shoulder rides and the falling game were long gone now. Jim had made his career on selling Harvey out for his many misdeeds behind the shield, climbing the ladder on his old friends’ back. Of course the charges went away and after a month’s suspension, Bullock was back on the beat—but Jim’s beat had grown bigger. Bigger by the whole damn city.

Commissioner Gordon.

All hail Cesar.

The crowd cheered so loud, no one could hear Brutis sharpening his knife.

“You’re a sick fuck, Harvey,” were Montoya’s parting words as she slammed the door shut behind herself.

Harvey licked his lips. She had no idea the hellatious hate-fuck he intended to lay on her as revenge for her father’s betrayal. Harvey shed the rest of his clothes after locking the door.

“Now, where were we?” Harvey reached out and tore the cape open, biting her left nipple hard while thrashing it with his tongue. His other hand squeezed her large, round breast with the considerable strength in his wide, hairy forearm.

Author notes:
Batquinn thoughts
Barbara thoughts

Batgirl moaned as he grabbed the cowl of her batgirl mask and pulled her mouth onto his cock. It had been a few hours since she had cock in her mouth but it had felt like ages. She messily licked her lips when he shoved her off his dick. Batgirl would've been watching the display between the two cops and maybe that would've been sobering her up some if she wasn't having her own internal battles.

Uh oh selling Mistah J out, he's not gonna like this

I'm not selling him out and I'm the good guy, girl. Plus, he just left me high on his supply.

When he finds out you told on him, he's prolly gonna slit ya throat, no that would be too kind. Maybe he'd just give ya to his hench men instead. Even that's too kind.

It didn't matter because there was no way out of this. Wait, hadn't he given her some of that taffy stuff earlier to give to the fighters? Or had she been hallucinating that too? Had everything been a hallucination? Had there even been fighters?

“You did good. I’ll leave some more taffy with you.” That had been the Joker awhile ago. Where had he left it though? She didn't even remember where the fuck he'd put it and what was she supposed to do with it? Did he actually leave anything with her? If Harvey found it on her; he was going to come to all sorts of conclusions and on top of that -- fuck she was still so high it was hard to think straight.

Okay, if she was Harley what would Harley do right now? She would use his weakness against him right? To get out of there. But she wasn't Harley. Even the damned voice in her head sounded nothing like that stupid dead side kick of the Jokers. The door slammed bringing Batgirl back to her senses.

The minute he touched her Batgirl knew this was going to be a losing battle, moaning. Her back arched when he bit her nipple. It was hard to imagine that this man, the man who when she was a kid she'd ran around his desk bothering him and accidentally knocked over his coffee and bugged him for some of his donuts was a sexual deviant like this. Of course he had been kicked off the force -- oh right suspended for bad behavior so was it all that surprising.

"Guess you really are a dirty cop..." She reached for his cock, thinking of an angle. "If we worked together, you and I -- I could help you get the dirty candy. Bat boy doesn't trust me and neither does the commissioner. I'm an outcast like you Detective..." she purred. Play on his weakness. Thats what she was doing. Playing on his weakness, he wanted to be better than her dad. "God your cock is so fucking big. I can't wait to take it back down my throat."

“I’m not a dirty cop!” Bullock’s tone had changed completely, he tore the oversized cape away from Batgirl, tossing it across the room, leaving her in her cum-stained tatters.

Torn fishnets, ripped shorts and a shirt that only covered her upper arms from how badly it was torn, ripped and torn again. Her body too wore the faint bruises of rough treatment, the residual redness of being spanked over and over, the rope marks from being bound by the ring ropes. She was the hero Gotham deserved.

“It’s a dirty fucking city,” Bullock pounced on her, paying no heed to her request for more foreplay.

With the force of his full mass behind it, Bullock slammed his massive cock as deep as he could possibly force it into Batgirl’s tight, inexperienced hole. He bottomed out in no time, shoving her hips into the cheap mattress that gave way until her hips compressed the box spring. The cheap bed cracked and groaned loudly from the first thrust, but no sooner had the box, spring bounced her petite body back up than he was lunging his body back onto her again, pushing roughly against her insides.

“And you’re a dirty fucking slut!” Bullock sneered, releasing one of her tits in favor of wrapping his large, powerful hand around her gracile throat, “but I can work with you.”

It seemed that she was eager for legitimacy too, since she and Gordon tended to avoid one another for obvious reasons, she lacked the outward connections that Batman enjoyed. Now Bullock could have his own pet bat—better yet, he could fuck her in between.

“The precinct—definitely—confiscated--all of the--taffy that was—at the scene,” Bullock was strategizing in between thrusts, the loud, wet, belly-flop sound of his body landing on hers interspersed with his strategizing, “they don’t—realize the sig-nif-i-gance!”

For a multi-syllabic word he increased his tempo. Of course Barbara gave no supply as her face was turning red from being strangled. Bullock scarcely noticed.

“So they won’t—have tested it—yet.”

The bed was obviously broken by now, her hips reached the floor each time he pounded into her and the headboard was battering the wall enough to chip through the drywall. None of this diminished Bullock’s enthusiasm in the slightest. In this position, even the years of gymnastic flexibility didn’t fully prepare her for how wide her legs were being spread.

It felt like he was trying to pound her through the floor.

“I can’t—get access—without tipping what—we know! But you—can break in—and steal the taffy! I can—help you—from inside!”

It was unclear how much of what he was saying was making it through to her, but he released her throat in favor of her breast again, indicating the end of a thought.

As sweat began to dribble down his face and neck, he leaned forward, offering her his tongue to suck on.

Batgirl moaned loudly as Detective Bullock slammed into her. Even she had to admit that his cock felt way better than she would’ve imagined. That Barbara part of her just loooooved getting under his skin and apparently she’d done just that by calling him a dirty cop.

“And you’re a dirty fucking slut!”

It was on the tip of her tongue to say that she never said that she wasn’t a slut. Just because she was hero didn’t mean she wasn’t supposed to enjoy sex. It wasn’t like she was a nun or something or something. Besides, if she tried to get on Detective Gordon’s good side — too easy, he would’ve eventually seen through her costume at some point then forbid her to go out and fight crime.

“Yeaaaah?” It was hard to know if that was a question or a moan literally seconds before his hand wrapped around her throat and she began to start losing her air supply. In retrospect, this may not have been a good idea. Death by mid orgasm? Not too bad of a way to die.

His dick felt so good though. Focus, Barbs she told herself. Push past the drug and focus on what he was saying.

“I can’t—get access—without tipping what—we know! But you—can break in—and steal the taffy! I can—help you—from inside!”

Barbara’s was incredibly thankful for all the years she’d taken gymnastic. Sure, she’d be incredibly sore in the morning with how many different positions she’d been put in tonight but it was well worth it. She still couldn’t answer, only give a strangled moan in response.

Her pussy gripped Bullocks cock hungrily sucking it in. Eventually when he let go of her throat, Barbara — Batgirl had a decision to mask take Detective Bullocks tongue in her mouth which wasn’t the worst option considering he was already fucking her. While her more sane mind was still trying to think it over and rationalize it she was already sucking on it because of the taffy.

Her nipples were rock hard pebbles underneath his touch, aching for more attention. Her only thought was this could be the Joker if he hadn’t hung her out to dry. That fucker.

Bullock’s hips rose and fell aggressively, spreading Batgirl wide as he slammed the mattress against the floor again and again. The broken headboard was pounding the wall with every thrust as his hand squeezed her round, athletic breast with all the force his forearm could bring to bear—which was a lot of force.

He hummed with satisfaction as she sucked his tongue, like the willing little cock-puppet he hoped she would be.

Another loud snap, the bed failed completely and the lower half fell to the ground. Dissatisfied with this change, Bullock broke the connection of their mouths, manhandling Batgirl to turn her away from him almost exclusively by his grip on her breast. He was not gentle—almost like he was trying to hurt her. When she was perched on what remained of the bed, Bullock seized her hair with his other hand and pulled her back hard into his next thrust.

His force and size might have knocked her over if she hadn’t been a world class fighter and athlete—a hero. He released her breast, raising his arm high above his head and bringing it down on her ass hard which was still slightly tender from the game Joker’s goons had played while she was working as a ring girl.

“I’ll—give—you—the—codes!” Bullock was breathing heavy, slamming her from behind with all of his impressive might, his huge cock brutalizing her insides, he spanked her again and tugged her long, red hair, “you—steal—the—shit!”

Another spank. She seemed to like it.

“Slut!” Bullock grunted, bottoming out again as he lost control and began dumping his hot, thick semen into her tight, clenching pussy.

“They’ll blame Joker for the theft. They probably won’t have much security because they don’t know that the taffy is drugs yet,” Bullock kept his cock inside her, growing softer as he caressed and rubbed her round ass cheeks with both hands, catching his breath.

“Sound good? Ready to be on a winning team for once?” sweat splashed off of Batgirl’s ass as he slapped it again.

Batgirl couldn't stop the moans from escaping her lips. She should not be enjoying this. Harvey Bullock was a vile, terrible man who wanted to bring her dad down. This was a means to an end. She wasn't going to help turn the Joker in not becaause she trusted him, because she didn't. The Joker was still a villain. He was a villain that had gotten her high on some sexed up taffy.

It took all her strength not to bite his tongue when it went in her mouth. The whole bed was broken. She couldn't believe they'd broken the bed. The sharp sting of his slap on her ass made her cry out again as her neck craned once he pulled her hair.

“I’ll—give—you—the—codes!"
Spank! Moan!
“you—steal—the—shit!”
Spank! Moan!
She whimpered and trembled as she could feel another orgasm approaching. She should not be enjoying this with...Harvey Fucking Bullock. She felt his cum fill her up annd that initiated her orgasm.

“They’ll blame Joker for the theft. They probably won’t have much security because they don’t know that the taffy is drugs yet,”
She was breathing heavy at this point, staring at the wall as she gripped the sheets under her. What the fuck had she just done? If Batman found out, or even her dad. No --- if he found out. She was fucking doomed. She didn't need the voices in her head to tell her that.

“Sound good? Ready to be on a winning team for once?” Came Harvey's voice breaking through her thoughts.

"Yes. " she whispered, except she was going to do her damndest to make sure it wasn'this.

Bullock smirked at her whispered reply, he had really done a number on her, he thought to himself as he pulled up his slacks. When he’d finished putting his wrinkled, cheap suit back on, he extracted a cigar from the breast pocket.

“Tomorrow night,” Harvey bit the end off the cigar and spat the wet wad of tobacco onto the ruin of the bed, “meet me on the roof, beside tour boyfriend’s little night light. I’ll give you everything you need to accomplish the great taffy pull.”

The Joker wasn’t the only one who could crack wise, Harvey thought to himself, quite proud of that “taffy pull,” line. Not to mention reducing the iconic Bat Signal to a night light. Harvey chuckled through a cloud of smoke as he left the hotel room, leaving Batgirl behind to put herself back together.

They hadn’t even needed most of the two hours that Montoya had booked for them. Bullock met back up with her at the car, her business also completed serving a warrant.

“Anything?” Bullock asked, the car swaying from his weight as he sat in the passengers’ seat.

“Torched,” Montoya sighed, her heavy Gotham accent dripping from every vowel, “I guess the big bust across town tipped ‘em off. They ripped up everything except the carpet.”

“Fucking Gordon,” Bullock sighed, rolling down his window to blow smoke out of the car, “couldn’t find his own asshole with a SWAT escort.”

“Now what? Our best lead is dead.”

“Nah, I think the Bat knows more than she lets on. Sooner or later, she’s going to go back to the Joker. Then we just gotta make sure to wait until she’s in his mouth before we pull the rod.” Bullock was getting really good at this metaphor shit. After his pension kicked in, maybe he should write a book.

Voicemail on Barbara Gordon’s cell phone: (Beep) Hey Babs, it’s Reese from work… Um, the schedule said you were supposed to open this morning and well… the Library is still locked up. I know, nobody reads anymore and you probably have a really great excuse for why you’re not here right now, but um… you should get here for your shift. Like… right now. Okay! Smooches!

Back