Conversation Request

I have not laughed out loud at reading a thread like this in a long time. This has to be a joke but either way it has made my laugh.

Exactly my thoughts above! I dont even have to add anything Maybe this thread was the reason someone made rge "Is this board dying" thing?

Holy crap! You sure are a nasty piece of work!

Hey Jada, I'm thinking you like it nasty. If not too bad, you are then officially boring.

I have to say it's amazing how many people get offended. Entertaining to say the least. I have enjoyed my thread and the mostly lame posts that followed. It's funny to read their pathetic posts in an effort to prove they are better than me. Ha.

They should only know who I am. I believe they would be quite surprised. I did appreciate the free entertainment. Thanks to all you fuckers.

Exactly my thoughts above! I dont even have to add anything Maybe this thread was the reason someone made rge "Is this board dying" thing?

I'm guessing that you never have anything to add "Coach". Go back to your toys and be sure to have your mommy change your diaper.

Wake up dude! When you post on a public forum, anyone can respond. You can tell them not to but doing that is laughable. Put crap out there and you're going to get crap back!

Wake up dude! When you post on a public forum, anyone can respond. You can tell them not to but doing that is laughable. Put crap out there and you're going to get crap back!

Look kid You got a lady to respond.......oh wait she agrees with me. Oppss

No wonder you are divorced and live in Washington State.

Look kid You got a lady to respond.......oh wait she agrees with me. Oppss

Hey son, I've actually had several PM's. Not that is any of your business. You seriously need to get a life and stop spending your time on my board. Such a pathetic shit.

Hey son, I've actually had several PM's. Not that is any of your business. You seriously need to get a life and stop spending your time on my board. Such a pathetic shit.

1 I dont care how many PMs you got
2 You wouldnt admit if you didnt receive any
3 If you choose to criticize time on here as a bad thing, dont have almost 100 more posts

I know I know logic is a bitch to a whiner

Little Dick Rejection?

1 I dont care how many PMs you got
2 You wouldnt admit if you didnt receive any
3 If you choose to criticize time on here as a bad thing, dont have almost 100 more posts

I know I know logic is a bitch to a whiner

For you to keep busting into my thread only means one thing, you are attempting to be a big man but in reality you have a little dick. Get a life chump.

For you to keep busting into my thread only means one thing, you are attempting to be a big man but in reality you have a little dick. Get a life chump.

Trust me egoman you register no relevance on my size... of anything.

Thank You Coach

Trust me egoman you register no relevance on my size... of anything.

You still going? And you say I'm the ego man? LOL.

I do have to thank you for continuing to bump my thread as I have received several responses in the last few days. One woman was laughing at how I'm making you look so foolish. Apparently that turned her on. So thanks "Coach".

You still going? And you say I'm the ego man? LOL.

I do have to thank you for continuing to bump my thread as I have received several responses in the last few days. One woman was laughing at how I'm making you look so foolish. Apparently that turned her on. So thanks "Coach".

Pat pat on the head...Reach for the stars child... Some people like assholes some will pay a quarter for the freak show and some brag about their activity when its not reality Glad I could help a case who so badly needs it Step right up ladies -- See the grateful bump pity case

A Tip For "The Coach"

Pat pat on the head...Reach for the stars child... Some people like assholes some will pay a quarter for the freak show and some brag about their activity when its not reality Glad I could help a case who so badly needs it Step right up ladies -- See the grateful bump pity case

Says "the Coach" without a life who has the pathetic need to pick his ass off the bottom rung by attempting to put down others. That's always laughable as it's like waving a flag in the air that says, "look at me i have to try to prove myself by trying to pass someone else". So pathetic.

Here's a tip, prove yourself by doing your own thing. For example making your own thread instead of busting into someone else's. Learn to be your own man. No charge for the tip son.

Coach apparently loves me

Btw Coach, you have a grand total of 32 posts on Lit. 6 of which are on my thread which is 19%. That is actually really sad for you. Maybe you are the kind of person who makes fun of people he secretly likes. I'm not gay Coach, sorry about that. Move it along son.

Btw Coach, you have a grand total of 32 posts on Lit. 6 of which are on my thread which is 19%. That is actually really sad for you. Maybe you are the kind of person who makes fun of people he secretly likes. I'm not gay Coach, sorry about that. Move it along son.

Aww Get Well Soon! When a being of your skill level attempts math like that I know you broke at least 2 fingers and 2 toes counting. That was more effort for you than Ive made controlling this thread times 10. Hey Junior take a good re-read of your created thread The majority is you begging for a response for months with consecutive posts. Other than that we have like half a dozen or more people of BOTH genders calling your thread a disaster, (none of which were me) and the remaining are your futile attempts to tell another few to shut up. Im very proud to not have a thread this poor. Good luck with the injuries.

The Definition of Insanity

Aww Get Well Soon! When a being of your skill level attempts math like that I know you broke at least 2 fingers and 2 toes counting. That was more effort for you than Ive made controlling this thread times 10. Hey Junior take a good re-read of your created thread The majority is you begging for a response for months with consecutive posts. Other than that we have like half a dozen or more people of BOTH genders calling your thread a disaster, (none of which were me) and the remaining are your futile attempts to tell another few to shut up. Im very proud to not have a thread this poor. Good luck with the injuries.

Not that you are worth my time, but let me educate you "Coach". Women that respond to my thread don't respond publicly. They have more class than that.

Also if you know how to read and comprehend you would see that I request them to private message me (aka for morons like you, not to respond publicity). I never feel it's anyone's business to read what people desire in a personal ad response and I assume woman feel the same way (no charge for the tip son)

You obviously feel women should respond publicly which tells me you tend to attract trash. Bravo for you, loser.

Thanks for the bump again, you just got another woman responding to my thread. Keep up the good work Coach. Are you always your own worse enemy? I could only imagine how well you are doing in life. Having career troubles? Personal issues? Debt problems? Frustrated? Sure sounds like it.

The old saying, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. So "Coach" you have continued to try to ruin my thread and yet you have helped my thread to the upmost degree. Congrats and thank you again.

Keep up the good work. Oh and can you do me a favor, give it about 20 to 24 hours to respond because that is when my thread tends to sink in the ranking a bit and I need you to put it right back into the number one position.

Funny Story On Woman Backing Out

Just a post for a bump. And an update. Funny story, I had a woman who was PMing me and then we graduated to emailing each other. This went on for several days. We seemed to be doing okay (although I've had lots better, as she seemed to have a stick up her butt), but the point is she then goes through Lit and reads my past posts. Then she says that she no longer wants to email me that she doesn't like how I intimidate people.

Well newsflash people, I intimidate. In real life and online. Women, if you are too cowardly or afraid of your own shadow then don't bother PMing me. However if you are a strong woman who is confident enough to communicate with a strong man then you are welcomed to PM me and maybe we can have some fun conversations, among other things.

Point being, weak women need not PM me. There are plenty of male pansies on Lit who will love to dominate you. Strong women are more then welcomed to PM me.

One more thing, guys again do not PM me or post on my thread. There have been a few doing that and either they are gay and secretly like my strength or they have very small wimpy dicks (I'm going with the latter). So guys stay the fuck off my thread.

This may be my new favorite thread at Lit. Nothing like a “personal” ad that so effectively advertises one’s red flags! Part of me really hopes this thread is satirical, but I fear it is real.

Response to Shots fired from some unknown chick in the peanut gallery

This may be my new favorite thread at Lit. Nothing like a “personal” ad that so effectively advertises one’s red flags! Part of me really hopes this thread is satirical, but I fear it is real.

Thanks for the bump, but that's about it.

Not sure what is missing in your life that you feel you have to publicly post criticism about someone you don't even know, despite you thinking you figured me out. Yes this is a public forum, however you might want to look inward and see why you have the need to attempt to discredit me.

To make a comment like that just puts you out there as another desperate soul who feels the need to boost themselves by knocking others down. Before you respond, think about what I just said, then reread this post and think again. Then take 15 minutes and this time try to compete with me although I'm thinking that is impossible since you are in the pee wee league.

You obviously aren't getting enough cock, or at least enough quality cock. I'm thinking you are a fat pig too, yes I can pretty much tell. Now I want you to publicly admit I am correct, that you are indeed a fat pig. Okay, maybe you just showered after getting off on my post, so then you are just a fat lump of lard.

Having fun yet?

Thanks for the bump, but that's about it.

Not sure what is missing in your life that you feel you have to publicly post criticism about someone you don't even know, despite you thinking you figured me out. Yes this is a public forum, however you might want to look inward and see why you have the need to attempt to discredit me.

To make a comment like that just puts you out there as another desperate soul who feels the need to boost themselves by knocking others down. Before you respond, think about what I just said, then reread this post and think again. Then take 15 minutes and this time try to compete with me although I'm thinking that is impossible since you are in the pee wee league.

You obviously aren't getting enough cock, or at least enough quality cock. I'm thinking you are a fat pig too, yes I can pretty much tell. Now I want you to publicly admit I am correct, that you are indeed a fat pig. Okay, maybe you just showered after getting off on my post, so then you are just a fat lump of lard.

Having fun yet?

You’re welcome for the bump! :D Quoting your post to prevent you from editing it, not that you would...you seem pretty convinced that you’re going to impress women with what you’re writing here. You come across as very weak and emotionally out of control (making your username incredibly ironic). Thank you for showing your true colors. Hopefully women will read your posts and know they should stay very far away from you.

Your words just lack any real bite since you have no credibility to back them up. I certainly don’t need your validation, and I doubt any others you’ve tried to verbally berate give a single fuck about what you think of them, you sad little man.

Credibility? Seriously?

You’re welcome for the bump! :D Quoting your post to prevent you from editing it, not that you would...you seem pretty convinced that you’re going to impress women with what you’re writing here. You come across as very weak and emotionally out of control (making your username incredibly ironic). Thank you for showing your true colors. Hopefully women will read your posts and know they should stay very far away from you.

Your words just lack any real bite since you have no credibility to back them up. I certainly don’t need your validation, and I doubt any others you’ve tried to verbally berate give a single fuck about what you think of them, you sad little man.

First off, why would I edit my post? You obviously don't know me very well to think that. I think you need to do some research and check my other posts, if nothing else then to just piss you off, but maybe my posts will entertain you too. If you can't read through them and see what I am doing, then you are the one with issues. Some advice, always do your homework before assuming.

I think you secretly have a crush on me. But I don't do fat chicks. There are guys that are into that, not me though, sorry. I think FatChicks.xxx is the place to go for that. I'm sure you can find some wimpy clown who likes excessive meat there.

As for credibility who here in Lit has credibility? You want references? You want to do a credit check on me? You want to see my bank account? Just what is credibility on Lit? I seriously hope you can do better than that. If you think someone on Lit has credibility the test is would you let them babysit your child (if you have one). That's right, just going by their Lit "credibility". So your credibility argument is lame at best.

Okay I wasted enough time on you. Move on, nothing to see here.

Back