Control II

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oin4skT4S61s89j2so1_400.png

ugh. perfect <3

I feel like sharing a bit tonight

Most of the time, I exercise control over any given situation in my life, particularly when it comes to sex. I've rarely found myself at a loss. But sometimes, things do tend to go a bit off the rails, occasionally I slip, and that's when I need to reaffirm .
tumblr_ljszt3u38q1qivrsco1_500.gif

Could be a look, or a tone, or a certain sequence of words that triggers it. Maybe it's just that I feel it's been too long. But occasionally, inevitably, she will need reminded of who and what exactly it is that I am, that she loves, and that I know how to give her what she needs, by taking what I want
9835-the-beast-rips-her-clothes-off.gif

What some view as rough, or even harsh, is just a different way. Our way. The way that facilitates us both, makes us work so well together, how we know that we were made for each other, and why we both feel so god damn lucky and are always grateful for each other. Every. Day. I know what she likes, how she likes it, and how to give it to her. She wants to get marked up, like she got fucked by a wild animal. Which is good, because that's exactly what it's going to look like when I'm done with her.
tumblr_mzg3qlA9YE1rcg2wro1_400.gif

Mwah :heart:

Most of the time, I exercise control over any given situation in my life, particularly when it comes to sex. I've rarely found myself at a loss. But sometimes, things do tend to go a bit off the rails, occasionally I slip, and that's when I need to reaffirm .

Could be a look, or a tone, or a certain sequence of words that triggers it. Maybe it's just that I feel it's been too long. But occasionally, inevitably, she will need reminded of who and what exactly it is that I am, that she loves, and that I know how to give her what she needs, by taking what I want

What some view as rough, or even harsh, is just a different way. Our way. The way that facilitates us both, makes us work so well together, how we know that we were made for each other, and why we both feel so god damn lucky and are always grateful for each other. Every. Day. I know what she likes, how she likes it, and how to give it to her. She wants to get marked up, like she got fucked by a wild animal. Which is good, because that's exactly what it's going to look like when I'm done with her.

She's a very, very, very lucky lady.

How awesomely sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back