Connecting with a sub/slave type

Razerback

Virgin
Connecting with a female sub/slave type

Hello there.

I am 29, male, Dominant. I am hoping to find a thin, skinny slut who is into dark and twisted fantasies, especially forced submission/rape fantasies, open-minded and is turn on by rough, brutal abuse.

I understand that most here might be seeking an online Dom/sub or Master/slave relationship but what I am interested in is connecting with someone who would share common kinks and fetishes with me, with whom I can chat and discuss about our fantasies, scenarios and what turns us on. Someone with whom I can share ideas with and tell each other about our deepest and darkest fantasy thoughts with being afraid of judgment or prejudice.

I do not particular find online role-play all too appealing, but I am not adversed to it. Mainly what I enjoy more is sharing detailed fantasies and playing them out with each other through stimulating conversation, as well as having a submissive to help me play out my dark and twisted fantasies. And when I say dark I do mean the sort of twisted fantasies that may sometimes approach the boundaries of the extreme and perverse of raw sexual desire.

I am still interested in meeting a sub/slave type who enjoys the sort of dynamic. I am very much a Dominant through and through, but only when it comes to the sex and the bedroom.

I understand that it may be unfairly biased of me to have indicated a specific body type, but it is that body type that I prefer in my fantasies. It is that idea of utterly using and abusing someone who is petite that appeals to me. I have nothing against women of all body types, but everyone does have their own desires and attractions.

I hope that someone out there is open to my interests and I certainly look forward to hearing from you. I understand and expect that not everyone out there shares the exact preferences when it comes to sexual turn ons, and that stating the specific expectations can only limit the responses I may receive to my post. But I do see myself as a very open person when it comes to the fantasies and expectations of others as well. I feel that if I am to find someone to connect with there must also be a certain degree of respect and compromise.

Some indications of my main kinks:

- Forced submission fantasies
- Rape/non-consent fantasies
- Dom/sub play
- Submissive/slave degradation/humiliation play (giving)
- Orgasm control/denial (giving)
- Rough sex
- Sadism (within limits of sub/slave)
- Breast/nipple torture
- Dirty talk/Verbal humiliation play
- Taboo fantasies

...and more. I am open, direct and willing to accept and not judge other people's experience, desires and kinks.

Send me a pm if you are interested or have questions.

Last edited:
Back