Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

yes its contest time...

[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

proud sponsor of the

[size=+2]
A.I.R. 2010 Halloween Story Contest
[/size]

halloween-girl24.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=+4]Welcome to ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. is one of scouries many alt. So he's inviting you to his fantasy world as one of his fantasies. Scouries logic always amazes me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary, and one of scouries many alts.)

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests. All of the authors above were entered in the Lit Contests. Scouries just copied the lists minus the people he don't like. Used his fudge factor and dropped the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. As you'll notice he is a multi winner of his own contest as is his female alt. Also there are anywhere from two to four of BFW's alts on that list also.

Just more of Scouries phony bullshit.

Last edited:
You're as big an idiot as scouries if you really believe this. There ain't enough AH's interested in the contest to make a difference one way or the other numbnuts.

Another Freddie alt checking in, I see.

Look who's paranoid. You see Bostonfictionwriter everywhere.

Yes, it's true. I write every story on the site.

"Moron."

Look who's paranoid. You see Bostonfictionwriter everywhere.

Yes, it's true. I write every story on the site.

"Moron."

Nope, I don't see you everywhere. Just your alts. You keep outing them every which way.

Actually, you're the moron. Learn something about computers before you talk shit you obviously don't know anything about. :)

remember we’re still accepting entries…

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) presents the[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]​

Yue+Minjun+head.jpg

And don’t worry, A.I.R. removes all ALT votes… promise​

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

Grand_High_Poobah ake Gabby aka Gabriella L. (Blowup doll, fake secretary, and one of scouries many alts.)

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners using stories he steals from the real Literotica contests. All of the authors above were entered in the Lit Contests. Scouries just copied the lists minus the people he don't like. Used his fudge factor and dropped the categories he doesn't like. Instant winners. As you'll notice he is a multi winner of his own contest as is his female alt. Also there are anywhere from two to four of BFW's alts on that list also.

[size=+2]
[/size]​

image.php
Makes me wonder how or if the voting is getting counted right, too.

finch4-18-08-1.jpg

what AHland voting bloc? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha….

No need to worry about the A.I.R. section of the contest dear.

We’re committed to counting every single legitimate vote on every story that passes muster.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Define a legitimate vote in a fake contest since you have already stated that you manipulate the votes based on category and toss out whole categories as you choose. Not to mention the fact that you bar any writer you don't like or any writer who has ever protested over your insane bullshit.

Yeah, you have a fair contest alright.
:rolleyes:

[size=+2]the INDEPENDENT READERS ASSOCIATION (I.R.A.) presents the[/size]

[size=+2]
I.R.A. 2010 Halloweeny Story Contest
[/size]​

Zombie+Trick+or+Treat.jpg

Please slide entries under the door of the Chrysler Builder between the hours of 3 and 4 am.

[size=+2]Grabby[/size]
President, I.R.A.
Secretary of the ORGANIZATION that
ACTUALLY knows how to SPELL "Secretary".

[size=+2]the INDEPENDENT READERS ASSOCIATION (I.R.A.) presents the[/size]

[size=+2]
I.R.A. 2010 Halloweeny Story Contest
[/size]​

Zombie+Trick+or+Treat.jpg

Please slide entries under the door of the Chrysler Builder between the hours of 3 and 4 am.

[size=+2]Grabby[/size]
President, I.R.A.
Secretary of the ORGANIZATION that
ACTUALLY knows how to SPELL "Secretary".

I'm working on a story for your contest as we speak. It has a working title of; "Blowing up London for the holidays"

Uh, wait, i think I have the wrong IRA story site. :eek:

Never mind but just in case, which Chrysler Building are we talking about? The one in Chicago or the one in New York?

image.php
Please slide entries under the door of the Chrysler Builder between the hours of 3 and 4 am…There is only one Chrysler Building. Everything else is a branch office.

First off dear dixie I ask that you don’t quote ignored ones on SCOURIES threads in future. If you continue to flout this instruction you too will be relegated to that status. And given you “writer block” problems I’m sure you don’t want that.

As to the magnificent Chrysler Building my guess is that perhaps you can see it from Hoboken or wherever you reside in New Jersey but that you’d never be allowed entry.

It does have a Scourian magnificence to it though doesn’t it? Thrusting erotically upwards into the New York heavens while retaining its architectural beauty.

We’re going to seriously consider naming it the OFFICIAL ScouriesWorld building.

chrysler-building.jpg

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

Last edited:
sexy-babe-on-yacht-showing-ass-07.jpg

Phew!!!! I finally finished my entry for the

[size=+2]
[/size]

Gabby, raise the anchor… let’s get the S.S.LITEROTICA out to sea…

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]* * * OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE * * *[/SIZE]

2010 HALLOWEEN CONTEST

[size=+2]Miami Beach, Florida
October 22nd 2010[/size]

The Board of Directors, after a teleconference call this morning, decided unanimously that the HALLOWEEN 2010 CONTEST STORIES penned by the following authors are not eligible for its forthcoming contest awards. The board feels that the stories break clear contest rules:

andtheend – all 27 stories entered with the exception of “Gay Mascot Ace’s Masquerade”
LunaticEroticMystica – for Halloween thread post irregularities
ace – for entering the same gay story (always with a new title) for the fifteenth time
hotturkey – another Non-Human story?
Boxlicker101 – the werewolf one
MarcelloMinx – unoriginal title
DuckLover – enough said…
Anna Maria75 – for impersonating another LITEROTICAN
TwoGoodyshoes – another trick or treat?
Mr._Erotica – for impersonating the lovely Mia
Darkstone57 – we may have 57 trick or treat titled stories!
Mokkkkelk – HALLOWEEN?
Vampire-nerd – ALTISM

Please do not consider the above a complete list of ineligible stories. In the days ahead we will continue to update this list.​

Thank you,

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]* * * OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE * * *[/SIZE]

2010 HALLOWEEN CONTEST

[size=+2]Miami Beach, Florida
October 22nd 2010[/size]

The Board of Directors, after a teleconference call this morning, decided unanimously that the HALLOWEEN 2010 CONTEST STORIES penned by the following authors are not eligible for its forthcoming contest awards. The board feels that the stories break clear contest rules:

And there was much rejoicing. :D

[size=+2]

the boss’s story is up!

Brother Cucks Brother: Or Does He?
Who's the father of Caitlyn's baby? by scouries (10/21/10) 4.40 (738)

The_Cuckold_(Room)-1996-Ink_on_Paper-22x30.jpg

[/size]

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

I would just like to let everyone know that we'll be announcing the winner of our third MANU AWARD this week. This author is a true giant in our field.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to ScouriesFantasyWorld[/SIZE]

Where Scouries ego is the one and only thing that counts.

Grand_High_Poobah aka Gabby aka Gabrielle L. is one of scouries many alt. So he's inviting you to his fantasy world as one of his fantasies. Scouries logic always amazes me. :rolleyes:

[size=+2]
[/size]

FINAL ENTRY LIST NUMBERS

During the A.I.R. Halloween Contest period sixteen hundred and eighty-three stories were submitted to the LITEROTICA site. Under A.I.R. Halloween Contest rules all were automatically entered in the contest (but subject to later disqualification for any number of reasons).

After detailed analysis of the submitted stories nine hundred and twenty-seven were disqualified (over five hundred of the disqualifications were multi chaptered stories, most of the rest were due to AHland trickery).

Which leaves an entry list totaling seven hundred and fifty-six.

I’d like to wish good luck to all authors who submitted a legitimate entry. Results should be announced this weekend.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Too bad no one actually submitted anything to you, but instead you're taking their stories and using them in your fake contest without permission.

Shame on you.

I was disqualified..

There's over a thousand stories who were rejected so I'm sure real authors from Lit will be posting here soon to voice their concerns to the poobah.. Either asking if their story is still in the offing or not. Or griping about it once they find out.

Good luck to all of scouries' Alts, I know all of you will win!

Miraculously.

Because it's preordained.

Heh.

I just got a PM from one of you whackjobs saying I won your stupid, repugnant Halloween "contest."

I haven't submitted a story to Lit in years so I didn't enter the real contest sponsored by Lit. That means knock it off.

You aren't going to make me like you by sucking up.

I just got a PM from one of you whackjobs saying I won your stupid, repugnant Halloween "contest."

I haven't submitted a story to Lit in years so I didn't enter the real contest sponsored by Lit. That means knock it off.

You aren't going to make me like you by sucking up.

Are you sure he didn't PM you to find out why you don't enter contests? That's what he was supposed to be doing. Talk about screw ups. he does top the list. :rolleyes:

Back